Becoming a Spartan. Alpha becomes Hunkules!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I thought I read Thursday at the latest but fucc it patience is key lol
I like this... But my favorite has the F bomb so not sure if it would ban me from the forums, discredit your log and have me finding dudes in a black suburban show up at my door

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I like this... But my favorite has the F bomb so not sure if it would ban me from the forums, discredit your log and have me finding dudes in a black suburban show up at my door
Lmfao that's a good one

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469225041.264056.jpg
fucc yeah ! I missed the part that it was 200 caps just made things so much better

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas 3 caps down the pipe hole ! Great workout today it was calmer then usual but still a good workout
Shoulders
3x3 standing shoulder press
45x20 95x10 135x5 warmups
165 3x3
Seated smith shoulder press (15lb bar) 4x6-8
195x8 195x3( f up) 195x6 195x6
Cable lateral raise 4x6-8
40x8 40x8 40x8 40x8
Reverse fly machine 4x6-8 (slow controlled reps 3 second squeeze)
90x8 90x8 90x8 90x8(no squeeze)
Shrugs 3x3(5 second hold as recommended by lifted67)
315x3 315x5 315x5 405x4
Weight felt lighter then it should have for the shrugs so added an extra set got it on video but idk how to post it lol
Then I hit some abs and left , got some gains coming my way I can feel it. I'll be dosing 5 a day (3 pwo) unless I hear from yates84 that 6 is ok then I'll play with the doses to see what works best maybe 2 weeks in , hell I'll even take requests lol if you guys want to see if there's any difference on dosing and report back on what I feel

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just two notes to add , I attempted 185 on the first set and got it for one felt good for standing shoulder press , and was told I had a great pump at the end so definitely a success today lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright fellas 3 caps down the pipe hole ! Great workout today it was calmer then usual but still a good workout
Shoulders
3x3 standing shoulder press
45x20 95x10 135x5 warmups
165 3x3
Seated smith shoulder press (15lb bar) 4x6-8
195x8 195x3( f up) 195x6 195x6
Cable lateral raise 4x6-8
40x8 40x8 40x8 40x8
Reverse fly machine 4x6-8 (slow controlled reps 3 second squeeze)
90x8 90x8 90x8 90x8(no squeeze)
Shrugs 3x3(5 second hold as recommended by lifted67)
315x3 315x5 315x5 405x4
Weight felt lighter then it should have for the shrugs so added an extra set got it on video but idk how to post it lol
Then I hit some abs and left , got some gains coming my way I can feel it. I'll be dosing 5 a day (3 pwo) unless I hear from yates84 that 6 is ok then I'll play with the doses to see what works best maybe 2 weeks in , hell I'll even take requests lol if you guys want to see if there's any difference on dosing and report back on what I feel
Damn right brother! Solid day

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know you got a decent pump going when others tell you lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You know you got a decent pump going when others tell you lol
Lol hell yeah it was great ,

Finishing the day meal prepping , had to get rid of the grill so I got my old trusty griddle on
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469405146.610735.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
The griddles are hard to beat homie
Hell yeah I loved my grill but using it 2-3 times a week to cook 6lbs of chicken and all kinds of steaks on it for 3 years took its toll lol it lasted longer then it should have honestly

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah I loved my grill but using it 2-3 times a week to cook 6lbs of chicken and all kinds of steaks on it for 3 years took its toll lol it lasted longer then it should have honestly
Ugh I had to do the same thing. Finally upgraded to an electric grill on my baby porch which was an upgrade but nothing beats a legit grill

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ugh I had to do the same thing. Finally upgraded to an electric grill on my baby porch which was an upgrade but nothing beats a legit grill
Yeah that's true, I had my grill since almost 3 thanksgivings ago I got it on Black Friday for $99 at Walmart and it definitely got well over its worth in use haha

