Anyone ever tried Emma for Gut Health ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have read mixed reviews, but it sounds interesting ?? @sns8778 I would love to hear your Opinion

1686392054309.png

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never heard of this brand. What’s the purpose? Discomfort relief or general help?

Just seems like low doses of stuff that can help acutely in higher doses, but not sure there’s a benefit to low doses daily.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never heard of this brand. What’s the purpose? Discomfort relief or general help?

Just seems like low doses of stuff that can help acutely in higher doses, but not sure there’s a benefit to low doses daily.
Discomfort relief or general help

I think both ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Discomfort relief or general help

I think both ?
Gut health is a great product. If you were looking for something to add for overall digestive health/function, nausea, discomfort, and GI relief there’s also Veda Gest by MA supps that is designed for that purpose. It contains ginger extract, fennel, cumin, coriander, and artichoke leaf extract. I sent those to my friend with EoE to help out his issues and he likes them. I also take prebiotic fibers like inulin and fibersol-2 to feed the bacteria in my gut along with Psyllium husk. I take that combo every 2-3 days or so.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gut health is a great product. If you were looking for something to add for overall digestive health/function, nausea, discomfort, and GI relief there’s also Veda Gest by MA supps that is designed for that purpose. It contains ginger extract, fennel, cumin, coriander, and artichoke leaf extract. I sent those to my friend with EoE to help out his issues and he likes them. I also take prebiotic fibers like inulin and fibersol-2 to feed the bacteria in my gut along with Psyllium husk. I take that combo every 2-3 days or so.
I Kinda forgot about Veda Gest, I have used it and liked it !! Thank you !!

MA Veda-Gest.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have read mixed reviews, but it sounds interesting ?? @sns8778 I would love to hear your Opinion

View attachment 233053
Underdosed and dramatically overpriced. This is honestly an example of a marketing company selling supplements - absolute minimally dosed formula, very high price for what it is, and they market the crap out of it.

I wouldn't spend my money on this - and I'm not going to pick apart their formula or speak negatively of the formula itself, but it's not something I would use myself even if it were free.

I have talked about for a long time that there isn't a gut health formula on the market that I'm truly happy with. I'm not saying that there aren't some okay/good ones, but for me personally, I have to buy at least 3 different products to wind up with the minimum things I'm looking for as far as gut health.

I've researched gut health and gut health ingredients for years, and what was originally intended to be use releasing a gut health/digestive health product turned into one of the biggest research projects I've ever been a part of and has included several experts in that field, so its been pretty cool. The product, when released later this year, will be by far the most comprehensive and unique gut health formula on the market. And that isn't just me saying that, its not a sales pitch - literally every single ingredient in the formula will have multiple clinical studies on it and the dosages will be the same or exceed the ones used in the clinical studies.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I watched this whole 20 minute Video and thought what a sales pitch !!

@sns8778 if you make we will buy !! and if you need a Beta Tester I am your man, Chemo has me all screwed up in that department !!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Underdosed and dramatically overpriced. This is honestly an example of a marketing company selling supplements - absolute minimally dosed formula, very high price for what it is, and they market the crap out of it.

I wouldn't spend my money on this - and I'm not going to pick apart their formula or speak negatively of the formula itself, but it's not something I would use myself even if it were free.

I have talked about for a long time that there isn't a gut health formula on the market that I'm truly happy with. I'm not saying that there aren't some okay/good ones, but for me personally, I have to buy at least 3 different products to wind up with the minimum things I'm looking for as far as gut health.

I've researched gut health and gut health ingredients for years, and what was originally intended to be use releasing a gut health/digestive health product turned into one of the biggest research projects I've ever been a part of and has included several experts in that field, so its been pretty cool. The product, when released later this year, will be by far the most comprehensive and unique gut health formula on the market. And that isn't just me saying that, its not a sales pitch - literally every single ingredient in the formula will have multiple clinical studies on it and the dosages will be the same or exceed the ones used in the clinical studies.
Have always used fiber and Gut Health, but after being diagnosed with an auto immune disease, gut related stuff has always intrigued me... eagerly awaiting whatever you've got in the pipelines to drop!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I watched this whole 20 minute Video and thought what a sales pitch !!

@sns8778 if you make we will buy !! and if you need a Beta Tester I am your man, Chemo has me all screwed up in that department !!
Thank you. I wish that we could do beta testers to rush things for people that could benefit from it, but we follow all GMP guidelines so we have to do full production runs and wait for finished product testing before we can release a single bottle.

Even for myself to try the ingredients in the formula, I wound up having to buy 4 different products to take together, and still didn't achieve the strength of the dosages that we will be using in the finished product.

If you need some suggestions though, shoot me a text and I can send you a couple links for things you could try in the digestive health department for now until ours comes out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have always used fiber and Gut Health, but after being diagnosed with an auto immune disease, gut related stuff has always intrigued me... eagerly awaiting whatever you've got in the pipelines to drop!
Thank you.

It's interesting that you mentioned it intriguing you more after being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. The reason I say that is that as someone with an autoimmune condition myself, I've done so much research on how certain ingredients and digestive health overall can impact autoimmune conditions, and also learned the hard way that some can actually make them worse - which is something that I formulated the upcoming products with in mind - to not only make the best digestive health product on the market but to do so in a way that would improve quality of life for people with autoimmune conditions and not contain anything that would aggravate them. I'll be doing a series of articles on that subject when its released, explaining a lot about how certain ingredients can really be rough on people with autoimmune conditions. I learned that the hard way for myself when I tried a probiotic years ago that looked good on paper, and is good for a lot of people, but it jacked me up - inflammation, stomach pain, etc.

I also learned the hard way that some of the big marketing based companies aren't smart enough to realize that some probiotics can be derived from gluten sources. One particular company claimed their product was gluten free and I tried it a couple years ago and had a severe reaction from it. I emailed the company nicely asking about it but also explaining how careless it was and that that particular strain could be derived from gluten containing ingredients - never got a reply - but within a week, their listing on Amazon no longer showed gluten free, the product page was taken down from their website, and when it popped back up, the labels no longer said it on there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you.

It's interesting that you mentioned it intriguing you more after being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. The reason I say that is that as someone with an autoimmune condition myself, I've done so much research on how certain ingredients and digestive health overall can impact autoimmune conditions, and also learned the hard way that some can actually make them worse - which is something that I formulated the upcoming products with in mind - to not only make the best digestive health product on the market but to do so in a way that would improve quality of life for people with autoimmune conditions and not contain anything that would aggravate them. I'll be doing a series of articles on that subject when its released, explaining a lot about how certain ingredients can really be rough on people with autoimmune conditions. I learned that the hard way for myself when I tried a probiotic years ago that looked good on paper, and is good for a lot of people, but it jacked me up - inflammation, stomach pain, etc.

I also learned the hard way that some of the big marketing based companies aren't smart enough to realize that some probiotics can be derived from gluten sources. One particular company claimed their product was gluten free and I tried it a couple years ago and had a severe reaction from it. I emailed the company nicely asking about it but also explaining how careless it was and that that particular strain could be derived from gluten containing ingredients - never got a reply - but within a week, their listing on Amazon no longer showed gluten free, the product page was taken down from their website, and when it popped back up, the labels no longer said it on there.
Smarter Than The Average Bear !!

Yogi.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you Boo Boo !!