would I need trt with and PCT after Anavar, Clenbuterol, and 1-andro cycle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could be ok with that cycle without test, depending on how long the cycle is, but it's more likely that you'd feel like crap without test, since Var and 1-Andro are hormone production suppressive.

You'd definitely want to do a proper PCT after in any case.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look into enclomiphine maybe. Its a SERM, and a form of TRT, without introducing exogenous test.
It stimulates your body to make more instead... (Wont shut you down, it does the opposite)...

Should do bloods post-cycle to see where everything is at...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look into enclomiphine maybe. Its a SERM, and a form of TRT, without introducing exogenous test.
It stimulates your body to make more instead... (Wont shut you down, it does the opposite)...

Should do bloods post-cycle to see where everything is at...
I don't think it would keep test production going when taking Anavar and 1-Andro. That's what he's asking (I think).

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Real var, or hi-tech’s whatever under dosed crap ?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think it would keep test production going when taking Anavar and 1-Andro. That's what he's asking (I think).
I haven’t looked into it too much but I have seen some TRT companies prescribing clomid for continued fertility while taking trt. I am sure that at the very least, it will make the shutdown less.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven’t looked into it too much but I have seen some TRT companies prescribing clomid for continued fertility while taking trt. I am sure that at the very least, it will make the shutdown less.
I'd think hcg to work much better for that. I've seen some blood work and reports of trying Clomid with oral steroids and their test levels have been very low.

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
You could be ok with that cycle without test, depending on how long the cycle is, but it's more likely that you'd feel like crap without test, since Var and 1-Andro are hormone production suppressive.

You'd definitely want to do a proper PCT after in any case.
I was thinking 1-andro or 4-andro could work as a test base so i dont feel the suppression on cycle so i dont use enclo as oct, im planning HCG for PCT. My goal is to just run a cycle not to harsh on the HPTA and to keep my estrogen low, is this sensible or would it be better with sarms instead lol.
Real var, or hi-tech’s whatever under dosed crap ?
Real 12.5mg

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking 1-andro or 4-andro could work as a test base so i dont feel the suppression on cycle so i dont use enclo as oct, im planning HCG for PCT. My goal is to just run a cycle not to harsh on the HPTA and to keep my estrogen low, is this sensible or would it be better with sarms instead lol.

Real 12.5mg
Adding 4-Andro would be smart, if you're not using test and would likely make your cycle go much smoother, for what comes to sex hormones. 1-Andro won't help with that at all, it will add to the suppression and it doesn't convert to estro or test.

Wether you feel the suppression or are using test or something else to cover your sex hormones has nothing to do with needing to do a PCT. If you suppress your hormone production with what ever compound, you'd want to do a proper PCT. Most comprehensive PCT would be to take HCG for a few weeks before the SERM, or run lower dose HCG throughout the cycle and then PCT with a SERM.

Keeping estrogen low is not a good idea. You want it to not get too high and control it, if needed, but not have it low. Unless by low you just mean 'not too high'.

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
If anything, instead of 1-andro or clomid I assume test undecanoate would be best for production but could I run a AI like armidex/arimistane to stop conversion to estradiol and would that also stop conversion to DHT?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Adding 4-Andro would be smart, if you're not using test and would likely make your cycle go much smoother, for what comes to sex hormones. 1-Andro won't help with that at all, it will add to the suppression and it doesn't convert to estro or test.

Wether you feel the suppression or are using test or something else to cover your sex hormones has nothing to do with needing to do a PCT. If you suppress your hormone production with what ever compound, you'd want to do a proper PCT. Most comprehensive PCT would be to take HCG for a few weeks before the SERM, or run lower dose HCG throughout the cycle and then PCT with a SERM.

Keeping estrogen low is not a good idea. You want it to not get too high and control it, if needed, but not have it low. Unless by low you just mean 'not too high'.
I've only used hcg maybe once or twice but I would certainly opt for hcg over a SERM on cycle but I personally never felt a need for hcg. I see some people even running hcg post cycle which is odd. Back in the day it was thought that hcg was suppressive to LH so it was only recommended on cycle. I don't know if that has changed at all.

The obvious solution here is to just run test, 4-andro, dermacrine, or nothing.

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards

PCT is definitely a no brainer, 4-andro seems a good test OCT. HCG is the ideal PCT, low doses starting mid cycle and then PCT after. Would a AI work as well as HCG for a Testosterone Undecanoate + Anavar cycle for aromatization purposes and could it hypothetically keep my growth plates open while HPTA heals because of the estrogen blocking?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've only used hcg maybe once or twice but I would certainly opt for hcg over a SERM on cycle but I personally never felt a need for hcg. I see some people even running hcg post cycle which is odd. Back in the day it was thought that hcg was suppressive to LH so it was only recommended on cycle. I don't know if that has changed at all.

