assault prework ??

dalexander

dalexander

Awards
Reviews ? compare to jacked or 1mr..or other caffeine sups. How is it?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Reviews ? compare to jacked or 1mr..or other caffeine sups. How is it?
assault= king in my book I love this back in the day they had suma root that shi@#@# was real!!!!! but the new batch is vey good too...
Jack=Stim big deal I have never tried 1MR.. but if you looking for a stim pre drink then Assault wil not give you what jack has ( super stim ).. But if you alooking for a true pre workout that will give the power pumps endurance and gives you this
Creapure (Creatine Monohydrate), CON-CRET® Creatine HCL (100% Concentrated Creatine), L-Glutamine Then buy it!!!!! Jack is BS to me I used it I have even loged it Secound class product...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never tried it but ive seen some solid reviews. I wouldnt compare it to 1MR or Jack3d because it doesnt include their main ingredient.

I would say its more comparable to caffeine based preworkouts, like White flood, another solid choice.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything is better than jack3d IMO. i didnt like it at all. Assault makes my stomach sick during my workouts.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
assault= king in my book I love this back in the day they had suma root that shi@#@# was real!!!!! but the new batch is vey good too...
Jack=Stim big deal I have never tried 1MR.. but if you looking for a stim pre drink then Assault wil not give you what jack has ( super stim ).. But if you alooking for a true pre workout that will give the power pumps endurance and gives you this
Creapure (Creatine Monohydrate), CON-CRET® Creatine HCL (100% Concentrated Creatine), L-Glutamine Then buy it!!!!! Jack is BS to me I used it I have even loged it Secound class product...
I have 2 sealed tubs of Raz Lemonade with the suma root if you want them :).

I personally prefer XF Vengeance or C4 extreme.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I used a few samples of it, and it was decent, nothing too special though. And it's definitely different from jack3d or 1mr. I'm partial to superpump max, white flood, and maximize V2 personally

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Always wanted to give Assault a try but never got around to it. Has always got pretty good reviews.

1Sam

Awards
It does upset my stomach some times. Noticed its not bad when i eat something half hr prior, also had to start off with half a scoop initially or my stomach would be flipping. The profile is pretty good though.

I get a decent pump and the energy i get from it is consistent, nothing to crazy. You dont feel cracked out. Compared to jacked assault feels more natural (doesnt have 1,3 in it).
I'd look into Ultima as well.

GoONsQuAd88

GoONsQuAd88

Awards
Def a solid pre-workout choice... Consistent pump without the "cranked out" feeling like mentioned above... Also doesn't have as much of that initial sweet tart flavor like N.O-