Becoming a Spartan. Alpha becomes Hunkules!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah I've always felt higher volume and frequency is best for me, I believe overtraining is impossible as long as you don't believe in it lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah I've always felt higher volume and frequency is best for me, I believe overtraining is impossible as long as you don't believe in it lol
haha my theory as well... and if you start to feel tired or down, just go lift more.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
haha my theory as well... and if you start to feel tired or down, just go lift more.
Lol exactly and if that doesn't do it there's still two other options. 1) get a stronger preworkout or 2) double dose the preworkout lmao like I'm doing now for legs

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol exactly and if that doesn't do it there's still two other options. 1) get a stronger preworkout or 2) double dose the preworkout lmao like I'm doing now for legs
Man if I doubled my dose of PWO before legs Id shart myself during a squat!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Man if I doubled my dose of PWO before legs Id shart myself during a squat!
Lmao I pulled an audible after my post actually went with a serving of red ghost and a scoop of Ronnie Colemans Yeah Buddyyyyy , i got a tub a while back so I use it every now and then and the red ghost to really crack me out

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao I pulled an audible after my post actually went with a serving of red ghost and a scoop of Ronnie Colemans Yeah Buddyyyyy , i got a tub a while back so I use it every now and then and the red ghost to really crack me out
Red ghost is the sh1t!! Im still using White Flood right now, today is my last dose. Not sure what Ill go to after.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Can j get a HELLLLL YEAHHHHH!
Today's workout was what I've been asking the Gainz Godz for ... A murderous leg workout! Musta been the stims+Hercules kicking in that did t for me but when I tell you guys the workout and pump where spot fuccing on! I had to move on to biceps and abs because my body just wouldn't give and my workout was past done, the weight was lighter but i promise you guys I tore some muscle fibers down today.
Legs
Squats
45x20 135x15 warmups
165x8 215x5 305x6 285x6 185x12+135x5 155x12+95x12
Deads
185x8 235x5 255x6 185x6 135x12 135x12
Leg press (machine)
130x8 190x5 350x6 350x6 210x12+110x15 210x12+110x15
Bfr
Leg ext
110x8 230x6 150x12 + 90x15
Leg curls
90x8 150x6 110x12+ 50x15
Calves
Bis
Abs
Again I'm lying on the floor with my dogs surrounding my lifeless body because I beat myself down today but it was worth it

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can j get a HELLLLL YEAHHHHH!
Today's workout was what I've been asking the Gainz Godz for ... A murderous leg workout! Musta been the stims+Hercules kicking in that did t for me but when I tell you guys the workout and pump where spot fuccing on! I had to move on to biceps and abs because my body just wouldn't give and my workout was past done, the weight was lighter but i promise you guys I tore some muscle fibers down today.
Legs
Squats
45x20 135x15 warmups
165x8 215x5 305x6 285x6 185x12+135x5 155x12+95x12
Deads
185x8 235x5 255x6 185x6 135x12 135x12
Leg press (machine)
130x8 190x5 350x6 350x6 210x12+110x15 210x12+110x15
Bfr
Leg ext
110x8 230x6 150x12 + 90x15
Leg curls
90x8 150x6 110x12+ 50x15
Calves
Bis
Abs
Again I'm lying on the floor with my dogs surrounding my lifeless body because I beat myself down today but it was worth it
Damnit Alpha! I just logged what I thought was a good leg day, and here you go doing this sh1t. Why the h3ll would they read my crap if you keep posting this!? Ok, Ingot it out. Nice job brother

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damnit Alpha! I just logged what I thought was a good leg day, and here you go doing this sh1t. Why the h3ll would they read my crap if you keep posting this!? Ok, Ingot it out. Nice job brother
Lmao bro as long as you feel beat at the end of the day it dosnt matter what you did haha. I had been having regular leg days for a couple weeks now and some off days so since I was able to just go all out today I put all I could into it. Also I had a pwo muffin with yeah buddy, noxyen , 4 Hercules caps and 2 Red ghost caps. I had intentions of breaking my legs today lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao bro as long as you feel beat at the end of the day it dosnt matter what you did haha. I had been having regular leg days for a couple weeks now and some off days so since I was able to just go all out today I put all I could into it. Also I had a pwo muffin with yeah buddy, noxyen , 4 Hercules caps and 2 Red ghost caps. I had intentions of breaking my legs today lol
Damn brother! I would have released my inner toxins if I did all that!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damn brother! I would have released my inner toxins if I did all that!!
I'm kind of a supp junkie when I want a good workout. My girlfriend says I have a problem ... I say she's wrong as I shop for more online lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm kind of a supp junkie when I want a good workout. My girlfriend says I have a problem ... I say she's wrong as I shop for more online lol
And if she's anything like my wife, as shes saying you have a problem, she is putting in the debit card number for some crap shes ordering

