Assault Preworkout

kmcart

Awards
Anyone have any opinions on it? I'm looking to start up another preworkout and I noticed nutra is selling it now and the profile didn't look too bad. Been a little leary of MP products so just curious if anyone had some honest reviews about it. Thanks!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Why leary about MP products? I've unfortunately never gotten the change to use them, but I will in the future. They always get great reviews, with Assault probably getting the best reviews of all their products.

kmcart

Awards
It just seemed like most of what I've heard wasn't that great, but I'm glad to hear something different from a better source.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
the first time i took it i thought it was the most amazing supplement ive ever taken and immediately ordered another (this is from a guy who has almost never used the same PWO twice).... took 4 weeks off and took it again and was disappointed the 2nd time around.

id recommend it though. i spoke so highly of it the first time around that a couple of my friends started using it. one swears by it and only uses that now, and the other is in the same boat im in (only he went through like 3-4 before getting 'used' to it). it wasnt really that it was BAD the 2nd time i used it, it was just that the 1st time i felt like i could workout nonstop and didnt really get fatigued (which comes in REALLY handy when youre planning on doing several big exercises and dont want to sandbag)....i just... wanted to lift hard the whole time i was there.

the 2nd time around it was comparable to most other PWO's ive used... some decent energy, but nothing like the first time; not really sure why that happened to me on my 2nd tub, while my friend went through like 4 before he went back to other PWO's while my other friend still uses assault exclusively.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its decent, better ones out there though. Ex.) Mesomorph. Or the price effective Maniac.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I bought a tub of Assault to add to my pre-workout stash. After a couple of doses it gave all of my other pre-workout products to my son-in-law. Assault was the best of the best. However, near the end of the tub I found myself needing to increase the dosage to get the stim and focus effect that I got initially. Like all other pre-workout products that I have tried, I tend to develop a tolerance over time. Initially however the strength increases, the foucs and the energy was steller. The only product that I have taken that actually gets better with time is Ultima.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Assault is very good and effective..My top two right now are Assault and Mesomorph

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I really like Assault (and really all of MP's products). It is probably my second favorite pre-workout behind Flashover.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless its a newer formula I tried the first batch and thought it was just "decent" so if they have bumped up the formula then I may need to retry it again. If I wasgoing to buy a pre workout it would be Maniac or Mesomorph

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
assault was my go to pre-workout for many moons.. since MP remove the sumroot it is not the same

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Unless its a newer formula I tried the first batch and thought it was just "decent" so if they have bumped up the formula then I may need to retry it again. If I wasgoing to buy a pre workout it would be Maniac or Mesomorph
Formula is worse now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then I would definitely opt for something else.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old Assault was real nice. I went through at least 4 tubs of it, and I never noticed its effectiveness decreasing. The only thing is the new one supposedly doesn't have Suma Root, so that sucks. Also, Fruit Punch has a nasty medicine flavor to it, so go for the Arctic Raspberry version. It's delicious - you almost look forward to drinking it more than to lifting itself, heh.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
all these new posts reminded me... the assault that i thought was 'the best stuff ive ever tried' was the old formula... at first i thought i got screwed until i ordered the new formula and didnt get the same results.

sorry, i forgot about that.. maybe the old formula was just better, although it didnt have concrete

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have 2 sealed tubs of the old formula. Get at me people.

kmcart

Awards
Thanks guys for all the great insights, that's why I love this place. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for a bit longer I'm just looking for something different. Thanks again.