Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's my favorite oral and it's not even close
I really love it for temporary strength - no aggression, just a smooth, focused “locked in” feeling.

But it makes my muscles very twitchy/excited staying on it daily, like I could pull them accidentally sneezing, and it kills my appetite by a week in (like most orals, to be fair).

Hey man you don’t need roids, get you some collagen proteins and an epsom salt bath
Bro I’m about 50 hours deep in this fast; this got me getting excited over the thought of those flavored collagen creamers people put in their coffee

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But what's your thoughts on only using it 2x week before grappling and sparing. Is a pre workout dose enough to get things firing for that?

Or maybe better served using it the final week or 2 leading up to a actual fight or grappling tournament.

I'm just toying with ideas but I'm not heavily familiar with stuff like these 2 outside of someone peeking for bb or pl
I tried Halo before grappling and I didn’t get anything out of it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good to know. For comparison, how do other orals work for you in a pre workout lifting setting. Like, say you poped 50-100mg anadrol pre workout, do you notice any benifit? I do on some orals but not others.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The one time I got Halo years ago, the price was legit (expensive) & I trusted the guy, so I bought a bunch. I ran it for 3 weeks into a meet at 20-30mg and I got nothing out of it. But my assumption is that it was underdosed/bunk.

I’ll also add that some things are working at micro levels. Like the way I improved my squat with Noopept. It didn’t make me perceivably better during the training session, but it did help me to become better than ever practicing with it over time.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halo is still one I'd like to try before my hard-core ped days are over. ( test/ mast/ nandrolone I'll use till I'm dead) would like to do it a year from now on a spring cut

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Halo is still one I'd like to try before my hard-core ped days are over. ( test/ mast/ nandrolone I'll use till I'm dead) would like to do it a year from now on a spring cut
Pick some up and throw it in the last 2 weeks of your cut. Your lean enough to see the cosmetic effect.

Last few weeks of your cut treat it like a mock contest prep. Drop test low, keep the mast and tren in, drop some water and throw in the halo for 2 weeks and the last week spend 2 days carbing back up witj a little anadrol at each meal. IL bet you will look crazy lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The one time I got Halo years ago, the price was legit (expensive) & I trusted the guy, so I bought a bunch. I ran it for 3 weeks into a meet at 20-30mg and I got nothing out of it. But my assumption is that it was underdosed/bunk.

I’ll also add that some things are working at micro levels. Like the way I improved my squat with Noopept. It didn’t make me perceivably better during the training session, but it did help me to become better than ever practicing with it over time.
It was 10 yrs ago or so when I tried it, I think it was from Balkan and I did get some sides but not really anything positive out of it, who knows it could of been fake but I only used it 2x week for 2-3 weeks so idk, so far I haven’t used anything (besides Adderall/stims) that actually been beneficial for fighting.

I might check out Noopept, thanks.

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pick some up and throw it in the last 2 weeks of your cut. Your lean enough to see the cosmetic effect.

Last few weeks of your cut treat it like a mock contest prep. Drop test low, keep the mast and tren in, drop some water and throw in the halo for 2 weeks and the last week spend 2 days carbing back up witj a little anadrol at each meal. IL bet you will look crazy lol
I actually thought about doing that..instead if the winny?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noopept was in that performax Nootropimax capsule product, loved it!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was 10 yrs ago or so when I tried it, I think it was from Balkan and I did get some sides but not really anything positive out of it, who knows it could of been fake but I only used it 2x week for 2-3 weeks so idk, so far I haven’t used anything (besides Adderall/stims) that actually been beneficial for fighting.

I might check out Noopept, thanks.
Noopept is a learning drug. Take it right before or after practicing or studying/learning something to better ingrain it.

If you practice poorly, you will further ingrain bad patterns - use it for technical work that you can handle well at the time.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good to know. For comparison, how do other orals work for you in a pre workout lifting setting. Like, say you poped 50-100mg anadrol pre workout, do you notice any benifit? I do on some orals but not others.
On Anadrol I don’t feel much, if anything, but on Dbol I feel pretty great, I only lifted on them but I wouldn’t think they would be good for fighting because of the pump I get from them, Dbol is my favorite oral. Other orals haven’t done anything for me as a pre workout.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On Anadrol I don’t feel much, if anything, but on Dbol I feel pretty great, I only lifted on them but I wouldn’t think they would be good for fighting because of the pump I get from them, Dbol is my favorite oral. Other orals haven’t done anything for me as a pre workout.
I didn't expect you to use those before grappling or whatever. Let me explain better. I don't "feel" anything from any gear. When I used tren years back it wasn't for a long ti.e but even on tren I don't "feel" it. To be fair I don't think I went above 200mg. But I do notice increased gym performance and better pumps and strength. But I also know a lot of ppl that see no difference taking there orals spread out or pre workout. So I'm wondering if you get a pre workout boost from other orals. And if not maybe that's why using it before grappling didn't have much noticeable impact. I've been on cycle witj anadrol before and dome boxing and grappling workouts. It's beyond counterproductive. Within the first half hour my lower neck would get so pumped I couldn't stand up straight lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't expect you to use those before grappling or whatever. Let me explain better. I don't "feel" anything from any gear. When I used tren years back it wasn't for a long ti.e but even on tren I don't "feel" it. To be fair I don't think I went above 200mg. But I do notice increased gym performance and better pumps and strength. But I also know a lot of ppl that see no difference taking there orals spread out or pre workout. So I'm wondering if you get a pre workout boost from other orals. And if not maybe that's why using it before grappling didn't have much noticeable impact. I've been on cycle witj anadrol before and dome boxing and grappling workouts. It's beyond counterproductive. Within the first half hour my lower neck would get so pumped I couldn't stand up straight lol
Wow tren is the one steroid i do "feel" the aggression and libido are completely different then what I would get on test or whatever. I'll react to something or have like a fantasy or whatever and tell myself yea that's the tren

