Becoming a Spartan. Alpha becomes Hunkules!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Productive back day today gents! Got an extra hour and a half of sleep and it did the trick . Really a kick ass session and I was able to lash out a good amount on the weights definitely one of those therapy sessions hah. It was so intense I actually contemplated knocking some idiot out when he tried to grab the weights I was clearly using . At that point I realized a private gym would be a great way to go, gunna look for one once the move is done

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also lower back and shoulders are feeling real good has to be the laxogen and even if that was the only positive I got , it would be worth it haha

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late update , hit legs in the am and arms in the pm today , two good workouts , joints feeling good was able to close grip 245 for 6 easy reps with no shoulder problems which was a problem a couple months ago. Deadlifts partook place in the am session but due to the leg pump I had and an annoying janitor literally vacuuming under the weight when I picked it up , the deadlifts where cut short on the 4th set . Back still feeling good thou which is a good sign

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas just counted out my pills got about 6 days left by now I can definitely tel you Hercules has helped me a lot with healing I've had some heavy days since starting and some crucial days where I feel sore as hell the next day but then I heal real quick and no problems day after. In the Strength department I haven't had as much success as others but that could very well be cuz I did cut my carbs slightly while running the Hercules and was still as strong as before so definitely happy that strength did not go down at all also endurance did go up as I was able to hit lower weights for more reps and I did notice that I was able to keep going with good weight even after multiple sets of heavy weight for example today for chest I did bench 135x8 225x5 315x2 315x1 275x 6 and then got a dropset of 225x12 and 135x15 you guys can see the ought the log that this was how most of my workouts were and definitely kept going hard even deeper into the session where I normally would start getting gassed. I think Hercules with its delivery system 100% makes a great product to have year round as a staple and from a price point 200 caps on 1 bottle , that's great. I truly enjoyed it and I'm sure it's got very good capabilities to help with longer usage and even stacked with Spartas other great products as well. The healing was he best for me with the endurance within the sessions as well, and I very much appreciate the opportunity from the Sparta team ! This is a product that will definitely be in my cabinet very often

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
And I don't think it needs to be mentioned but training and diet are key ! Don't expect nothing if you're not eating and training right both must be on point as with everything else

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I don't think it needs to be mentioned but training and diet are key ! Don't expect nothing if you're not eating and training right both must be on point as with everything else
What? I have to maintain training AND diet? Whod a thunk it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome job in here!