Black Friday Sale at AI!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I can't place my order. Every time it keeps saying "duplicate" error. 1st it was invalid, then duplicate. Grrr....
Sorry for the trouble.

I know how VERY frustrating something like that would be.

We really appreciate you trying and are here to solve whatever problem we can.

My guess would be it was declined for improper # or some other reason to start with then you tried again?

If so this is why it is showing duplicate order. Reason is they try to do another charge the credit card company does it for protection.

If this happens if you wait a day and resubmit it usually will go through.

If not please email me at MichaelP [at) AISportsNutrition.com and I will look into it.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
E-mail me your full name and what you tried to order. It is possible that it said invalid the 1st time but you still got charged but I want to make sure and if not see if we can get it fixed so you can order. Did you try to clear out your cart before trying again?
Sorry for the trouble.

I know how VERY frustrating something like that would be.

We really appreciate you trying and are here to solve whatever problem we can.

My guess would be it was declined for improper # or some other reason to start with then you tried again?

If so this is why it is showing duplicate order. Reason is they try to do another charge the credit card company does it for protection.

If this happens if you wait a day and resubmit it usually will go through.

If not please email me at MichaelP [at) AISportsNutrition.com and I will look into it.
Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. I just rolled over to my wifes computer, and completed the order.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok great!

If you need anymore help just let us know

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
We don't sell TestoPRO and Stoked as a stack. But you can get the Swole Stack until midnight Sunday for $50 using the BLKFRI code. So basically you woul get the Stoked and TestoPRO for $25 a bottle and you can sell the Glycobol on the Anabolic Minds auction forum.:)
Now that's a bargain.

Thanks for the info!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Now that's a bargain.

Thanks for the info!
Placed my order - fantastic deal!

However, I thought that there were some "freebies" that came along with it: shirt, cinch bag, and samples. Was there a place to give the shirt size, or is it just random?

Regardless of the free stuff, it's still a wonderful deal. Thanks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Placed my order - fantastic deal!

However, I thought that there were some "freebies" that came along with it: shirt, cinch bag, and samples. Was there a place to give the shirt size, or is it just random?

Regardless of the free stuff, it's still a wonderful deal. Thanks.
The freebies will be automatically placed in your order. Thank you for your order.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
reply to the confirmation email with shirt size!

Thank you!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just got word. It is standard practice on the shirts to send XL. If you want a large shirt please e-mail me a copy of your order at the e-mail address I provided in the post above. We normally also send Choc Cycle Support with the Support Stack. If you want orange or PB Cycle Support also e-mail me a copy of your order and the flavor you want at the e-mail address provided in the post above.
Email sent! Thanks!

purelife1

ordered mine..unfortunately Swole stack already sold out..ended up ordering total body stack instead with a few week trials of stocked..couldnt pass up with that price

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ordered mine..unfortunately Swole stack already sold out..ended up ordering total body stack instead with a few week trials of stocked..couldnt pass up with that price
I am checking to see if we will have more for this sale or if it is gone. I will update the thread when I find out.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You guyzes broked our website!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously when the website was set up the inventory was set at a ridiculous level for 24 hours of selling. Well we hit that number so it went to sold out lol

But there IS everything in stock no worries.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guyzes broked our website!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously when the website was set up the inventory was set at a ridiculous level for 24 hours of selling. Well we hit that number so it went to sold out lol

But there IS everything in stock no worries.
Good News we hit that number! :popcorn:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hey that's great news! A sale like that and stuff sells!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey that's great news! A sale like that and stuff sells!
Yep Take advantage of it because AI Sports Nutrition is a top quality company you can trust and we stand by our products.

purelife1

We here at AI Sports Nutrition apologize. We were caught off guard by the massive amount of orders and we have upped the inventory. The Swole Stack is back in stock as of now.
any way to change my order to swole stack instead of body stack

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'1 225 will a XL fit me. Or do i need an xxl

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 6'1 225 will a XL fit me. Or do i need an xxl
Xl should fit. although it does shrink a little bit , at least mine did.

XXL sizes would be nice for bigger guys. Although, XL Fits.

It fits me and I am 217 right now. Ive been 230lbs before when I wore the new shirts they are giving out and it fitted very nicely.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks let me know if you need my order info
Please e-mail me a copy of your order conformation and I think we can do that for you. Please put in the e-mail if you want a large or XL shirt(Xl is standard unless you want a large)also what flavor Cycle Support you want(choc is standard unless you request otherwise) send e-mail to.

pembroke3355 at gmail dot com

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Awesome deal guys!!!! I just ordered the support stack. Dang you really cant go wrong with that :). Email sent on order info. Thanks guys

purelife1

you guys rock...thanks for getting back to me so quick..customer service is awsome

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am calling it a night or morning or whatever the heck it is now LOL. Any requests for large shirts or flavors of Cycle Support other than choc or any problems you may have. I will answer them promptly tomorrow morning. Thanks again everyone for the huge success on this deal you can e-mail me at pembroke3355 at gmail.com.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Oh well..Couldnt get the swole or transformation stack.. So I just got me some Testopro!!!!!! Wish I had more money to take advantage of this sale...Its unheard of!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all of the support so far guys!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
The response has been WAY higher than we could have ever dreamed for. You guys totally rock!!!
thanks ai 50% is so generous! trans stack for 54 bucks shipped, that is so awesome!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
For the people that can't choose a flavor of Cycle Support or shirt size please e-mail me a copy of your order and put in the e-mail the flavor or shirt size you want and I will make sure it get's to the riight people. E-mail to the following pembroke3355 at gmail dot com
Email sent, Thanks for this great deal and helping me get the flavors I want!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendation on female dosing for testopro?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I would HIGHLY recommend only 1 cap 15-30 minutes before a meal with at least 50g of carbs twice a day. Only if your sure she is tolerating it well would I consider going to 2 caps before a carb meal after a few days. Most of the ladies I know that take it 2 caps a day is fine.
Carbs are that necessary with testopro?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carbs are that necessary with testopro?
Nope just deleted it when I realized it was TestoPRO and not Glycobol. I would not recommend TestoPRO for a female but I know some use it. I would start with 1 cap in the a.m. and 1 cap in the p.m. then you can adjust from there after a few days but no more than 4 caps in a day. Again I don't recommend TestoPRO for a female.

chlorella

Awards
The code "BLKFRI" didn't work for me when I was in the checkout.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try again and scroll down to the right. The subtotal should be adjusted there, not in the cart, per se.

Attachments

chlorella

Awards
Still doesn't work.
I'm trying to get the Swole stack and Preform.