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wow tren is the one steroid i do "feel" the aggression and libido are completely different then what I would get on test or whatever. I'll react to something or have like a fantasy or whatever and tell myself yea that's the tren
Be careful lol. Sometimes I wonder, my dopamine response is kinda shot. I'm a adrenaline junkie and it takes a lot to get me excited. I can remember going skydiving one weekend and the following weekend I went to a amusement park and every ride sucked lol. Maybe because it takes so much to get me going is why most drugs I don't "feel". It sucks sometimes but overall I think it's a gift. I see too many ppl change personality on gear because they act like it's a recreational drug. Maybe if I took 700 tren I'd feel it. But I don't wanna feel it lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With “feel” I mean any performance boost. With Dbol I notice that I am a little stronger and get pumped way more than usually when I take it pre workout. With other orals I haven’t got any instant performance boost.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think we lost OP. Fun discussion though!
Ya he got upset, shame because if you can't take a little constructive criticism from some ppl on the internet who you probably will never meet in the real world I can't imagine what happens when you get criticism in real life. No1 likes to be criticized. But if you have a group of ppl poking at you a little but there also supplying you with free information in the process yiu get a free learning experience that you can now apply to your situation. If someone on the msg board is driving me until IL bicker a little, crack a few jokes and eventually block them if I can tell there gonna keep melting down or not take anything positive away from what I have to say.
We don't have many rocket scientists here, but we got enough ppl with enough collective knowledge to help ppl out and bust some balls along the way.
The funniest part is, we get ppl who co.e on the msg board. " I wanna get jacked. Big and strong, be a "alpha male" teach me about steroids".
The person who wants to be a big tuff meathead has a crying tantrum as soon as someone laughs or calls them a dummy

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Be careful lol. Sometimes I wonder, my dopamine response is kinda shot. I'm a adrenaline junkie and it takes a lot to get me excited. I can remember going skydiving one weekend and the following weekend I went to a amusement park and every ride sucked lol. Maybe because it takes so much to get me going is why most drugs I don't "feel". It sucks sometimes but overall I think it's a gift. I see too many ppl change personality on gear because they act like it's a recreational drug. Maybe if I took 700 tren I'd feel it. But I don't wanna feel it lol
Yea if I " feel" this much from 250/ week I couldn't imagine 6-700. To me tho I actually think it's a good thing because I'm so non confrontational and I tend to avoid conflict which has led to some bad situations before like being taken advantage of or " being walked all over" but with gear and especially this low dose of tren I can think of 2 times here at work now where I stood my ground where I wouldn't have before and it led to a good situation. So for me that aggressiveness from tren us a benefit

BigMonster

Awards
That bit about putting 5mg anavar up your butt and then another 5mg in your dick hole. You forgot to mention that when you do orals up the butt this bypasses the liver and doesn’t cause any liver damage this way. The only side effects are that your butthole can get dried out and to mitigate this you just use chap stick on your butthole. And if you have worms they will get jacked from the AAS in your ass. If you leave a bowl of sugar next to your ass while you sleep the worms will come out and eat the sugar and then go into a food coma and not be able to get back in. That’s the best way to rid yourself of jacked up worms.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That bit about putting 5mg anavar up your butt and then another 5mg in your dick hole. You forgot to mention that when you do orals up the butt this bypasses the liver and doesn’t cause any liver damage this way. The only side effects are that your butthole can get dried out and to mitigate this you just use chap stick on your butthole. And if you have worms they will get jacked from the AAS in your ass. If you leave a bowl of sugar next to your ass while you sleep the worms will come out and eat the sugar and then go into a food coma and not be able to get back in. That’s the best way to rid yourself of jacked up worms.
Jacked worms crave protein. Gotta throw in some whey with the sugar.