SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, & Muscle Addiction - Easter Sale - 20% off & More Specials

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone is doing well and has a wonderful Easter holiday.

The SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Easter Sales are now live.

This sale applies to all products, including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

Coupon Code: easter20

Sale end date: Midnight EST, Monday, April 10th

SNS-Easter-2023(1)-500x500.png

CEL-Easter2023(1)-500x500.png

MA-Easter2023(1)-500x500.png

See Below for More Specials

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As an additional bonus, below are some extra specials & incentives:

Important:
  • You must list your choice of free products in the order notes &/or make a note to include the free product in the order notes; sales like this may be different here on AM versus social media, so requiring them to be listed in the order notes helps our warehouse staff avoid confusion and also helps us know where you saw the promotion at.
  • If you do forget to include the information in the order notes, I cannot guarantee that it will get added to the order because we normally ship orders out fast. However, if this is the case, you won't miss out on the free items, you'll just have to let me know you forgot to add it and I can have it added to you the next time you order from us.
  • Some of these deals may overlap, which is unavoidable when doing multiple deals - in the event that deals overlap, you can select which deal you prefer. You cannot combine multiple deals - for example, a multi-pack deal that would get you free units of products, you cannot double up and use it towards the 300.00 total deal.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buy any 12 bottle multi-pack, receive 12 free bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme – 100 softgels
  • GABA – 300 grams
  • Garcinia Cambogia caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 – 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme – 90 caps
  • Taurine – 300 grams
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Buy any 6 bottle multi-pack, receive 6 free bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme – 100 softgels
  • GABA – 300 grams
  • Garcinia Cambogia caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 – 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme – 90 caps
  • Taurine – 300 grams
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Make sure to list your free products on your order notes.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Spend 300.00 total after discounts, get your choice of TWO of the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of SNS Thermagize XT
  • 1 bottle of SNS VasoForce Rush
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel
Note: You must select 2 different products, not 2 of the same product.

If you order a total of 300.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is the first time we've offered a promo like this, so bear with me on this one.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Spend 500.00 total after discounts, get the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of Thermagize XT or 1 bottle of VasoForce Rush
And:
  • 1 bottle of SNS Vitamin C Powder – 500 grams
If you order a total of 300.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is the first time we've offered a promo like this, so bear with me on this one.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buy Any Fat Loss Product from Any of the Brands, Get a Free Bottle of Your Choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme - 100 softgels
  • Garcinia Cambogia Caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125
  • RK-500 Xtreme
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Note: You get 1 free bottle of your choice per bottle purchased; example – buy a Lean Edge 3 pack, get 3 of your choice of the above for free.

Here is a list of fat burners and fat burning ingredients that we offer:

SNS:
Competitive Edge Labs:
Muscle Addiction:
Many of the above are available in multi-packs, so make sure you check the sites for multi-packs and stack deals.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buy Any Natural Testosterone Booster from Any of the Brands, Get a Free Bottle of:
  • Tribulus-750
Note: You get 1 free bottle of Tribulus-750 per bottle purchased; example – buy an Optimize-T – 3 pack, get 3 free Tribulus-750 – 120 caps.

Here is a list of natural testosterone boosters that we offer:

SNS:
Competitive Edge Labs:
Muscle Addiction:
Many of the above are available in multi-packs, so make sure you check the sites for multi-packs and stack deals.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buy a Sabroxy XT, Get a Free Bottle of:
  • Huperzine A 99%
Note: You get 1 free bottle of Huperzine A 99% per bottle purchased; example – buy a Sabroxy XT – 3 pack, get 3 free Huperzine A 99%.

Sabroxy XT
Regular Price: 39.99
Price with Coupon Code: 31.99 (save 8.00 + a free Huperzine A 99% (17.99 value))

Sabroxy XT - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
Price with Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.98 + 3 free Huperzine A 99% (53.97 value)

Sabroxy-XT-print-90caps-RENDERING-FRONT.png
Sabroxy-XT-print-90caps-SUPP-FACTS.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buy a PEAK02, Get a Free Bottle of:
  • Beta Alanine 240 capsules
Notes:
  • You get 1 free bottle of Beta Alanine 240 capsules per bottle purchased; example – buy a PEAK02 – 6 pack, get 6 free bottles of Beta Alanine 240 capsules.
  • We are somewhat low stock on Beta Alanine 240 capsules, so if we run out, we may have to substitute Taurine Powder for the Beta Alanine 240 capsules.
PEAK02 - 180 Capsules:
- Regular Price: 36.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 29.79 (save 7.20 + free Beta Alanine (19.99 value)

