sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sales are now live.

Save 25% to 30% off on ALL products including already discounted multi-packs and stack deals.

You can save 25% off on all purchases and then 30% off on select minimum order sizes.

There will also be additional specials and flash sales throughout the week, along with new product announcements.

SNS:
- 25% off with coupon code: blackfriday25
- 30% off all orders over 500.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Competitive Edge Labs:
- 30% off on all orders over 300.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Muscle Addiction:
- 30% off on all orders over 200.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Like, follow, post in, and/or bookmark this thread because this isn't just a normal sale announcement thread - there will be new product announcements and possible multi-pack and stack deals announced throughout the sale.

I want to encourage everyone to check out our full selection of products as I know that some aren't as familiar with Muscle Addiction as they are with SNS and CEL, but also because we offer so many products with SNS that a lot of things get overlooked.

Check out the full product listings and see what all we have to offer:

Note: This post and thread are a work in progress. I wanted to go ahead and get it up so people would know about the sale, but I'm going to be adding a lot of things to the thread throughout the night and tomorrow.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CLA Xtreme - 100 Softgels - Black Friday Flash Sale

Only 7.99 Each - 60% Off

CLA Xtreme(1)-FlashSale.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fat Loss Single Ingredient Super Sale 12 Packs:

12 Bottles for 39.99

GarciniaCambogia (12pack).png

GreenCoffeeBean-FlashSale.png

RK125(12pack).png

RK500-FlashSale.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Product Release for the Black Friday Sale:

Cocoabuterol XT

CocobuterolXT-Front-Resized.png

Here's a link to the product:

Here's a link to the intro thread with some massive multi-pack deals:

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Save Big $$$ on One of Our Most Popular Stacks:

This is a very popular and awesome stack - Anabolic XT, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.

And Recovery Fix is one of the best and most overlooked products on AM. Think about it - almost anytime you hear of an elite athlete failing a drug test, its not for the traditional physique enhancing ones, its for things that improve recovery so they can train harder, longer, and more intensely and recover better.

That's why Recovery Fix, although overlooked a lot here on AM is one of our most popular products with professional athletes.

That's also why we're including it for FREE with this stack - because we want you to get to try it for yourself.

AnabolicStack RecoveryFix-FlashSale.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Save 25% off any Anabolic XT multi-pack deal + a Free Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is a great pre-workout and we want to get more people to try it, so we're giving away a free Pump Addict Ultra-Hardcore with the purchase of any Anabolic XT multi-pack.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore gives awesome pumps and great fast acting, long lasting energy.

For anyone that doesn't like stim based pre's, you can sub it for a Recovery Fix by putting in your order notes to please substitute a Recovery Fix for Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

AnabolicXT PumpAddict(1)-FlashSale.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
New product drops, you say? Guess I'll hold off on my order for just a bit then

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New product drops, you say? Guess I'll hold off on my order for just a bit then
I wouldn't suggest that. I can always work with you on shipping if you wanted to order something later and it didn't hit the free shipping minimum. I would rather do that than have you miss out on something that you wanted because it sells out of stock.

For example, we are almost sold out of Anabolic Effect, Anacyclus XT, Stano-Plex, Elite Curcumin, and GABA powder. I'm sure there's more that we are low on, those are just the ones I can think of right off hand.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The first new multi-packs of the sale are up.

We already had a 3 bottle multi-pack for Urolithin-B XT.

We have now added discounted 6 bottle and 12 bottle multi packs.

Urolithin-B XT - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 199.99 (saves 39.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 149.99 (save an additional 50.00 for a total savings of 89.95)
(That is based off of the 25% off; the discount on orders of 500.00 or more would be 30% off)

Urolithin-B XT - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 379.99 (saves 99.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 284.99 (saves an additional 95.00 for a total savings of 134.95)
(That is based off of the 25% off; the discount on orders of 500.00 would be 30% off)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another new multi-pack is live now.

