Becoming a Spartan. Alpha becomes Hunkules!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Need the sugar to get it into the blood stream

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder day: Not going to lie I had to bust my ass in the gym today. I struggled to keep myself in there , the weights felt heavy as hell for some reason , maybe I'm just tired , maybe yesterday's leg workout took a toll on me but my shoulders just weren't doing it today. I kept thinking I just want to get out of here but I kept going and finished my entire workout. Felt good to have not quit on myself but it was a struggle.
Dosed 4 Hercules preworkout with 2 scoops of Noxygen and the pump was painful but great coulda been why the weights felt heavy but having that pump was definitely helpful to keep my self in the gym. The workout was exactly the same as last weeks shoulder workout just like I said it felt heavier today.
I seen lifted post up a couple nice titty pics so I snapped one myself lol
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470828617.616319.jpg

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Look good though dude! Muscles grows best when you force it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulder day: Not going to lie I had to bust my ass in the gym today. I struggled to keep myself in there , the weights felt heavy as hell for some reason , maybe I'm just tired , maybe yesterday's leg workout took a toll on me but my shoulders just weren't doing it today. I kept thinking I just want to get out of here but I kept going and finished my entire workout. Felt good to have not quit on myself but it was a struggle.
Dosed 4 Hercules preworkout with 2 scoops of Noxygen and the pump was painful but great coulda been why the weights felt heavy but having that pump was definitely helpful to keep my self in the gym. The workout was exactly the same as last weeks shoulder workout just like I said it felt heavier today.
I seen lifted post up a couple nice titty pics so I snapped one myself lolView attachment 138923
Im proud of you brother! anytime you admit you dont want to do something thats needed, and can force yourself to complete it, you've overcome a demon. That goes double for the gym. Nice job!! And you and lifted are killing me with the pictures, I just hope and pray that by the end of the year Ill be happy enough with my chest and abs that I can post some!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Im proud of you brother! anytime you admit you dont want to do something thats needed, and can force yourself to complete it, you've overcome a demon. That goes double for the gym. Nice job!! And you and lifted are killing me with the pictures, I just hope and pray that by the end of the year Ill be happy enough with my chest and abs that I can post some!!
Thanks fellas! Yeah definitely feel like I tore my shoulders down after I kept pushing myself even thou it was normal weight so hopefully this yields results haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas! Yeah definitely feel like I tore my shoulders down after I kept pushing myself even thou it was normal weight so hopefully this yields results haha
Honestly, I tend to get more pump and soreness after a lighter day and pushing myself to failure. Its a good thing, gives tour hinges a break too!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I tend to get more pump and soreness after a lighter day and pushing myself to failure. Its a good thing, gives tour hinges a break too!!
Definitely true for sure , also I'm finishing the third season Dexter great fvking show and I'm sure it's getting better too!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Went to pick up some new preworkout before the gym from a store my buddy works at he was getting off so e followed me to the gym , on the way BOOM! Gets into an accident , everyone was fine but it did kinda kill an hour so by the time we got to the gym we were rushed to get out and had to speed through the workout. Couldn't completely get our heads in the game but still killed it , got it done and just like yesterday happy to not have quit. As far as the laxo goes definitely feeling good my shoulders have been feeling better and still was able to bench 315 after a couple sets even thou yesterday was shoulder day lol. Tomorrow will be back day at 5 am definitely double scooping the new pwo.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also definitely should add , my lower back has low key been feeling great ! Has to be a mix between the laxo and the tens unit I got . Kinda crept up on me lol got so use to being in pain that now it's weird to not feel it but definitely better

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad all are Ok, and still got to the gym. The Effin Man! Glad the back is better, might have to invest in a machine myself!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Glad all are Ok, and still got to the gym. The Effin Man! Glad the back is better, might have to invest in a machine myself!
this

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man ! Yeah I'm sure it's a mix of both doing work but definitely feel better ! Worth it for sure

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Back and bis today . Felt pretty good going into the gym and even better leaving it . Weighed myself after emptying the tank as soon as I got up and I'm at 198 so I've dropped a couple pounds no complaints but it proves my theory that my maintenance is around 3200 cals/day which sucks lol but it's all good strength is still there like 99% so I'm sure it's water weight. Used the BfR bands for a fast paced 15 minute bicep workout and got an amazing pump . Lower back still feels good even after 6 heavy sets on rows and 2 heavy ass sets on low cable rows so gunna have to give that mostly to the Hercules ! Good stuff so far definitely considering Laxogen as becoming a part of the staples