PEAK02 - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 10.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 79.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 30.98 + 3 free Beta Alanine (59.97 value))

PEAK02 - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 179.99 (save 41.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 143.99 (save an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 77.95 + 6 free Beta Alanine (119.94 value))

PEAK02 - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 329.99 (113.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 263.99 (save an additional 66.00 for a total savings of 179.89 + free Beta Alanine (239.88 value)

Peak-O2-RENDERING-Front.png
Peak-O2-Label-Supp-Facts.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buy 3 Vitamin C – 500 grams powders, get 2 Bottles for Free

Note: The 20% discount also applies to the 3 bottles that you purchase so you’re saving 20% off and getting 2 bottles for free.

Vitamin C - 500 grams:
- Normal Price: 34.99
- 20% off price with coupon code: 27.99 each. (save 7.00)
- Price with Buy 3, Get 2 Free with coupon code: 83.97 (16.79 each) (saves 90.98!)

Vitamin-C-Powder-Rendering-FRONT.png
Vitamin-C-Powder-Supplement-Facts-Directions-etc..png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I started not to put this part up, but I had reserved a couple of extra spots so I figure why not.

Note:
This post is me personally selling these, not the company. I have to specify that because as a company policy, we can't take payment through the website for any product that is knowingly clumped or that the labels are in bad condition. So, for anyone interested in these, we have to do payment a different way (Cashapp, Zelle, check, etc. - pretty much anything except PayPal or Venmo bc a lot of people don't realize supplement sales are against their terms of use and can freeze accounts over it).

Focus XT:
I have a lot of people asking about Focus XT, which the new batches won't be back in stock for another 4 to 6 weeks; although I'm happy that we finally have confirmed tentative ETA's on them.

I have some Focus XT that is clumped that a lot of people on here are enjoying and have been getting from me, so I wanted to let anyone know about that that didn't already.

For the clumped ones, the quality is fine, they're just clumped. If the clumping doesn't bother you, you can simply break it up with the scoop and use as normal. If it does, all you have to do is dump the contents into a blender, blend it up, and then dump back in the container and then put the container in the refrigerator.

I have 1 Green Apple and decent amount of Blue Raspberry and Pink Lemonade Focus XT left.

There pricing is:
  • 1 unit – 20.00
  • 3 units – 50.00
  • 10 units – 100.00
Shipping:
  • 1 unit - 5.00
  • 3 or 10 units - 10.00
  • International - whatever the true shipping cost is.
Anyone interested, help me sell these out; it would be greatly appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up, I have some units of 3 different products that the labels are sticky on and we didn't want to sell thru the websites, but I'm fine selling them personally at deep discounts to get rid of them.

Amentoflavone XT
  • Quantity: Probably 24 bottles or so
  • Website price: 32.99
  • Special Pricing:
    • 1 bottle - 19.99 (save 13.00)
    • 3 bottles - 3 for 50.00 (save 48.97)
    • 6 bottles - 6 for 90.00 (save 107.94)
    • 12 bottles - 12 for 150.00 (save 245.88)

Bulbine Caps
  • Quantity: couple dozen bottles
  • Website price: 24.99
  • Special Pricing:
    • 1 bottle - 17.49 (save 7.50)
    • 3 bottles - 3 for 50.00 (save 24.97)
    • 6 bottles - 6 for 90.00 (save 59.94)
    • 12 bottles - 12 for 150.00 (save 150.00)

Muscle Addiction ECA Stack
  • Website Price: 29.99
  • Special Pricing:
    • 1 Bottle - 20.00 (save 9.99)
    • 3 Bottles - 50.00 (save 39.97)
    • 6 Bottles - 90.00 (save 89.94)
    • 12 Bottles - 150.00 (save 209.88)

Anyone interested, pm me.