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hold on, sharts aren't normal during squats? Dangit ive been doing them wrong.
Its to be expected with you. See, we say "285lbs or 315lbs" when talking about squats, you Sir say things like "Volkswagon and pick up truck ".

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Its to be expected with you. See, we say "285lbs or 315lbs" when talking about squats, you Sir say things like "Volkswagon and pick up truck ".
Heavier the automobile the longer the skid marks LOL

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmfaooo good to know for when I give lifting cars a try !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lmfaooo good to know for when I give lifting cars a try !
I have managed to avoid ever needing them, but I have an extra pair of undies in my gym bag. One of these days I will appreciate them I'm sure...

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I have managed to avoid ever needing them, but I have an extra pair of undies in my gym bag. One of these days I will appreciate them I'm sure...
I've had the trifecta before: Poop pants during set, puke after set, find out you are bleeding from your face right after. I must be a sick individual because I loved every second of it lol.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Better clean up afterwards or it'll be yeast mode

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've had the trifecta before: Poop pants during set, puke after set, find out you are bleeding from your face right after. I must be a sick individual because I loved every second of it lol.
Lmao I've had the occasional puking and bleeding but never at once or any pant problems , I think I need to step my game up lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lmao I've had the occasional puking and bleeding but never at once or any pant problems , I think I need to step my game up lol
super pump 250 - which I now call "super dump 250" almost got me- took a serving and got to the gym 20 min later. sat down to start warm up shoulders and the rumbling in my stomach started. I had a 60 foot retarded waddle walk to the bathroom. I believe I shat out cherrios from 36 years ago. super dump 250 cleaned me the f out. never used that crap again

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
super pump 250 - which I now call "super dump 250" almost got me- took a serving and got to the gym 20 min later. sat down to start warm up shoulders and the rumbling in my stomach started. I had a 60 foot retarded waddle walk to the bathroom. I believe I shat out cherrios from 36 years ago. super dump 250 cleaned me the f out. never used that crap again
Ive used super dump twice,both times in Iraq. Once for PWO, and although I didnt shart, every around me knew I had issues and lost trust in my intestinal fortitude. The other time, I was 2 days from going home on a 20+ total hour flight, and hadnt crapped in days. Guess what I Called on.... Thats right! I was so cleaned out Im sure I saw legos I ate when I was 2!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao glad I'll know to stay away from that one then

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can I just say that farting during a squat is the worst?? You literally set your breath down against that pocket of internal pressure - if it dumps, so does your whole brace basically!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I just say that farting during a squat is the worst?? You literally set your breath down against that pocket of internal pressure - if it dumps, so does your whole brace basically!
So very true Sir

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha1agreda, I am fixing to post my workout on my log. I did back and bis. Are you gonna come back with yours and make me look girly again? Lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda, I am fixing to post my workout on my log. I did back and bis. Are you gonna come back with yours and make me look girly again? Lol.
Lmao no shoulders today and nothing to brag about. And still your workout yesterday was killer compared to mine bro!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
For some reason it happens more frequently for me on the low cable rows lol when I hit my gut it just comes out haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao no shoulders today and nothing to brag about. And still your workout yesterday was killer compared to mine bro!
I appreciate that, but you rocked it. I did slaughter my back today though. You know im just messing with you homie!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders
Seated barbell press
95x8 115x5 165x6 175x4 145x12+95x7+45x8 135x8+95x8+45x7
Db standing shoulder press
50x8 50x5 60x6 60x5 40x12+20x15 40x12+20x15
Uprights
65x8 85x5 135x6 135x5 85x12+35x15 x2
Face pulls
40x8 60x5 90x6 90x6 50x12+30x5
Shrugz
275x8 325x5 405x6 405x6 315x10+225x15 275x12+225x15
Here's the workout. added in some Db shrugs at the end too. Nothing special . Pump was average, weights felt heavier then they should have. But it's all good rest day tomorrow should help. Unfortunately it's back to work tomorrow as well , my mini vacation is over but even stricter diet is starting tomorrow too so results should be more and more visible

