MP Assault Preworkout

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
For the past few months I have been using PES Enhanced with great success. However the recall and discontinuation has me a little shaken up about buying another tub. So i decided to go back to another classic PWO in Assault. The problem is that im almost certain that assault wont have that same kick ass unlimited energy as Enhanced or Uncut. I've tried 1/2scoop Assault+2RPM before but is there anything else i can stack assault with for laser focus without killing myself while sprinting or lifting?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the past few months I have been using PES Enhanced with great success. However the recall and discontinuation has me a little shaken up about buying another tub. So i decided to go back to another classic PWO in Assault. The problem is that im almost certain that assault wont have that same kick ass unlimited energy as Enhanced or Uncut. I've tried 1/2scoop Assault+2RPM before but is there anything else i can stack assault with for laser focus without killing myself while sprinting or lifting?
I understand the concern with enhanced and I would be the first one to bash a company but I honestly would use if. I personally can't because it's too powerful for me but I trust pes. They recalled it voluntarily to be a stand up company. I would also recommend looking into genomyx evol, white flood reborn, or hybrid pre-amp which is going to be released this week. All have great focus and energy. I'll let others give suggestions for stacking with assault. Best of luck!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe even just some ALCAR and piracetam for focus and clarity

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you like Uncut why not do Uncut + something stim free, such as Body Octane, or bulk products like citrulline malate (personal fav), agmatine and etc.?

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Assault use to be one of my favorites too, but I always seemed to build a tolerance. Currently I am logging a preworkout from ANS, Ritual. The focus achieved from it is amazing and I would highly recommend it.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
If you like Uncut why not do Uncut + something stim free, such as Body Octane, or bulk products like citrulline malate (personal fav), agmatine and etc.?
I just went through an entire bottle of uncut. I kinda want to give it a break

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/ds-craze-obituary-notice-from-lab.html?m=1

You may find this interesting in regards to Assault and you're precautions with preworkouts.

As long as your Enhanced wasn't a recalled Lot #, I would use it.

To answer your question though: Stim-free Focus XT can be added to any prewo for focus.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Stimul8 - start with adding 1/4 scoop to the assault. It will last forever like that and you probably won't ever need more than 1 scoop (with the assault) or you need a stim break...