And for anyone doing 12 bottles, I'll throw in a couple of the clumped Focus XT for free.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow @sns8778 this must be the craziest sale ive ever seen. I gotta go out and buy a box of Captain Crunch to get one of those decoder wheels to be sure to get the most out of the freebies. Very generous and i hope people hop on this!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spend 500.00 total after discounts, get the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of Thermagize XT or 1 bottle of VasoForce Rush
And:
  • 1 bottle of SNS Vitamin C Powder – 500 grams
wow thats like $200 worth of free stuff
heck of a deal.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 Would these offers (of free bottles) also be available to international orders? (I'd think the extra bottles could have an impact on shipping costs)

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow! I’m impressed Steve you already have great and reasonable prices IMO! I’m going to have to do homework tonight on what to order.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow! I’m impressed Steve you already have great and reasonable prices IMO! I’m going to have to do homework tonight on what to order.
same thought i had my order set but with these free bottles, have to reconsider adding more

3 peak02 gives you + 720caps of BA

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
same thought i had my order set but with these free bottles, have to reconsider adding more

3 peak02 gives you + 720caps of BA
I know I was about to re Oder joint support XT, I still will but know I have to find other goods…. Because you know it’s a sale, plus supports a stand up company and a stand up guy!

thinking of trying out a fat loss supplement, I’m am running a cut and have never really dabbled in any supplements to specifically focus in that area. @GQdaLEGEND any thoughts on what product to try, there is a vast selection!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legit! Wish I just didn't buy $500 worth of SNS stuff a week ago! lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I was about to re Oder joint support XT, I still will but know I have to find other goods…. Because you know it’s a sale, plus supports a stand up company and a stand up guy!

thinking of trying out a fat loss supplement, I’m am running a cut and have never really dabbled in any supplements to specifically focus in that area. @GQdaLEGEND any thoughts on what product to try, there is a vast selection!
i know so many options .. i would go with lean edge or thermagizeXT + Recomp20
i always run any stack with AnabolicXT or Anabolic Effect .. currently testing out MA muscleplex and enjoying the run.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome sale! Will be getting in on this. Question for @sns8778 will Clomaplex or Cycle Assist be back in stock before the sale ends?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome sale! Will be getting in on this. Question for @sns8778 will Clomaplex or Cycle Assist be back in stock before the sale ends?
Cycle asisst ill let him answer but clomaplex shows in stock but at low inventory

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, you're right. I meant TUDCA.
ohh ok yea unsure when it will .. someone had asked me last month and i advised DPS is the best deal $30

but i get it to combine with your current order would be sweet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The sale runs from the time of posting it thru midnight Monday night.

It's a holiday weekend, so I don't expect any products that are not in stock to come back in stock between now and Monday.

We hope to get quite a few things back in toward the end of next week and after, and anyone that wants to keep up with things as they come back in stock, please check and subscribe to this thread for updates:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Would these offers (of free bottles) also be available to international orders? (I'd think the extra bottles could have an impact on shipping costs)
That's a good question.

My answer to that would be that I'm glad to work with people on it as long as they're willing to be reasonable - as in, if someone were to get one or two free products, that's no worry at all. But on things where someone would get say 6 or 12 or something like that, as long as they'd be okay possibly having to adjust the number of free units based on the way that it could affect shipping.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry, you're right. I meant TUDCA.
Best guess is ETA on Cycle Assist is within 2 weeks and TUDCA probably 3 weeks or so. Those are just guesses, but I know that Cycle Assist is being encapsulated next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycle asisst ill let him answer but clomaplex shows in stock but at low inventory

Cloma-Plex is now sold out.

M-Test will be shortly most likely.

Recomp20 isn't too far away from being. Probably will be by the end of the sale.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Legit! Wish I just didn't buy $500 worth of SNS stuff a week ago! lol.
I'm glad that you like the products and orders and support are always appreciated anytime.

If you do place an order during the sale, message me and maybe I can throw in a couple extras since you recently ordered.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the kind words and support.

We have a lot of great fat loss options, but for me the core fat loss product in my regimen is Lean Edge and then I would add on from there.

Since my accident in Feb. 2022, between not being able to workout and being extremely depressed, I had completely let myself go and lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. I still cannot workout, but right before Valentine's Day I started cleaning up my diet. I can't make drastic changes to my diet, even positive ones, because I have an autoimmune condition and any drastic changes can cause a flareup, so I really have had to ease into it and even what I'm doing now wouldn't be considered most people here's version of a diet. Because of this, I've been relying heavily on supplements and I've been taking more than most people would, but so far, I'm down 27 lbs. in around 6 weeks. I'm pretty happy with that considering I haven't been able to do any exercising at all.

