Wild Thing by Assault Labs - Reviewers Wanted!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wild Thing by Assault Labs - Reviewers Wanted!

Introducing Wild Thing - The New High Energy High - Pump Pounding - Muscle & Mind Feeding Pre-workout by Assault Labs.

What Can Wild Thing Do For You?
  • Help Increase Your Energy*
  • Help Increase Your Focus*
  • Help Increase Your Strength During Workouts*
  • Help Increase Your Muscle Pumps*
  • Help Increase Your Muscle Endurance*
  • Help Improve Your Overall Mood*
  • Help Accelerate Your Muscle Recovery*
  • Help Decrease Your Muscle Fatigue*
  • Help Increase Your Muscle Control*
  • Help Improve Your Mental Cognition*
  • Helps Fuel Your Entire Workout*
Ingredient Profile
  • DiCitrulline Malate/Infinergy
  • Beta Alanine
  • Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline
  • Agmatine Sulfate
  • Creatine Anhydrous
  • L-Glutamine
  • Choline Bitartrate
  • Caffeine Anhydrous
  • L-Tyrosine
  • L-Norvaline
  • ZumXR
  • Huperzine A
  • Infinergy
  • Cocoabuterol
  • Thinkamine
Check out more details at Strong Supplement Shop:

Check out reviews below:
How to Enter?
  • Post here and tell us why you want to try Wild Thing!
Criteria to Enter?
  • Must be in US
  • Must be willing to make an initial post, 1 scoop review post, 2 scoop review post, and final thoughts post on a Review Thread in the Supplement Logs section of the forums

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice that it’s just a review with the busy Holiday season! i know logs are hard this time of year so gauging a pre can really be done after a few workouts. stoked for people to try

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell yeah I’ll sign up! I have tried the original wild thing for two tubs in the past so I’m really interested in trying the new formula. Will be able to accurately compare the new formula to the old formula as the old formula was amazing since Noopept affects me very positively. Will also provide video and photos of mixability :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah I’ll sign up! I have tried the original wild thing for two tubs in the past so I’m really interested in trying the new formula. Will be able to accurately compare the new formula to the old formula as the old formula was amazing since Noopept affects me very positively. Will also provide video and photos of mixability :)
nice bro! glad to have you throw your name in

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll throw my name in. Getting back into using pre workouts, the cup of coffee at 4:30 just hasn’t been doing it lately.

This would be for early morning training sessions, I have 4 weeks to go in my recent meso cycle I’m on!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice glad to have you in here bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll throw my name in. Getting back into using pre workouts, the cup of coffee at 4:30 just hasn’t been doing it lately.

This would be for early morning training sessions, I have 4 weeks to go in my recent meso cycle I’m on!
Thanks guys! Let's keep the apps coming!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will test drive it. Been a bit since I tried the original and I always liked it. I like a boost in energy and focus for lifting but without being too heavy stimmed. This looks like it will fit the bill nicely

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will test drive it. Been a bit since I tried the original and I always liked it. I like a boost in energy and focus for lifting but without being too heavy stimmed. This looks like it will fit the bill nicely
nice bro! glad to have some quality guys in. we will be picking soon and sending out hopefully go get there before christmas

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will be choosing winners soon! Make sure to get your name in the game and enter!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d be in. I’ve never tried vincamine or any products with it before, generally have ran everything else under the sun.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Winners!

Below are the (3) reviewers for Wild Thing. Please PM me your address and email!

@SSJ4GOD
@akboom87
@CATdiesel76

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Be sure to follow these three mini logs/reviews!

Last edited:
Reactions: SBH
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely following these with interest. The ingredients are great and it doesn't look like the stim effect would be too much for me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Following the logs. How does the profile look like?
Here are the supplement facts and more info over at Strong Supplement Shop here

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vincamine looks something new. Havent had it in any pwo before.
Me either! Definitely an interesting ingredient to add into a pre but is the cherry on top.

"Thinkamine®: Unique, patented nootropic for enhanced cognitive function. Supports increased focus, mental clarity, and alertness during workouts."

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Me either! Definitely an interesting ingredient to add into a pre but is the cherry on top.

"Thinkamine®: Unique, patented nootropic for enhanced cognitive function. Supports increased focus, mental clarity, and alertness during workouts."
And supporting focus it definitely does!