Has anyone ever tried Hi Tech BULASTERONE?

Lolligaggin

Awards
[QUOTE="Smont, post: 6663653, member: 170889"
Nothing hi tech makes is any good
[/QUOTE]

BS

1 testosterone is good.
People always putting down 1 andro because it's not a REAL compound.
Just think and GUESSING it's legal and dhea based so it cant possibly be good or do anything and must be totally useless.
I swear most thst claim 1 andro does nothing have never even tried it.
Lol

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Avoid anything from hi tech. Overpriced low dosed Andros. Don’t run 1 andro by itself lol

Lolligaggin

Awards
Avoid anything from hi tech. Overpriced low dosed Andros. Don’t run 1 andro by itself lol
Their 1 andro is not low dosed.
It's dosed higher than most.
You just need 3 pills a day instead of 2.
But it's good to start with 2 for the first week or so.
Yes of course don't run it solo unless it's your very first cycle

Lolligaggin

Awards
I think you're thinking of their stacks and not their 1 andro product, 1 testosterone

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll back up that I like their 1-Testosterone. It's my go to for 1-DHEA. Usually stacked with Icon One(RIP).

I avoid the rest of Hi-Tech's line up. Their quality is great so no need to worry there. I just don't **** with prop blends, low dosed actives and deceptive product names.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll back up that I like their 1-Testosterone. It's my go to for 1-DHEA. Usually stacked with Icon One(RIP).

I avoid the rest of Hi-Tech's line up. Their quality is great so no need to worry there. I just don't **** with prop blends, low dosed actives and deceptive product names.
A share a similar sentiment for the most part. Quality is better than 90% of brands out. They have some great products and some gimmick/marketing. Just look at each one individually.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Also they put esters on the andros sometimes. I have no idea if that has any benefit, but it takes up some of the mass. So the dosages are extra low on the ones that use esters.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I took Bulasterone some time ago. As I remember it was ok as far as test booster go but I didn't like it enough to run it again.

If you are looking for a good test booster I would recommend Hyperion (Apex), Sustain Alpha (Iconic), Optimize-T (SNS) or M-Test (CEL) all of which I personally liked more than Bulasterone.