It is suppressive to LH as it mimics LH in the testes. The idea in using it before the SERM is to wake the balls up and resensitize them to LH signaling, since the testes may have gotten desentized to LH from having low/no LH singnaling to produce test during cycle. That's kind of a old school way of using it to my knowledge and nowadays many choose to use it during the cycle to never let the balls desensitize in the first place. But I'd guesstimate that HCG is really only needed for/after longer cycles, but that's just my guess.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If anything, instead of 1-andro or clomid I assume test undecanoate would be best for production but could I run a AI like armidex/arimistane to stop conversion to estradiol and would that also stop conversion to DHT?
Test undecanoate would be best for what production?

The exogenous use of test attached to any ester or any anabolics will lower/shutdown endogenous test production and lower fertility.

You should run some AI, if needed to control estrogen conversion, but the need depends on other compounds used and on estrogen levels. AI = aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase entzyme converts test to estro. 5a-reductase enzyme converts test to DHT. So no, AI's don't have an (direct) effect on DHT.

Exemestane would likely be the best choice for an AI. Arimidex the second. But again only if your cycle requires a real and reliable AI. Some OTC AI's work well enough for some situations, but are much less effective, than drugs, but also less unhealthy. Arimistane's AI effect is very weak.

PCT is definitely a no brainer, 4-andro seems a good test OCT. HCG is the ideal PCT, low doses starting mid cycle and then PCT after. Would a AI work as well as HCG for a Testosterone Undecanoate + Anavar cycle for aromatization purposes and could it hypothetically keep my growth plates open while HPTA heals because of the estrogen blocking?
PCT should include a SERM. Test Undecanoate is the worst choice for a cycle. It will take months to clear your system and test levels will lower very slowly.

AI work as well as HCG? They have nothing in common. HCG typically increases estrogen.

Growth plates, que? Are you still at height growing age?

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards

Not all at once I presume lol
Test undecanoate would be best for what production?

The exogenous use of test attached to any ester or any anabolics will lower/shutdown endogenous test production and lower fertility.

You should run some AI, if needed to control estrogen conversion, but the need depends on other compounds used and on estrogen levels. AI = aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase entzyme converts test to estro. 5a-reductase enzyme converts test to DHT. So no, AI's don't have an (direct) effect on DHT.

Exemestane would likely be the best choice for an AI. Arimidex the second. But again only if your cycle requires a real and reliable AI. Some OTC AI's work well enough for some situations, but are much less effective, than drugs, but also less unhealthy. Arimistane's AI effect is very weak.

PCT should include a SERM. Test Undecanoate is the worst choice for a cycle. It will take months to clear your system and test levels will lower very slowly.

AI work as well as HCG? They have nothing in common. HCG typically increases estrogen.

Growth plates, que? Are you still at height growing age?
I see, thanks for the response. I took a growth plate scan and theyre still open I just want to maximize any height potential accessible to me thats why AIs seem a better choice to keep estrogen from impairing my growth but im sure it falls short in PCT efficacy compared to hcg or serms. For a less harmful cycle like anavar only or sarms + clen could I run different aromatase inhibitors in accordance to the cycles dosages/toxcicity and still combat some suppressiveness/side effects on cycle and then continue that to complete PCT? Its a stretch but id take all the precautions of hormone balancing on and off cycle so its like my body thought it never happened.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not all at once I presume lol

I see, thanks for the response. I took a growth plate scan and theyre still open I just want to maximize any height potential accessible to me thats why AIs seem a better choice to keep estrogen from impairing my growth but im sure it falls short in PCT efficacy compared to hcg or serms. For a less harmful cycle like anavar only or sarms + clen could I run different aromatase inhibitors in accordance to the cycles dosages/toxcicity and still combat some suppressiveness/side effects on cycle and then continue that to complete PCT? Its a stretch but id take all the precautions of hormone balancing on and off cycle so its like my body thought it never happened.
You can't really run a cycle of anabolics that has any meaningful effects and not get suppressed. You wouldn't need any AI's with Anavar only or a SARM only cycle (important to always have on hand however). The biggest issue of not running test with a suppressive compound is actually low estrogen. AI's would only make it worse. AI's don't help combat suppression either.

But you having your growth plates still open tells me you're too young for any of this anyway. Too young to be on this forum actually. I suggest you rethink this whole plan of running any anabolics. I need to step out.