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and bis today . Felt pretty good going into the gym and even better leaving it . Weighed myself after emptying the tank as soon as I got up and I'm at 198 so I've dropped a couple pounds no complaints but it proves my theory that my maintenance is around 3200 cals/day which sucks lol but it's all good strength is still there like 99% so I'm sure it's water weight. Used the BfR bands for a fast paced 15 minute bicep workout and got an amazing pump . Lower back still feels good even after 6 heavy sets on rows and 2 heavy ass sets on low cable rows so gunna have to give that mostly to the Hercules ! Good stuff so far definitely considering Laxogen as becoming a part of the staples
Im thinking Im going to have to invest in some bands. Sounds like a good start to the day brudda!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Steal some tourniquet straps from a bus, that's all they are lol just overpriced by $15-20 online cause they're rebranded "bfr straps for muscle growth"

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i ordered them from Amazon cuz I got a gift card and my boy had some nice ones made from good material that he ordered from the same post , what I got was a small string that looks like my dogs leash I called and got my money back and got to keep them, turns out they work just as good thou haha

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i ordered them from Amazon cuz I got a gift card and my boy had some nice ones made from good material that he ordered from the same post , what I got was a small string that looks like my dogs leash I called and got my money back and got to keep them, turns out they work just as good thou haha
Mine ****ing broke on leg extensions, so I just have one now.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steal some tourniquet straps from a bus, that's all they are lol just overpriced by $15-20 online cause they're rebranded "bfr straps for muscle growth"
Thats easy, I can get my hands all over some military grade tactical tourniquets!! Thanks you two, again. Man, I wouldnt be sh1t if I didnt have yall to ask

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dude I'll paypal you for some, I really want to start using them again on quads and bis/tris

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what sucks about 3200 cals? I'd kill to maintain at that level haha...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's though getting that much food every day lol and when I have to bulk even 4K calories stabilizes quick
Try maint at 2000 and tell me that eating all day is worse than being starving 24/7 :(

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Try maint at 2000 and tell me that eating all day is worse than being starving 24/7 :(
I'd love it bro , considering my goal is 240-250 10-12% lol you know how quickly id be able to put on weight of maintenance was 2k

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Taking suggestions , tomorrow I have exactly 45 minutes to workout in the morning , I was planning on resting but the time slot just opened up, should I hit legs ? Or should I rest b

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Spend 5 minutes on warm ups on each of the big 3. That's 15 mins. Then do a 5-3-1RM on each, 3 minute rests between each set. Between that and the plate loading and unloading you should be destroyed right about the 45 minute mark. Have to do this on Sundays when my gym closes at 15:00 and I get out of work at 14:00.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spend 5 minutes on warm ups on each of the big 3. That's 15 mins. Then do a 5-3-1RM on each, 3 minute rests between each set. Between that and the plate loading and unloading you should be destroyed right about the 45 minute mark. Have to do this on Sundays when my gym closes at 15:00 and I get out of work at 14:00.
^^^this man knows^^^

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In the same vein as what Lifted said, whatever you do work up quickly to one hard set. 90% of your gains from a session can be achieved that way. Dorian was famous for only spending 10 minutes on biceps - he did 2-3 warmups and 1 hardcore set on 2-3 different curls and out.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sh1t that was good advice thanks guys, will be keeping that in the playbook! Unfortunately the 45 minutes where taken back so I couldn't make it in , all good thou it was suppose to be rest day anyways I guess hah

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh1t that was good advice thanks guys, will be keeping that in the playbook! Unfortunately the 45 minutes where taken back so I couldn't make it in , all good thou it was suppose to be rest day anyways I guess hah
It is what it is brother!! Knowing how you lift,Im sure the rest was needed!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It is what it is brother!! Knowing how you lift,Im sure the rest was needed!!
Lol it use to be worse to bro , like during my 1, 4 andro cycle I think it was like 4-5 total rest days in the 7 weeks and 2 where on the last two weeks

