Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Does Recompadrol inhibit carb uptake in the small intestine like most GDAs?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Lipomorph should show a good amount of repartitioning as it directly increases fat browning and activation instead of general caloric expenditure

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Burn 24
Recompadrol

Add Agmatine and Na-RALA to both.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Glycophase or Recompadrol depending on how much you want to spend. Burn24 has some nutrient partitioning attributes but it certainly is not a GDA
Here's another vote for both :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Glycophase or Recompadrol depending on how much you want to spend. Burn24 has some nutrient partitioning attributes but it certainly is not a GDA
If have to agree there

Recompadrol is very cheap now until Friday morning 25% off

So enjoy it

Reactions: mw1
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycophase did nothing for me. Bought it 3 diff times.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycophase did nothing for me. Bought it 3 diff times.
Did you run on a cut or bulk? Just curious. Most GDA's are geared to be utilized on a cut and more beneficial, and with Glycophase, I would only use it on a cut.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you run on a cut or bulk? Just curious. Most GDA's are geared to be utilized on a cut and more beneficial, and with Glycophase, I would only use it on a cut.
Both. Tried it many ways. After a carb meal I would still feel bloated. Didn't help much at all.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompdrol and MP came in the mail today! Thanks EBF! time to hit up the buffet!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
based on the instructions for metabolic powder, I'm supposed to mix 2 scoops in a flavored beverage. what beverage do you guys recommend and how many ounces of said beverage with the powder?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
based on the instructions for metabolic powder, I'm supposed to mix 2 scoops in a flavored beverage. what beverage do you guys recommend and how many ounces of said beverage with the powder?
Doesn't matter

I just do crystal light lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
for me recompadrol was king

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I just dump 2 scoops in my mouth and swish around some water. It's not bad. A far cry from uncapped RPM if anyone ever tried that!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just dump 2 scoops in my mouth and swish around some water. It's not bad. A far cry from uncapped RPM if anyone ever tried that!
I'll try that method, brother! thanks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the metabolic powder can be a bit messy, as if the powder "flies" out of the tub. what is the best way to make it less messy when pouring in each scoop?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the metabolic powder can be a bit messy, as if the powder "flies" out of the tub. what is the best way to make it less messy when pouring in each scoop?
Tap the top before opening

Wait a minute

Find scooper

Empty scooper into tub then refill

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tap the top before opening Wait a minute Find scooper Empty scooper into tub then refill
thanks! I'm looking to get adipose annihilation to complete the stack. however, I already have defuse on the way and I was curious if I can use defuse the same way adipose annihilation can be used, after meals. if not, how can I incorporate defuse into recompadrol and MP? at the same time, or stagger it?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks! I'm looking to get adipose annihilation to complete the stack. however, I already have defuse on the way and I was curious if I can use defuse the same way adipose annihilation can be used, after meals. if not, how can I incorporate defuse into recompadrol and MP? at the same time, or stagger it?
Aav2 has some different affects and ingredients

It's OOS most places and expires 1/15 as it's the last if the lot

Pm Me if interested

Defuse I use on days I cheat or pre bed

Recompadrol and mp just follow label directions

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
as EBF mentioned, defuse isn't meant to be an everyday thing. It's supposed to be a short term, cheat meal helper and not a daily aid. I believe it's even been suggested that it can have negative effects if dosed for too long consecutively.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals with the supps you are taking?What all are you taking?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From BPS. If I recall, quite the AMPk booster amongst other things. Can someone post up the label? I can't remember it off the top of my head.
EvoMuse Defuse.

Massive label..I would post it but I am on my phone

Defuse Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Acacia Catechu Catechins 200 mg **
Platycodon Grandiflorum Saponins 250 mg **
Baicalin 75 mg **
Salvia Miltiorrhiza 20:1 150 mg **
18b-Glycyrrhetinic Acid 50 mg **
Ginger Extract (standardized for gingerols) 150 mg **
Cinchinone 75 mg **
(-)hydroxyCitric Acid 125 mg **
Dragon Fruit Extract 100 mg **
Taxilus Tieghiem 100 mg **
Citrus Aurantium 100 mg **
Lotus Leaf Extract 20:1 150 mg **
Phospholipid Blend 250 mg **
Olive Leaf Extract (std for Oleuropein) 200 mg **
Galega Officionalis 20:1 250 mg **
Panax Ginseng Berry Extract 175 mg **
Forskolin 60% 20 mg **
Methyl Cinnamate 75 mg **
Raspberry Ketones 250 mg **
Stearoyl Vanillylamide 20 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Flour & Gelatin.

Defuse Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules 30 minutes prior to the largest meals of the day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whats defuse?
Its meant to be a fat gain inhibitor... all kinds of ingrdients to cover just about every possible fat gain pathway. Crazy label and massive writeup

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I've also read that Defuse should be used sparingly. Only for big cheats, not as a general GDA. But it makes the bottle last insanely long. No reason not to get a bottle to have on hand!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've also read that Defuse should be used sparingly. Only for big cheats, not as a general GDA. But it makes the bottle last insanely long. No reason not to get a bottle to have on hand!
what would you consider a big cheat?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3 dairy queen blizzards, 2 five guys burgers + one of their cajun large frys.
this. Plus a side of nachos and cheese.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Oh we could start a whole new thread on big cheats! One of my best works was tearing through an Asian buffet then getting a dozen donuts (mostly maple cream sticks) and downing them when I got home. My wife hates going to buffets with me haha

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love chinese buffets for cheats. Fries, donuts, garlic bread, pizza, ice cream, general tso's chicken, pork fried rice....

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love chinese buffets for cheats. Fries, donuts, garlic bread, pizza, ice cream, general tso's chicken, pork fried rice....
recompadrol, metabolic powder, and aav2 for the win!!!!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Just had all you can eat sushi for my cheat. 60 pieces.. 3 scoops MP before with 3 recompadrol and sipped on 2 more scoops of MP during ... We'll see the damage tomorrow lol