Becoming a Spartan. Alpha becomes Hunkules!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Get size XL if between 150-200lbs. If you will always be at least 190-250, I'd say get a XXL slingshot. The order of help they will provide is Blue (weakest), Red, Yellow, and Black (strongest).

Raw powerlifters benefit most from Blue, as it changes things the least but still provides some support and overload. Black is the most like being in a shirt, or useful if you just want a massive increase in what you can play with in the gym. Or you may want something inbetween. I love my yellow.

You wear them centered around your elbows btw, not on the upper arm.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Get size XL if between 150-200lbs. If you will always be at least 190-250, I'd say get a XXL slingshot. The order of help they will provide is Blue (weakest), Red, Yellow, and Black (strongest).

Raw powerlifters benefit most from Blue, as it changes things the least but still provides some support and overload. Black is the most like being in a shirt, or useful if you just want a massive increase in what you can play with in the gym. Or you may want something inbetween. I love my yellow.

You wear them centered around your elbows btw, not on the upper arm.
Good stuff , thanks bro I'm definitely checking them out tonight when I get a chance. I do t like going below 200 so you think XXL? I wish I could actually compete in powerlifting but numbers are just too far from it unfortunately

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot what color my friends was, but I couldnt get the top over my elbows by more than an inch and it was an XL. But I will be buying one myself in the near future

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree with Hyde on the jump... Too much for a max attempt even if you've gotten it. You're just not mentally prepared for that weight.

I always like to overload and do a lift off before a max attempt too (except on deads obviously ha)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Gotta agree with Hyde on the jump... Too much for a max attempt even if you've gotten it. You're just not mentally prepared for that weight.

I always like to overload and do a lift off before a max attempt too (except on deads obviously ha)
Maybe I'll drop it but I'll see how I feel next week !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470606424.560499.jpg
girlfriend made me this and it meets my macros ! 3/4 cup veg pasta , 1 cup spinach , 1/4 cup feta cheese , 10 oz chicken, and a couple capers it's great , and a rice cake for dessert since I'm having 50g of carbs /meal and the pasta is only 40gs

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 138814 girlfriend made me this and it meets my macros ! 3/4 cup veg pasta , 1 cup spinach , 1/4 cup feta cheese , 10 oz chicken, and a couple capers it's great , and a rice cake for dessert since I'm having 50g of carbs /meal and the pasta is only 40gs
Nice!! My wife would bring me some bullsh1t like pizza and cake just cause

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! My wife would bring me some bullsh1t like pizza and cake just cause
Lmao yeah bro it's awesome but just to clarify , I had to do all the math and portions she just put it together for me hahah

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it was great too, not an everyday meal but definitely could eat that for 2-3 dinners a week
Not sure if your macros will allow it, but try the Mediterranean chicken salad at Wendys. Not sure if I Told you about that or not. But its fricken incredible! Ask for extra chicken and no dressing. Still has hummus and fore roasted maters.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if your macros will allow it, but try the Mediterranean chicken salad at Wendys. Not sure if I Told you about that or not. But its fricken incredible! Ask for extra chicken and no dressing. Still has hummus and fore roasted maters.
Sounds good! I remember reading on your other thread about it, when I go back to bulking I'll give that a try for sure !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff , thanks bro I'm definitely checking them out tonight when I get a chance. I do t like going below 200 so you think XXL? I wish I could actually compete in powerlifting but numbers are just too far from it unfortunately
As long as you're at least 190 the XXL is what you want - if you go down to XL the pop off your chest will be stupid strong but it will be tough to get on if you get bigger.

The traditional Slingshot, the red one, is not a bad way to go. And I think you can get it in camouflage and pink now too. The Reactive is blue, Full Boar is yellow and Mad Dog double-ply is black.

You don't have to be any given strength to compete!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
As long as you're at least 190 the XXL is what you want - if you go down to XL the pop off your chest will be stupid strong but it will be tough to get on if you get bigger.

The traditional Slingshot, the red one, is not a bad way to go. And I think you can get it in camouflage and pink now too. The Reactive is blue, Full Boar is yellow and Mad Dog double-ply is black.

You don't have to be any given strength to compete!
Dope good stuff man thanks! As I said I'll probably make my girl get it for me for a bday present haha, and as far as competing no point in signing up to lose haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dope good stuff man thanks! As I said I'll probably make my girl get it for me for a bday present haha, and as far as competing no point in signing up to lose haha
yea, im here to lose, where do i sign up

oh there is no sign in, just stand over there, ok lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
you can both kiss my azz lmao
Lmfao in memory of a great thread:
^^^ the person above me has so much experience in losing he went on the show "the biggest loser" and gained weight (all fat for the record) haha just messing with you smith