My regimen is more than most people would take, but I'll lay it out so you can see how I prioritize them myself and you could kind of pick and choose and stop wherever you'd like to stop adding things.
  • Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
    • I consider this my core fat loss supplement for my regimen.
  • Thermagize XT - 1 capsule one to two times per day
    • Lipo Elite may be a better option for some people and is a more comprehensive product than Thermagize; the reason I chose Thermagize XT for myself is because I'm already getting MitoBurn in 2 other supplements (which is in Lipo Elite) and because Thermagize is super strong for one capsule and I am not a morning person so I take one as soon as my feet hit the floor to wake me up.
  • Thermo Scorch - 3 caps first thing in the morning
  • LipoVantage - 3 caps before bedtime
    • Note: Most people would likely just choose Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage, but I'm loving my stack.
  • TTA-500 - 1 cap 3x per day
  • GlucoVantage XT - 1 cap 3x per day
  • Reduce XT - 1 cap twice per day
  • Forskolin XT - 1 cap 3x per day
My plan is to do the above until I lose 17 or more lbs. and then I'll reevaluate whether I want to continue to try to lean down or if I'm able to start back working out by then, I may change some things up and start trying to build some muscle back while still trying to get leaner.

The only plan I do plan on making to my above regimen is that I'll be adding in Ab-Solved starting this coming Monday.

uncle-rico

Awards
oh no, missed the cloma-plex by half an hour or so :(

But an impressive sale none the less, finding something else to buy should be no problem.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oh no, missed the cloma-plex by half an hour or so :(

But an impressive sale none the less, finding something else to buy should be no problem.
I'm sorry about that. We're hoping to have it back in stock in about 3 weeks. If you want some at the sale price, as long as you're cool with it being shipped when it comes back in, pm me and I'll be glad to try to help.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up 3 bottles of Anabolic Effect
  • ORDER NUMBER:1636
I have changed my plan for my 2 summer meso cyles. Instead of using anabolics or stacking a bunch of natural things, I am jsut going to run my TRT and Anabolic Effect for the first 12 weeks and then deload and start again using Anabolic XT for 12 weeks.

I wanna be able to compare these side by side and also how they compare to my runs with anabolics. It will be really interesting coming off a cut where i am using 48.5mg of anavar a day which give crazy strength! I will really see how strength compares on 2500 cal with anavar and 3500 with Anabolic Effect since i will be running that first.

Gonna be a fun experimental summer!

uncle-rico

Awards
I'm sorry about that. We're hoping to have it back in stock in about 3 weeks. If you want some at the sale price, as long as you're cool with it being shipped when it comes back in, pm me and I'll be glad to try to help.
That's generous, I'll gladly come back to that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have changed my plan for my 2 summer meso cyles. Instead of using anabolics or stacking a bunch of natural things, I am jsut going to run my TRT and Anabolic Effect for the first 12 weeks and then deload and start again using Anabolic XT for 12 weeks.

I wanna be able to compare these side by side and also how they compare to my runs with anabolics. It will be really interesting coming off a cut where i am using 48.5mg of anavar a day which give crazy strength! I will really see how strength compares on 2500 cal with anavar and 3500 with Anabolic Effect since i will be running that first.

Thank you. I'm very interested in seeing which of the two you like the best; they're both great products. My plan is to stack the two of them as soon as I can start back working out.

Anabolic Effect starts to work within the first week but really starts to kick in and shine around week 3 for myself and most people and then gets progressively better by the week.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’m gonna try something similar as well this summer. Gonna run Enclomiphene alongside the Anaboljc XT and see if the nice bump in test amplifys it. Ran it solo already and loved it so I’m assuming the boost from Enclomiphene will make it even better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Updated Post #11 to include this but wanted to post it here too for people that may already be subscribed:

I started not to put this part up, but I had reserved a couple of extra spots so I figure why not.

Note:
This post is me personally selling these, not the company. I have to specify that because as a company policy, we can't take payment through the website for any product that is knowingly clumped or that the labels are in bad condition. So, for anyone interested in these, we have to do payment a different way (Cashapp, Zelle, check, etc. - pretty much anything except PayPal or Venmo bc a lot of people don't realize supplement sales are against their terms of use and can freeze accounts over it).

Focus XT:
I have a lot of people asking about Focus XT, which the new batches won't be back in stock for another 4 to 6 weeks; although I'm happy that we finally have confirmed tentative ETA's on them.

I have some Focus XT that is clumped that a lot of people on here are enjoying and have been getting from me, so I wanted to let anyone know about that that didn't already.

For the clumped ones, the quality is fine, they're just clumped. If the clumping doesn't bother you, you can simply break it up with the scoop and use as normal. If it does, all you have to do is dump the contents into a blender, blend it up, and then dump back in the container and then put the container in the refrigerator.

I have 1 Green Apple and decent amount of Blue Raspberry and Pink Lemonade Focus XT left.