X-Gels - 4 Bottle Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 179.99 (save 19.97)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 134.99 (save an additional 45.00 for a total savings of 64.97)
(That's based off the 25% off; orders of over 500.00 will get 30% off)

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest that. I can always work with you on shipping if you wanted to order something later and it didn't hit the free shipping minimum. I would rather do that than have you miss out on something that you wanted because it sells out of stock.

For example, we are almost sold out of Anabolic Effect, Anacyclus XT, Stano-Plex, Elite Curcumin, and GABA powder. I'm sure there's more that we are low on, those are just the ones I can think of right off hand.
Timeline for when anacyclus xt will be getting another run in the future, not trying to derail thread only have 3 month supply left? Got a big stack of sns cel coming in though from black friday sale, excited is an understatement.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Timeline for when anacyclus xt will be getting another run in the future, not trying to derail thread only have 3 month supply left? Got a big stack of sns cel coming in though from black friday sale, excited is an understatement.
My best guess and hope is that we will have another batch in within 3 months but I can't promise it for sure because I'm not 100% sure if the raw materials are at the cm yet or not. And the last batch got delayed because there had been a shortage on the quality of raw materials we use.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@JN230 here is the sale we were dicussing

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where are you picking those up? Dps or flexit?
unsure where .. but this is what flexit comes to which is pretty sweat for $175 shipped
$30/piece

you can compare prices with this to see what works for you

Attachments

kid amnesiac

Awards
unsure where .. but this is what flexit comes to which is pretty sweat for $175 shipped
$30/piece
View attachment 237867

you can compare prices with this to see what works for you
Thanks …just did a compare on buying 2 of the following: ursa, pump, absolved, suppress. Looks like flexit is about $40 cheaper when buying 2 of each. Amazing!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to comment on the DPS vs. Flexit price comparisons for Xtreme Performance Gels.

I have great relationships with and like both places, so I want people to support the retailer of their choice.

But I did want to clarify something that some may be getting confused on about DPS Black Friday pricing.

You do get an extra 10% off at DPS in addition to the 20% off shown on the product page.

DPS has Xtreme Performance Gels at 20% off on the product page, but when you add it to the shopping cart, there is an extra discount taken there too - and I think that some people are missing that part.

For example, an Ursa-Gel twinpack shows 79.99 on the product page but then if you add it to cart, it takes off another 10% and brings it down to 71.99.

kid amnesiac

Awards
I wanted to comment on the DPS vs. Flexit price comparisons for Xtreme Performance Gels.

I have great relationships with and like both places, so I want people to support the retailer of their choice.

But I did want to clarify something that some may be getting confused on about DPS Black Friday pricing.

You do get an extra 10% off at DPS in addition to the 20% off shown on the product page.

DPS has Xtreme Performance Gels at 20% off on the product page, but when you add it to the shopping cart, there is an extra discount taken there too - and I think that some people are missing that part.

For example, an Ursa-Gel twinpack shows 79.99 on the product page but then if you add it to cart, it takes off another 10% and brings it down to 71.99.
Good call. That’s actually how I did my little comparison :)I’m typically a dps guy all the way

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good call. That’s actually how I did my little comparison :)I’m typically a dps guy all the way
I don't mind people buying from either place as I appreciate both places and their support.

I'd just had a couple people message me and they were a bit confused thinking that DPS wasn't running an additional sale off on Xtreme Performance Gels because it shows the normal 20% off on the product page and they didn't realize that it was actually an extra 10% off of that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Xtreme Performance Gels Sale:

I'll make the Xtreme Performance Gel discussion even more fun.

I really want people to try more of the Xtreme Performance Gels products, so for anyone that spends 200.00 after discounts at the retailer of their choice on Xtreme Performance Gels from November 19th to December 1st, send me the order confirmation(s) and I'll send them a free bottle with their next SNS, CEL, or Muscle Addiction purchase.

I'm just asking to be able to include it with their next SNS, CEL, or Muscle Addiction purchase for shipping purposes.

Anyone qualifying can choose from one of the following:
  • CurcuPrime Gel
  • DHEA-50 Gel
  • Epicatechin Gel
  • MitoBurn Gel
  • Pump Gel
Please help spread the word on this. I'd love to increase awareness of Xtreme Performance Gels and get more people trying the different products from the brand.

