Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anybody used Burn24?
Yeah, I thought it was good.

I was expecting it was something I could take on a low carb phase. But, it's more potent than I thought. I ended up doing 1 cap before breakfast (~20-30g carbs) and then 2 caps pre-workout (30-45g carbs). I leaned out a bit but only had a 90 cap bottle.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a CDN company that has a product called Myostane that I have run a couple times (4wk run and then 8 wk run).

I really liked it ... I have 2 more bottles that I'm going to run soon.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I thought it was good.

I was expecting it was something I could take on a low carb phase. But, it's more potent than I thought. I ended up doing 1 cap before breakfast (~20-30g carbs) and then 2 caps pre-workout (30-45g carbs). I leaned out a bit but only had a 90 cap bottle.
Thanks man. I have the 180 count bottle.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it true that Recompradol sells out too quickly? I just ordered 1 bottle of it. Anyone here use Magnum's Mimic?
It's very popular and very effective. One of, if not the best GDA available.

Has anybody used Burn24?
Burn 24 is another top quality GDA/non-stim burner. More geared towards GDA properties.

Yeah, I thought it was good. I was expecting it was something I could take on a low carb phase. But, it's more potent than I thought. I ended up doing 1 cap before breakfast (~20-30g carbs) and then 2 caps pre-workout (30-45g carbs). I leaned out a bit but only had a 90 cap bottle.
Not very many carbs at all, especially when dosing 2 caps.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it true that Recompradol sells out too quickly? I just ordered 1 bottle of it. Anyone here use Magnum's Mimic?
sells out soo quickly

We have a lot of trouble keeping it in stock

hsk

Awards
  • Established
sells out soo quickly

I had my eye on Recompadrol for a while and I finally got around to trying it. Currently running my first bottle and loving it. I definitely see what all the fuss is about and will definitely be keeping this in the rotation as it is very versatile and has helped me with my current goals. I plan to stock up whenever I see it available.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recompadrol period

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had my eye on Recompadrol for a while and I finally got around to trying it. Currently running my first bottle and loving it. I definitely see what all the fuss is about and will definitely be keeping this in the rotation as it is very versatile and has helped me with my current goals. I plan to stock up whenever I see it available.
We just finished running a flash sale too

Use code zach10 to get 10% off your order on our site

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to look out for the next flash sale. In the meantime I may need to look into selling some of my other GDA's (got 4 bottles).

Fbaz

Awards
Anyone tried Slinshot? I just took a bottle and i would like to have some advices about it! I am on bulk with Ara run!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the love with recompadrol

Glad everyone sees the value in it like they should!

:)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also use 4 defuse + gda (Slintensity or glycobol).
Geoforce - are you using 2 caps of OG Slintensity or the new formula. How many carbs?
I'm only using two caps if I'm having a monster carb based cheat meal.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm only using two caps if I'm having a monster carb based cheat meal.
Ya I get that part, but 2 caps of the new formula.

I have a monster cheat (like all you can eat sushi) every now and then so am curious...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I get that part, but 2 caps of the new formula.

I have a monster cheat (like all you can eat sushi) every now and then so am curious...
Yes. Two caps of the new formula when eating a monster meal. All "normal" size carb meals can get done with one.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it true that Recompradol sells out too quickly? I just ordered 1 bottle of it.
Yeppers - that's what happens when it's the BEST GDA ever! You're better off getting SEVERAL every time you order!

sells out soo quickly

Hint: Make MORE every time you do a run then :D

~Rosie~

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 -60g of carbs, 1 cap or 2?
for damage control yes

Sugar control can go as high as 130 per cap in fact you'll notice better pumps during workout with 1 cap then pre workout meal of 120 carbs

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Cool - thanks guys! A bottle will go a long way at this rate!! :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If anyone needs recompadrol PM me for a 20% off code

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone needs recompadrol PM me for a 20% off code
Do you have samples of recompadrol? I want to try I with a large cheat meal to see how it treats cuz I have had mixed success with GDAs others have loved...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you have samples of recompadrol? I want to try I with a large cheat meal to see how it treats cuz I have had mixed success with GDAs others have loved...
Unless you're going to measure blood glucose, you may want to invest in a bottle versus a sample. It may be hard to tell how well it's working with just one dose, as various variables could be at play.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Also Ive read reviews from diabetics that its effects build over time, they had to drastically reduce insulin dosages after three to four days.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also Ive read reviews from diabetics that its effects build over time, they had to drastically reduce insulin dosages after three to four days.
Yea there are numerous reports of recompadrol doing this

daman43

Awards
I used 2 caps of Slintensity for a burger and baked potato with intentions of eating a dessert. Dessert never happened and my blood sugar crashed. A few graham crackers with pb n chocolate and a can and a half of soda pulled me out. Definitely strong stuff

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
My input: ABE, or SlineSane over Anabolic Pump- anabolic pump works ok but i felt it may have made me have some sort of digestive shakes in my lower left abdomen, has happend twice i took it and ate 15-20 min after.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with the unexpected departure of EBF recompadrol, which GDA will take its place as the best?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slintensity

There are others Id have to look at overall mechanisms
Thanks for the love. We are really proud of this product. And we are saddened to see the loss of a fine company like EBF :(

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the love. We are really proud of this product. And we are saddened to see the loss of a fine company like EBF :(
Slintensity is out of stock on NP. is the one available on nutriverse the newest and latest version?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slintensity is out of stock on NP. is the one available on nutriverse the newest and latest version?
Yes it is. And at quite a nice price.

DR325

DR325

Awards
with the unexpected departure of EBF recompadrol, which GDA will take its place as the best?
I didn't realize Recomp is going away. I just ordered a bottle literally 5 minutes ago. Guess I should have ordered as many as I could!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't realize Recomp is going away. I just ordered a bottle literally 5 minutes ago. Guess I should have ordered as many as I could!
sales still going on until it's out bout 100 units left

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
If you are cutting, give Burn24 a try. I get both fat loss and increased glycogen storage and therefore strength and pumps from it. Almost miraculous results, for me at least.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are cutting, give Burn24 a try. I get both fat loss and increased glycogen storage and therefore strength and pumps from it. Almost miraculous results, for me at least.
How long before you saw those results?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
How long before you saw those results?
I started taking it in my week off the gym. On the 3rd day, all cravings and hunger went away. Between the 2nd and the 7th day, I could see changes in fat loss daily as I am quite lean currently (and taking only 10 calories per lb bodyweight every day). Once back in the gym, I needed less time between sets and started getting those deep-to-the-bone glycogen pumps that I was missing before.

I am a former fatty and that may be relevant to my success with it. The fat loss is most pronounced in the stubborn for me areas: lower and upper back and triceps. I am absolutely amazed which is very rare for me. I could speak as highly only for Phosphatidic Acid out of a plethora of things I have taken.

I cannot compare it directly to Recompadrol because I was taking it with a lower carb diet whereas I am taking Burn24 with a low fat diet. That diet change seems to be key for me once I dip into single-digit bodyfat. I am/was taking both products according the instructions on the label. I can't wait for the next 8 weeks on Burn24!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stocked up on the BOGO through GRN. Posts like yours make me excited to give them a run this spring.