Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Yep, got 2 only, thinking worst case I will sell one on ebay and break even. I think I am not dealing with that hassle :)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started taking it in my week off the gym. On the 3rd day, all cravings and hunger went away. Between the 2nd and the 7th day, I could see changes in fat loss daily as I am quite lean currently (and taking only 10 calories per lb bodyweight every day). Once back in the gym, I needed less time between sets and started getting those deep-to-the-bone glycogen pumps that I was missing before. I am a former fatty and that may be relevant to my success with it. The fat loss is most pronounced in the stubborn for me areas: lower and upper back and triceps. I am absolutely amazed which is very rare for me. I could speak as highly only for Phosphatidic Acid out of a plethora of things I have taken. I cannot compare it directly to Recompadrol because I was taking it with a lower carb diet whereas I am taking Burn24 with a low fat diet. That diet change seems to be key for me once I dip into single-digit bodyfat. I am/was taking both products according the instructions on the label. I can't wait for the next 8 weeks on Burn24!
how do you dose? I have a few bottles coming in and have never ran it

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 caps 3 times a day before meals. I skip-load on Saturday so I don't take it then.