Also, anyone placing SNS, CEL, or Muscle Addiction orders and that would like to include Xtreme Performance Gels products in your orders, please message me and I'll get you taken care of. There's no direct to consumer XPG site yet, but I can help you include them in with orders from any of the other brands.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just created a separate thread for the Xtreme Performance Gels promotion and also put a breakdown of every product in that thread as a one stop resource for anyone that wants to see all the different XPG products in one place.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sub’d

Need to stock up on TUDCA & Kidney Assist XT!

Also, just wanted to comment for anyone who hasn’t tried it, really been enjoying the Eria Jarensis capsules from SNS lately now that I’m off blast again and handle stims better. Stuff just puts you in a great positive mood and really has a 1+1=3 synergy with caffeine. Been taking a cap with a tall mug of coffee before training lately for my stim & it’s excellent for getting the job done. If you haven’t tried it, grab a bottle from SNS while it’s bottom dollar!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've tried to look through and comprehend all the fat burners/recompers on all those sites, but at a loss and very behind the game. I'm looking for a something or 2 to go with and after my wife's run of DCP/BMP/Epitome to most importantly burn fat and secondly preserve muscle. Recomp20 sounds interesting, but also looking for a mild stim/mood boost type fat burner like the original Alphamine. Something like Alphamine with recomp20 to go with her DCP/Epitome would be great.

For the record, I'm posting this here to ask exclusively for SNS/CEL and their sister companies products.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Caliguns45

Awards
I've tried to look through and comprehend all the fat burners/recompers on all those sites, but at a loss and very behind the game. I'm looking for a something or 2 to go with and after my wife's run of DCP/BMP/Epitome to most importantly burn fat and secondly preserve muscle. Recomp20 sounds interesting, but also looking for a mild stim/mood boost type fat burner like the original Alphamine. Something like Alphamine with recomp20 to go with her DCP/Epitome would be great.

For the record, I'm posting this here to ask exclusively for SNS/CEL and their sister companies products.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
I got a pretty good mood boost when I was taking the LeanEdge. It's stim free but the boost in overall mood was definitely noticeable. I have my girl on the Sabroxy-xt and I've definitely noticed a change in her mood in a good way.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Any suggestions? Thanks.
I don’t do stims anymore so haven’t tried either one, but I would suggest Thermagize XT or Lipo Elite. Of course I love UrsaGel for recomp effects in general. If you can swing it, I’d add that in for both of you. There’s never a bad time to run it.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Recomp20 with lipo elite should check all your boxes. Or if you want a single ingredient to go along recomp20, recommend sabroxy xt or eria jarensis from sns

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recomp20 with lipo elite should check all your boxes. Or if you want a single ingredient to go along recomp20, recommend sabroxy xt or eria jarensis from sns
They both have cocoabuterol it looks like.

@sns8778 is it fine to still stack them?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t do stims anymore so haven’t tried either one, but I would suggest Thermagize XT or Lipo Elite. Of course I love UrsaGel for recomp effects in general. If you can swing it, I’d add that in for both of you. There’s never a bad time to run it.
Have you tried recomp20?

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
I have not, no. I used Lean Edge a while back but that’s the only thing recent.
Recomp20 is a great supp, man
Been through 4 bottles
Helps with staying lean on a bulk and to hold on to some muscle whille cutting
Pretty solid for a natural supp

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They both have cocoabuterol it looks like.

@sns8778 is it fine to still stack them?
Yes, its fine to stack them. You can go up to 400 mg. per day on Cocoabuterol (probably higher).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Stimulant Free Fat Loss - Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage

Stimulant Fat Loss - Lipo Elite or Thermagize XT (out of stock on Thermagize XT direct but some retailers have it)

Recomp - Recomp20, Anabolic XT, Ursa-Gel

Preserving Muscle - Pepti-Plex, Phosphatidic Acid XT

I don't mean all of those - I was just answering kind of by category that you asked about.

I think you'd be very pleased with the Recomp20 & Lean Edge stack and then if you wanted an energizing fat burner, Lipo Elite or Thermagize XT.