best nutrient part without na-r-ala

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
opinions on best one out there that does not contain na-r-ala. ive been a huge fan of slin sane for quite some time. with v2 coming out they are adding na-r-ala which i cannot tolerate preiod... thanks

uvawahoowa

Awards
opinions on best one out there that does not contain na-r-ala. ive been a huge fan of slin sane for quite some time. with v2 coming out they are adding na-r-ala which i cannot tolerate preiod... thanks
Why not just stick with slinsane v1? Still sold at some retailers and even cheaper now that v2 is coming out. That would get my vote.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah either A) recompadrol or B) stock up like a mofo on slinsane v1 lol....good suggestions....
stocking up is only a temporary solution. i might as well find something else that i like for when i run out

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
stocking up is only a temporary solution. i might as well find something else that i like for when i run out
yeah it sure is.....it only puts off your dilemma for a few months or a year (depending on your idea of hoarding LOL)....but at least you don't have to worry about it for a while that way.....anyways, you got two votes for recompadrol then.....continue thread :D.....

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah it sure is.....it only puts off your dilemma for a few months or a year (depending on your idea of hoarding LOL)....but at least you don't have to worry about it for a while that way.....anyways, you got two votes for recompadrol then.....continue thread :D.....
i guess ill just have to try a couple brands out and see whay i think. recompadrol will be first on the list

Evan Bageris

Evan Bageris

Awards
Wait, I think you'll get the best results with USP's Anabolic Pump. I like Recompadrol, and I am not trying to be difficult, but I think AP is the smoother ride. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Tmac29

Awards
Wait, I think you'll get the best results with USP's Anabolic Pump. I like Recompadrol, and I am not trying to be difficult, but I think AP is the smoother ride. Good luck in your future endeavors.

I thought Pump was junk IMO. Recomp and Slin Sane were the best i've tried in that category outside bulk Na-r-ALA

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im going to order recompadrol. Unfortunately agmatine tears up my gi also
What about using protocol and recompadrol if you want the pump effect.
The ag in protocol is 250mg which is baselines for some nutrient partitioning but the HCA will block fat absorption and the banaba will partition well for carbs along with ag

uvawahoowa

Awards
What about using protocol and recompadrol if you want the pump effect.
The ag in protocol is 250mg which is baselines for some nutrient partitioning but the HCA will block fat absorption and the banaba will partition well for carbs along with ag
What is HCA?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
What is HCA?
HCA- Hydroxycitric Acid which can block fat production up to 12 hours after a meal

Protocol and Recompadrol sounds like a plan to me

uvawahoowa

Awards
Great stuff as always brother. While I will say that the actual rate​ of glycogen synthesis has no worth to a bodybuilder, it's pretty cool that it markedly increased fat oxidation, making it a valuable tool for potentiating the effects of exercise on lipolysis during the postworkout period.
1) So the HCA blocks the conversion from carbs to fat, and not the absorption of ingested dietary fat correct?

2) What is the niacin based chromium the first study references?

3) Is HCA sold in larger quantities by itself like Na-R-Ala?

uvawahoowa

Awards
stacked with yellow gold = awesome.

Although if you pick up yellow gold, you're going to want to cap it or parachute it. That powder taste god awful.
Yellow gold is what exactly? Write up on nutraplanet doesn't really say much...is it useful in this context for the berberine?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Also, what is the proper dosing and timing on the HCA? The study gave ~4g, I see recomp has at most 800mg/serving in the prop blend (I'm guessing it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 500mg)...where would that leave optimal daily supplementation? One serving lasts 12 hours, or does it need to be taken 20-30 mins prior to each carb meal for maximum effectiveness?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1) So the HCA blocks the conversion from carbs to fat, and not the absorption of ingested dietary fat correct?

2) What is the niacin based chromium the first study references?

3) Is HCA sold in larger quantities by itself like Na-R-Ala?
1. No

2. What first study?

3. I'm not certain.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes bulk garcinia is available very readily

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great stuff as always brother. While I will say that the actual rate of glycogen synthesis has no worth to a bodybuilder, it's pretty cool that it markedly increased fat oxidation, making it a valuable tool for potentiating the effects of exercise on lipolysis during the postworkout period.
What I'm always chasing lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, what is the proper dosing and timing on the HCA? The study gave ~4g, I see recomp has at most 800mg/serving in the prop blend (I'm guessing it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 500mg)...where would that leave optimal daily supplementation? One serving lasts 12 hours, or does it need to be taken 20-30 mins prior to each carb meal for maximum effectiveness?
Prior to each to be effective.

There are other studies suggesting there's no weight regain for about 22 days post supplementation

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Prior to each to be effective.

There are other studies suggesting there's no weight regain for about 22 days post supplementation
Correct.
I read a study but missed adding a link on here for it

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is in the write up
Shows how my memory serves me.
Law statutes is enough lol...uni break means less thinkin..
How did exams go?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Yellow gold is what exactly? Write up on nutraplanet doesn't really say much...is it useful in this context for the berberine?
It is just NPs brand of berberine, and it is very pure. I think like 99% + pure (I think you can view all of their COAs online).

P.S. my vote goes to Pslin for most powerful. Recompadrol works well and is pretty cost effective (90 doses for around 30 bucks), but so far nothing does it to me like Pslin!

uvawahoowa

Awards
It is just NPs brand of berberine, and it is very pure. I think like 99% + pure (I think you can view all of their COAs online).

P.S. my vote goes to Pslin for most powerful. Recompadrol works well and is pretty cost effective (90 doses for around 30 bucks), but so far nothing does it to me like Pslin!
Ha I literally just ordered yellow gold 25g on the 4th. Going to use it w slin sane and if that works well I will look into recompadrol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ha I literally just ordered yellow gold 25g on the 4th. Going to use it w slin sane and if that works well I will look into recompadrol
Recompadrol... FTW.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

D3Baseball

Awards
This must be the thread where we pretend nutrient partitioners work and are worth the money

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look into SLINshot, lot of people seem to enjoy it.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
If money isn't an issue use Recompadrol. If your trying to save some money go with Slinshot. I was able to find Slinshot one time for 9.99. Both are great products.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If money isn't an issue use Recompadrol. If your trying to save some money go with Slinshot. I was able to find Slinshot one time for 9.99. Both are great products.
Thx for the support. I'm sure every1 is trying to save money.

I do know where SLINshot can be had for $13 though. ;)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

X2

pslin/Anabolic Pump are solid

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did enjoy r-ala with recompadrol though.