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha not gunna lie just had a massive cheat meal . Definitely shouldn't have but it was worth it
Hell dont feel bad, Im not even a full week into this cut and craving food. Just send me pictures that I can salivate over. Im eating 6 farm fresh eggs with vanilla protein mixed in and 8oz of Rotisserie chicken.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell dont feel bad, Im not even a full week into this cut and craving food. Just send me pictures that I can salivate over. Im eating 6 farm fresh eggs with vanilla protein mixed in and 8oz of Rotisserie chicken.
I just had that root beer burger I posted the other day lmao ever since I posted it the other day I've been dying for it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471182508.587565.jpg
today's look ,

Just had a kick ass chest and tricep day. It was unscheduled but fucc it felt great and got a great pump I'm seeing slight physical changes from the laxo feel like it's giving me a good "full" and "pumped" look
The workout:
Flat bench
135x10 235x5 285x3 315x3 285x3 245x5
Incline bench
155x10 185x10 155x10
Incline dumbbell+flat superset
90x8+90x5 90x8+90x4 90x8+65x10? (Forgot the last set)
Cable flys
50x12 x3
Dips
Bwx8 x3
Pull downs
3 sets of 12 light weight
Db Kickbacks
30x8 x3

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 139103 today's look ,

Just had a kick ass chest and tricep day. It was unscheduled but fucc it felt great and got a great pump I'm seeing slight physical changes from the laxo feel like it's giving me a good "full" and "pumped" look
The workout:
Flat bench
135x10 235x5 285x3 315x3 285x3 245x5
Incline bench
155x10 185x10 155x10
Incline dumbbell+flat superset
90x8+90x5 90x8+90x4 90x8+65x10? (Forgot the last set)
Cable flys
50x12 x3
Dips
Bwx8 x3
Pull downs
3 sets of 12 light weight
Db Kickbacks
30x8 x3
Looking lean and strong my friend!! Keep on diggin!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks homie ! I need luck today guys , going to be looking at places on each corner of the entire county I live in. Hopefully finally find a better place

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Rest yesterday , Shoulder day today !
Weights definitely felt better again after the last two tough shoulder days. Picked the 85 lb Dbs up and got them for 2 sets of 6 smooth easy reps on seated shoulder press. Everything else was feeling good too, looks like I just needed a rest day to let the Hercules get to work on the joints lol. I did take it post workout today as I wanted to give a pump product a try on its own.
The workout :
Reps = 8 5 6 6 12+15 12+15
Db Shoulder press
Hammer strength shoulder press
Upright rows
rear delts
Machine dips
Db shrugs
Barbell shrugs
On those I got 425 up for 4 not bad at the end of the workout!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest yesterday , Shoulder day today !
Weights definitely felt better again after the last two tough shoulder days. Picked the 85 lb Dbs up and got them for 2 sets of 6 smooth easy reps on seated shoulder press. Everything else was feeling good too, looks like I just needed a rest day to let the Hercules get to work on the joints lol. I did take it post workout today as I wanted to give a pump product a try on its own.
The workout :
Reps = 8 5 6 6 12+15 12+15
Db Shoulder press
Hammer strength shoulder press
Upright rows
rear delts
Machine dips
Db shrugs
Barbell shrugs
On those I got 425 up for 4 not bad at the end of the workout!
Man, most people cant get out of the bed early enough to get a workout in before work, and your knocking back lifts like this? Outstanding!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Man, most people cant get out of the bed early enough to get a workout in before work, and your knocking back lifts like this? Outstanding!!
Sounds like a fun shoulder day!
Thanks fellas , definitely was a good shoulder day for myself , had 2 unmotivated shoulder workouts the last times so it was needed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was dragging ass yesterday and did not even wanna bench and this huge kid came in I know and asked me for a spot on his seated military. He hit 2x5 on 315 the 2x3 on 365, then 2 more sets on 315 with 5 & 7 reps. So that motivated me pretty good to keep working lol

He's a freak; benches like 550 raw at 320. But he's always pretty focused and I enjoy training around him because it helps push me.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I was dragging ass yesterday and did not even wanna bench and this huge kid came in I know and asked me for a spot on his seated military. He hit 2x5 on 315 the 2x3 on 365, then 2 more sets on 315 with 5 & 7 reps. So that motivated me pretty good to keep working lol

He's a freak; benches like 550 raw at 320. But he's always pretty focused and I enjoy training around him because it helps push me.
Haha it happens man , I wish there was someone like that at my gym but I go to a youfit so most of the people think I'm doing crazy weight haha, I just go there cuz it's a 5 minute walk from my house and it has everything I've needed so far , minus a trap bar lol