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Arm day today gents! It was slightly less intense stayed up later then I should have watching Dexter (I blame you FireTitan lol) so I was sluggish getting out of the house. Popped 3 laxos with a fat scoop of Flood and it definitely got me in the gym, unfortunately, I forgot my headphones and definitely realized how sh1tty commercial gym music really is lol
The workout:
3x3 week
Close grip press
45x20 135x10 225x5 warmups
275x3 275x3 275x3
135+30lb band x 15 (for fun)
Overhead tricep extension (slow , controlled, 3 second pause)
105x6 105x6 105x6 105x6
Reverse grip push downs
140x8 140x7 140x7 140x7
Curls
45 , 95 warmups
135x3 135x3 135x3 95x5
Db Hammer curls (slow controlled)
50x6 50x5 50x5 50x5
Cable curls
80x8 80x8 80x8 80x8
One hell of a pump for sure. I'm doing a 5,3,2 workout but I might switch the program at the end of 3 weeks of 3x3 maybe to an arm based program
I think I need o lighten it up for some time definitely been going heavy for a while now
Also just a note , I took the laxo right before going in the gym today tomorrow I will try at least 45 minutes before back day

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arm day today gents! It was slightly less intense stayed up later then I should have watching Dexter (I blame you FireTitan lol) so I was sluggish getting out of the house. Popped 3 laxos with a fat scoop of Flood and it definitely got me in the gym, unfortunately, I forgot my headphones and definitely realized how sh1tty commercial gym music really is lol
The workout:
3x3 week
Close grip press
45x20 135x10 225x5 warmups
275x3 275x3 275x3
135+30lb band x 15 (for fun)
Overhead tricep extension (slow , controlled, 3 second pause)
105x6 105x6 105x6 105x6
Reverse grip push downs
140x8 140x7 140x7 140x7
Curls
45 , 95 warmups
135x3 135x3 135x3 95x5
Db Hammer curls (slow controlled)
50x6 50x5 50x5 50x5
Cable curls
80x8 80x8 80x8 80x8
One hell of a pump for sure. I'm doing a 5,3,2 workout but I might switch the program at the end of 3 weeks of 3x3 maybe to an arm based program
I think I need o lighten it up for some time definitely been going heavy for a while now
Also just a note , I took the laxo right before going in the gym today tomorrow I will try at least 45 minutes before back day
I will gladly take the blame for that, but remember, I warned you. But.. In all honesty, it looks like you smashed it brother. I guess Im going to have to step my game up so I can keep up with you and lifted67.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol I ain't much to keep up with but thanks.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I will gladly take the blame for that, but remember, I warned you. But.. In all honesty, it looks like you smashed it brother. I guess Im going to have to step my game up so I can keep up with you and lifted67.
Thank you bro! And yeah man I just started season 2 ; definitely been one of the best shows so far

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take my Herc with my preWO meal an hour before training (which is a fast-digesting meal), fwiw

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I take my Herc with my preWO meal an hour before training (which is a fast-digesting meal), fwiw
That's what I'm trying to do too but today was rushed so it was like 5 minutes before lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol! Did you think if you took it right before it would change tou from "Hunkules" to HUNGules"?
LOL, you mean "Shrunkules" .

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao I'm sure somewhere on here it's been established that I was already "shrunkules" lmfao I don't need pills for that

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa knows about that shrunkules life and that saggykules life lmao
Just suppress estrogen enough and "Shrunkules" will be part of your life.
With age the Greek god "Graviton" appears and you convert to "Doublechinkules" what you'll try to hide behind a Greek beard.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just suppress estrogen enough and "Shrunkules" will be part of your life.
With age the Greek god "Graviton" appears and you convert to "Doublechinkules" what you'll try to hide behind a Greek beard.
Wow, the real sh1t they DONT teach you in school

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Today's back day was one for the books gents ! Went to the gym I actually like going to and just did crazy amount of volume. Didn't track it but I remember most of it
3 sets of pull-ups to warmup
5 supersets Wide grip pull downs/straight arm pull downs
200/110x10 x5
6th set 250x3 did 4 20lbs drops just wide grip pull downs
Vbar pull downs /standing vbar low cable rows
150/80x12 x4
Hammer strength reverse pull down
2platesx12 6 sets
1 arm Db rows
130x4 130x3 130x3 wanted to see how these felt first time going over 90 it get great reps were slow and controlled with a good squeeze
Trap bar deadlifts / trap bar shrugs
135x12/12 225x8/8 315x5/5
Hit the pullover machine because they just got it in and I've never used it felt fan - fuccing - tastic
4 sets of 12 do t even know the weight but really far stretch and great squeeze
overall a great workout

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Looks intense, great work!