Black Friday Sale at AI!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This a preworkout? PH? or what are we talkin?
HGHpro is a natural human growth hormone supplement. It helps with sleep, recovery and skin. The sleep is awesome.:head:

LESS THAN 1 HOUR TO GO!!!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I picked up 2 stacks on Saturday. 6 bottles of supp's for 100 bucks, can't beat that!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Grand Total $74.97

The only reason my order was that small it's because I only had $87 on my bank card cause people owe me over $400 :( if they had payed me back my order would easily be in triple digits.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
$254 worth of supplements for $107 shipped..plus freebies...just hope i get
the mail each day b4 my wife does..she asked for extra $$$ n i told her i was broke:evil:
LMAO my lips are sealed.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grand Total $74.97

The only reason my order was that small it's because I only had $87 on my bank card cause people owe me over $400 :( if they had payed me back my order would easily be in triple digits.
Start charging them interest.:)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now im broke b/c of AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:(

now i have to save up for new yrs sale lol

purelife1

got my tracking number for my second order..guess my first order got delayed trying to make changes to it..just got to beat my wife to the door thur for that one

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
How about AI extends this like the
cyber week deals?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Lmao....

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
When can I expect my order to ship? I just checked my order status and it still says "processing". Im guessing this is because you guys are swamped now, but im just curious when i can expect this to ship?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When can I expect my order to ship? I just checked my order status and it still says "processing". Im guessing this is because you guys are swamped now, but im just curious when i can expect this to ship?
All orders should be out by the end of the day Friday. If you have not got a tracking # by Friday night shoot me a PM.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
All orders should be out by the end of the day Friday. If you have not got a tracking # by Friday night shoot me a PM.
thanks for the update, I was beginning to wonder when it will ship. I am not trippin cause I got some awesome deals, plus you guys have already given me tons of samples to try in the past, so I can wait a few days longer

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ai Sports nutrition would like to thank everyone who participated in the Black Friday festivities. We received a very abnormally high amount of participation and well be spending the entire upcoming week shipping orders.You will receive a confirmation email that should include a tracking number this week to the email that you placed the order with. You will be able to track your packages progress using the number provided and will know the exact day it will be arriving.It is our intention to be caught up by Friday December 3rd and hopefully have everyone's orders in transit by then. If you have not received a confirmation email by the end of the business day on the third, feel free to contact us for an update on your items. We ask that you refrain from emailing and calling about when your order will ship until after December 3rd. The amount of orders we received will take some time to be shipped. We have complete inventory for everything ordered so it is just a matter of getting them out the door.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing about all your great results!

THANK YOU!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update Hoff...errr...I mean Boss.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't have to give a speech to me just bc you're leaving. A simple "catch you later" will suffice :D

2buff

2buff

Awards
good deal except I already purchase my supps 2 weeks ago and have enough stocked. oh well.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn, that's some tough luck on the timing.

Thank you for your patronage!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
that is CROW-tastic :hump:

or CROW-mazing :wall:
Hey how about 8 days of sale during Hanukkah?!? ;) that would be "Crow-mazing". :yup:

therealest77

You know what; I understand this whole deal with the lots of orders and all. But I dont understand how allot of people are receiving their tracking numbers and I'm not. I ordered mine first thing in the morning as soon as I got to work and I get in at 5am EST. I even know of a person who ordered his AFTER me and received a tracking number by I have yet to receive anything. I know their saying their backed up, but I;ve worked in warehouses where we would recieve hundreds of orders a day and get thhem shipped out. I have to wait till friday? Frustrating..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We do appreciate your order indeed.

I will also PM you about this.

We have had sales before and thought we were prepared. But in this sale we received literally 20 times as many orders as we ever have before.

In your example that would be like your warehouse processing hundreds of orders a day and then suddenly received 4000 orders.

We are processing orders as quickly as possible. What happened is we ship from 4 locations. We had what we THOUGHT was plenty of shirts and bags where the bottles of products are.

It turned out it was far from enough. So the VERY first day UPS was working which was just yesterday the shirts and bags were sent express to where the bottles are. They will arrive tomorrow so the rest of the orders can be filled.

In your example of receiving hundreds of orders your warehouse was set up to process them on a regular basis.

I will also PM you about this.

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive and understanding.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Thank YOU!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
still wsiting for s conf. email, is it normal if i did not receive one yet?

therealest77

Thanks for the reponse and I do understand how logistics works (been working in logistics for 17 years). It's just frustrating when a buddy of mine ordered his hours after I did a d he's already recieved a tracking number. He's going to be getting Swole before me, but I'll deal with it

twistid

Awards
I have not received my shipment confirmation e-mail... but my credit card was charged.

Is it possible to get a Large shirt instead of XL if it has not shipped yet ?

purelife1

Thanks for the reponse and I do understand how logistics works (been working in logistics for 17 years). It's just frustrating when a buddy of mine ordered his hours after I did a d he's already recieved a tracking number. He's going to be getting Swole before me, but I'll deal with it
they will get it to you..i get one of my orders tomorow if i can beat my wife to it

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
YEA BOY!!! I just got my order today. Thanks guys for the free shirt, bag, and samples!!!! I was rockin my bag today at the gym!!:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you ever receive a shipment notification?
Ai Sports nutrition would like to thank everyone who participated in the Black Friday festivities. We received a very abnormally high amount of participation and well be spending the entire upcoming week shipping orders.You will receive a confirmation email that should include a tracking number this week to the email that you placed the order with. You will be able to track your packages progress using the number provided and will know the exact day it will be arriving.It is our intention to be caught up by Friday December 3rd and hopefully have everyone's orders in transit by then. If you have not received a confirmation email by the end of the business day on the third, feel free to contact us for an update on your items. We ask that you refrain from emailing and calling about when your order will ship until after December 3rd. The amount of orders we received will take some time to be shipped. We have complete inventory for everything ordered so it is just a matter of getting them out the door.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing about all your great results!

THANK YOU!