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao in memory of a great thread:
^^^ the person above me has so much experience in losing he went on the show "the biggest loser" and gained weight (all fat for the record) haha just messing with you smith
Boom...That...just happened!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Gotta tell you guys between Kraken and Zeus Juice I'm going to be cracked out till next year hopefully lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta tell you guys between Kraken and Zeus Juice I'm going to be cracked out till next year hopefully lol
next year... why such short term focus ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zeus Juice has yohimbine so I'll not be giving that the time of day even unfortunately, but I'm glad to see DMAA in Kraken - I like to keep a 1,3 product around for days I want something that feels different from my Flood.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Zeus Juice has yohimbine so I'll not be giving that the time of day even unfortunately, but I'm glad to see DMAA in Kraken - I like to keep a 1,3 product around for days I want something that feels different from my Flood.
nope nope nope... no y in kraken

edit: just realized i cant read ha.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like flood a lot too definitely a good idea to keep flood and Zeus or kraken in stock , two that I actually use at least lol I have about 10 pwo's and I'm complaining of having nothing lmao. Why no yohimbe thou ? I've never had a problem , I know some do but curious to your reasoning

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Because the world can only handle so much bad assery from Alpha per year, and we have just about hit our quota for the year
Lmao ! Honestly just said year cuz nothing kicks me in the ass for more then a couple months lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I like flood a lot too definitely a good idea to keep flood and Zeus or kraken in stock , two that I actually use at least lol I have about 10 pwo's and I'm complaining of having nothing lmao. Why no yohimbe thou ? I've never had a problem , I know some do but curious to your reasoning
I'm just one of the 1/4 people (that's just a number I've heard but it does seem to stack up) that's allergic to it. So when I take even a very small amount I salivate like a wild dog, flush very hard and my heart rate skyrockets where I can't recover between sets. Sweating, chills, no appetite, weakness, runny nose all for 4-5 hours.

The kicker is it definitely increases erection ease, quality, sensitivity, but my heart rate will get so high and I will sweat so hard I can't even enjoy sex with it! Shame really. Great for fat loss too. I would be all over the newest Diesel Test Pro Cycle v3 if Chuck would ever make it without Y.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm just one of the 1/4 people (that's just a number I've heard but it does seem to stack up) that's allergic to it. So when I take even a very small amount I salivate like a wild dog, flush very hard and my heart rate skyrockets where I can't recover between sets. Sweating, chills, no appetite, weakness, runny nose all for 4-5 hours.

The kicker is it definitely increases erection ease, quality, sensitivity, but my heart rate will get so high and I will sweat so hard I can't even enjoy sex with it! Shame really. Great for fat loss too. I would be all over the newest Diesel Test Pro Cycle v3 if Chuck would ever make it without Y.
Damn sorry to hear that bro, I love it. Had great success , sometimes I'll feel a dialed down version of what you explained , pretty much all of those symptoms but I'm a sick f*ck who you could say enjoys that lol. Only thing is I'll get anxiety if I dose it high with Bronkaid when o do both I do half a bronkaid and 1 y cap

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Keeping each other honest bro, here is last night cals&macros:

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I don't include my multi/fish oils pills in there. But yeah.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I like to get a few extra carbs on back and chest days for the pump.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, no, damnit! You would think with the 500 emails I get a day on this app one would be about that lol. Can you link it to me?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh, no, damnit! You would think with the 500 emails I get a day on this app one would be about that lol. Can you link it to me?
Yes sir. Gotta finish commenting on your app for meso! Then ill link you

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! You, me, and Alpha bout to get our shred on.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lol not a hijack this threads open for everyone! And looks good lifted67 ! My macros are right around 300/250/80 pcf , not gunna lie thou I had some frozen yogurt with my girl last night and I'm justifying it with the fact that I didn't have any cheat meals this weekend haha

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Where'd you get that fro-yo from son?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol not a hijack this threads open for everyone! And looks good lifted67 ! My macros are right around 300/250/80 pcf , not gunna lie thou I had some frozen yogurt with my girl last night and I'm justifying it with the fact that I didn't have any cheat meals this weekend haha
Consider it justified!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
And as for today's leg workout , going to be honest it was tough getting out of bed at 430 specially when my girl grabbed me when my alarm went off lol but my boy actually showed up for the first time in a couple months and we fuccing killed it. The Hercules is feeling pretty good , strength and endurance are elevating and definitely feel fuller all day and better pumps like today I felt like I got a full body pump so that was nice!
P.s.: remember (+) = dropset
Squats
45 warmup
135x8 245x5 315x6 275x6 225x12+135x1 (lol) 185x8+95x5
Deadlifts
135x8 185x5 275x6 275x6 185x12 135x15
Leg press this one killed us(platesXreps)
6x8 8x5 14x6 14x6 10x12+6x15 10x12+6x15+4x20
Leg extensions
8 8 12+15
Leg curls
8 5 12+15
^ didn't track weights but we kept it at a pyramid , felt like jello after
Calves
8 5 6 6 12+15 12+15
Crawled home lol and pretty much cried during the leg press drop sets

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
We have some great shops here in Erie, I'm all about that topping bar too.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
We have some great shops here in Erie, I'm all about that topping bar too.
Haha my girl will get some fruit chocolate chips and call it a day not me I get everything on there haha I head it helps Spatas products delivery system work even better