Anyone ever suffered serious liver damage?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright, labs are in. Here we go. Keep in mind this was after 30 days of 20mg ed Ultradrol and Cycle Assist. Started Aegis Shield 3 days before cycle end and got these labs 4 days after cycle end. So 7 days on TUDCA. I listed mainly things that are outside range though I included Bilirubin and AST in case anyone was curious. Bolds are my data and ref ranges are included. No GGT test was included.

Bilirubin .5 0.2-1.2mg/dl
Alkaline Phosphate 32 40-115U/L
AST 35 10-40 U/L
ALT 4.93 .4-4.50 mIU/L

TSH 4.93 .40-4.50 mIU/L
RDW 15.5 11.0 - 15.0 %

Cholesterol Total 260 125-200mg/dl
HDL 13 > or = 40 mg/dl
LDL 222 <130 mg/dL
CHOL/HDLC RATIO 20.0 < = 5.0%

Estradiaol is 35. IGF, Dihydrotest, Free Test, and Progesterone still say pending. Should have them in a couple days.

Cholesterol is bad news. Liver values I don't know enough about to speak on them.
Liver results don't look bad at all if I'm reading them correctly.... & yes cholesterol is in the dumper.
Someone else told me ultradrol was good easy on the liver.... But still doesn't mean to take it lightly, now how will you fix the high lipids?

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
Liver results don't look bad at all if I'm reading them correctly.... & yes cholesterol is in the dumper.
Someone else told me ultradrol was good easy on the liver.... But still doesn't mean to take it lightly, now how will you fix the high lipids?
Good question. No statins for me. Diet, cardio, and time would be my guess.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cholesterol bounces back reasonably fast by itself, assuming you take in plenty of good fats.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

abcman

Awards
Badseed not to attack you or anything but you should have taken the TUDCA from day 1, this damage would have been prevented. also liver values dont look that bad, im sure you could have continued the cycle, especially if u ran tudca from the start or at least continued it from where you were.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Challenge 1: take 2 one ounce shots of tequila 3 times per day equally spaced for 4 weeks. Perform liver testing before during and after.
Challenge 2: take 1000mg of tylenol 3 times per day equally spaced for 4 weeks. Perform liver testing before during and after.
Challenge 3: stack Challenge 1 & 2 for 4 weeks. Perform liver testing before during and after.

Then we can talk about a reasonable comparative liver toxicity and oral steroids.

Otherwise every last comparative speculation of "is oral steroid XXX more toxic than...?" is just a waste of bandwidth.

Drink-Up! :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Challenge 1: take 2 one ounce shots of tequila 3 times per day equally spaced for 4 weeks. Perform liver testing before during and after.
Challenge 2: take 1000mg of tylenol 3 times per day equally spaced for 4 weeks. Perform liver testing before during and after.
Challenge 3: stack Challenge 1 & 2 for 4 weeks. Perform liver testing before during and after.

Then we can talk about a reasonable comparative liver toxicity and oral steroids.

Otherwise every last comparative speculation of "is oral steroid XXX more toxic than...?" is just a waste of bandwidth.

U first?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

really challenge 1 is more or less my normal life.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
What do you more knowledgeable folks think about UDCA treatment for while on cycle--especially if one has elevated liver values (AST / ALT)

rabz

rabz

Awards
There was two guys that were suing cell or someone (this was a number of years ago) anyways, i never followed up with the story but they had liver failure or something do to a long cycle and no liver supps. Im really surprised it doesn't happen more often because people just pop it like candy and dont read up on how to cycle the stuff.
Here is the video link I think you were referring to bro. Something tells me the retards in the video knew nothing about running a cycle lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzabtUS-M4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
Got the rest of the labs. IGF took a big hit and Test was 760. Usually over 1100 from the TRT.

As a side note: Got a 90ct sealed Ultra with 30 extra caps in an open bottle and one Aegis bottle sealed with prob 60-80 extra caps in an open bottle for sale. PM me if interested.