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders
Seated barbell press
95x8 115x5 165x6 175x4 145x12+95x7+45x8 135x8+95x8+45x7
Db standing shoulder press
50x8 50x5 60x6 60x5 40x12+20x15 40x12+20x15
Uprights
65x8 85x5 135x6 135x5 85x12+35x15 x2
Face pulls
40x8 60x5 90x6 90x6 50x12+30x5
Shrugz
275x8 325x5 405x6 405x6 315x10+225x15 275x12+225x15
Here's the workout. added in some Db shrugs at the end too. Nothing special . Pump was average, weights felt heavier then they should have. But it's all good rest day tomorrow should help. Unfortunately it's back to work tomorrow as well , my mini vacation is over but even stricter diet is starting tomorrow too so results should be more and more visible
Yet another nice one. Do me a favor, next time you do shrugs, get your straps on. After you do barbell, grab Dumbells. If you get 50lb bells, do 50, dont put them down till you get 50. Whatever weight, thats the reps you have to complete before putting them down. Brutal

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yet another nice one. Do me a favor, next time you do shrugs, get your straps on. After you do barbell, grab Dumbells. If you get 50lb bells, do 50, dont put them down till you get 50. Whatever weight, thats the reps you have to complete before putting them down. Brutal
Thank you brother! Will do, sounds like a great pump lol. Was disappointed with the performance today unfortunately, feel like I shoulda been able to do more but couldn't "wake my self up"

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you brother! Will do, sounds like a great pump lol. Was disappointed with the performance today unfortunately, feel like I shoulda been able to do more but couldn't "wake my self up"
Weve all had them days. Its called, damn, vacation is over and I have to go back to work depression days

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Weve all had them days. Its called, damn, vacation is over and I have to go back to work depression days
Mix that with that "always want more" hunger and what some would call phenomenal days feel like crap lol but it was more like my flood didn't kick in , got about 2 scoops left which I didn't realize till today. Looks like it's time to order something new! lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mix that with that "always want more" hunger and what some would call phenomenal days feel like crap lol but it was more like my flood didn't kick in , got about 2 scoops left which I didn't realize till today. Looks like it's time to order something new! lol
Yeah, sucks. I ran out of flood yesterday

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470266222.677280.jpg
the new diet ladies and gents. Which is really the same diet as always lol . Please let me know what you guys think. Also here's some dragon fruit because I love dragon fruit
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470266270.500544.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a lot of food. Good numbers though. Im gonna have to try that there dragon fruit!! Looks good
Yeah man gives me headaches crunching the numbers lol and I'm a banker I'm suppose to be good at that haha. And dragon fruit is amazing! Definitely one of my favorite fruits

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man gives me headaches crunching the numbers lol and I'm a banker I'm suppose to be good at that haha. And dragon fruit is amazing! Definitely one of my favorite fruits
Banker!! Never would have have guessed that one!!! More power to you homie. I couldn't do it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is a lot of chicken and veggies and flax seeds day after day! But looks like a well-thought out plan in general. Cheap, simple, healthy, effective.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hope you know a dragon gave its life just so you could enjoy that

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That is a lot of chicken and veggies and flax seeds day after day! But looks like a well-thought out plan in general. Cheap, simple, healthy, effective.
Lol yeah it's $60 for the full week and easy to prep, easy to macro and easy to track but I'll switch 2-3 dinners per week for red meat or fish or rice for beans and stuff like that but I'll plan it in the morning and make necessary tweaks it's easy for me to stick to thou that's where most people say they fail is sticking to it.
And for the other post I hope no Targerians come after me for all the dragon fruit I eat lmao

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yeah it's $60 for the full week and easy to prep, easy to macro and easy to track but I'll switch 2-3 dinners per week for red meat or fish or rice for beans and stuff like that but I'll plan it in the morning and make necessary tweaks it's easy for me to stick to thou that's where most people say they fail is sticking to it.
And for the other post I hope no Targerians come after me for all the dragon fruit I eat lmao
Damn bro! Are you saying $60 for all of that? Of so..... Im in on doing that