There pricing is:
  • 1 unit – 20.00
  • 3 units – 50.00
  • 10 units – 100.00
Shipping:
  • 1 unit - 5.00
  • 3 or 10 units - 10.00
  • International - whatever the true shipping cost is.
Anyone interested, help me sell these out; it would be greatly appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up, I have some units of 3 different products that the labels are sticky on and we didn't want to sell thru the websites, but I'm fine selling them personally at deep discounts to get rid of them.

Amentoflavone XT
  • Quantity: Probably 24 bottles or so
  • Website price: 32.99
  • Special Pricing:
    • 1 bottle - 19.99 (save 13.00)
    • 3 bottles - 3 for 50.00 (save 48.97)
    • 6 bottles - 6 for 90.00 (save 107.94)
    • 12 bottles - 12 for 150.00 (save 245.88)

Bulbine Caps
  • Website price: 24.99
  • Special Pricing:
    • 1 bottle - 17.49 (save 7.50)
    • 3 bottles - 3 for 50.00 (save 24.97)
    • 6 bottles - 6 for 90.00 (save 59.94)
    • 12 bottles - 12 for 150.00 (save 150.00)

Muscle Addiction ECA Stack
  • Website Price: 29.99
  • Special Pricing:
    • 1 Bottle - 20.00 (save 9.99)
    • 3 Bottles - 50.00 (save 39.97)
    • 6 Bottles - 90.00 (save 89.94)
    • 12 Bottles - 150.00 (save 209.88)

Anyone interested, pm me.

And for anyone doing 12 bottles, I'll throw in a couple of the clumped Focus XT for free.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flash Sale:

SNS Leucine Powder - 500 Grams - Limited Stocks

50% Off - Now Only 15.00 per unit while supplies last

Note: It is excluded from the 20% off sale now since it is now 50% off

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flash Sale:

SNS Yohimbine 2.5 - 100 capsules

50% off - Now Only 6.50 Per Unit!

Sale ends when the Easter Sale does unless we run out of stock first.

Additional Bonus: Buy 12 Units @ 6.50 ea. (50% off), Get 3 Units Free.

Please note the 3 units free on your order notes if you buy 12 (it just helps the warehouse crew keep up with the specials).

@Smont if I remember correctly, you or some guys you know may like Yohimbine, so if you don't mind helping me spread the word on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ If you guys help me sell through some of the flash sale stuff I've posted and am going to be posting, I'll do more of these types of things in the future.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Updated Post #11 to include this but wanted to post it here too for people that may already be subscribed:

Note:

Deleted the rest just because I don't want to take up a ton of space :)
If I want to take advantage of this and some of the normal sales can I get them combined?

I shouldn't have opened this thread. 😅

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I want to take advantage of this and some of the normal sales can I get them combined?

I shouldn't have opened this thread. 😅
Yes, I'll be glad to ship them together. Send me a text and I'll be glad to get you taken care of.

And I'm glad you did haha :ROFLMAO:😂

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I'll be glad to ship them together. Send me a text and I'll be glad to get you taken care of.

And I'm glad you did haha :ROFLMAO:😂
Ok I just have to decide what I am thinking. I was like don't go in that thread you just made an order with DPS. Then I was like oh what the heck. Then I saw free stuff and discounted Amentoflavone and knew I had made a mistake.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Flash Sale:

Please note the 3 units free on your order notes if you buy 12 (it just helps the warehouse crew keep up with the specials).

@Smont if I remember correctly, you or some guys you know may like Yohimbine, so if you don't mind helping me spread the word on this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Awesome!! I took advantage of this and also all the other things I have been wanting to stock up on!! Great deals and hope the sale goes well!

order number was Order #6411

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok I just have to decide what I am thinking. I was like don't go in that thread you just made an order with DPS. Then I was like oh what the heck. Then I saw free stuff and discounted Amentoflavone and knew I had made a mistake.
Please load up on that discount Amentoflavone. That’s the best price I’ve ever seen that stuff for and someone ought to take advantage of that. The only firsthand accounts I’ve heard on here all reported good progress in their strength cycles with it, consistently.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please load up on that discount Amentoflavone. That’s the best price I’ve ever seen that stuff for and someone ought to take advantage of that. The only firsthand accounts I’ve heard on here all reported good progress in their strength cycles with it, consistently.
Ya I love the stuff used it a lot before. Was thinking about grabbing some too so it struck me as perfect timing.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flash Sale:

Just ordered a few!