GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why do this at this dosage ?
why not just take creatine prolly would yield better results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you a female? 5mg a day for a man will do nothing, 25-30mg is like a bare bones minimum dose for a man.

And like stated above, I would probably notice more out of creatine then 5mg anavar.

The answer to yiur question, no 5mg does not need pct because 5mg won't do a anything.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you a female? 5mg a day for a man will do nothing, 25-30mg is like a bare bones minimum dose for a man.

And like stated above, I would probably notice more out of creatine then 5mg anavar.

The answer to yiur question, no 5mg does not need pct because 5mg won't do a anything.
oh yes good call on male vs female .. i just automatically assume all males come here

you would need a PCT for creatine more lol

Beanskilla666

Awards

Ok would I need a pct if I did 20mg

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking of using a car, but I don't want to use tires on my car because then I won't have to get oil changes.

#IwannaDOthisTHINGbutIdon'tWantTodoAlltheStuffneededTOdotheThing............derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Beanskilla666 , I apologize for my previous comment being a little sarcastic, but it really doesn't appear that you've studied much on the subjects of Cycling, PCT, Hormones, Anavar, etc ....

You are considering using drugs that can possibly harm your body, and your own natural hormonal system.

Would you be comfortable letting a Dr prescribe these compounds to you, and recommend how you should use them, etc ..... If he had your own Current level of knowledge on the matter?

.... You Shouldn't be.

Last edited:

Beanskilla666

Awards
I'm thinking of using a car, but I don't want to use tires on my car because then I won't have to get oil changes.

#IwannaDOthisTHINGbutIdon'tWantTodoAlltheStuffneededTOdotheThing............derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Shut the **** up I’m not afraid of injecting I just don’t want to lose hair and **** my skin

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you can put 5mg in your butt then 5mg in your dick(or pussy) and they will meet in the middle and the dose will actually multiple eachother so its like 25mg, much more effective... the only problem is you poo it out your mouth, south park taugh me this.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you can put 5mg in your butt then 5mg in your dick(or pussy) and they will meet in the middle and the dose will actually multiple eachother so its like 25mg, much more effective... the only problem is you poo it out your mouth, south park taugh me this.
No kidding??? That’s awesome!

So what if I take one in the front, one in the back, and one by mouth? Will that counteract the first ones, or will it start becoming exponential?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No kidding??? That’s awesome!

So what if I take one in the front, one in the back, and one by mouth? Will that counteract the first ones, or will it start becoming exponential?
woah man, I am just a regular dude... I havent even contemplated something as wild as that, you may grow an extra dick, another bicep somewhere on your body, you may explode like pidgeons when you give them panadol, I will wait to hear how you went haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
oh yes good call on male vs female .. i just automatically assume all males come here

you would need a PCT for creatine more lol
Believe it or not, I really would notice more from taking creatine then 5mg anavar. At least with creatine I would notice water weight.

I've heard of ppl doing 10mg dbol +10mg anavar for looooooonnng cycles or even year round. I'm sure being on a small cycle like that indefinitely would produce some results. Idk how unhealthy it would be tho. 5-10mg dbol I believe is a "hrt" dose meant to be used long term before trt was mainstream

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Believe it or not, I really would notice more from taking creatine then 5mg anavar. At least with creatine I would notice water weight.

I've heard of ppl doing 10mg dbol +10mg anavar for looooooonnng cycles or even year round. I'm sure being on a small cycle like that indefinitely would produce some results. Idk how unhealthy it would be tho. 5-10mg dbol I believe is a "hrt" dose meant to be used long term before trt was mainstream
I am a low dose user compared to the people on this board... but 10mgs of anavar I can't imagine being noticeable regardless of how long it is run (I could be wrong though). However, I can see 10 or 15mgs of legit dbol definitely having a small but noticeable effect. I suppose if you combine the two for an indefinite cycle, then sure, you'll probably get something out of it... but who even wants to get started on indefinite oral cycles.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
but who even wants to get started on indefinite oral cycles.
Probably thousands along thousands of ppl. The overwhelming majority of ppl looking to get into steroids want to do oral only cycles and lots of ppl whe see the results don't want to come off.

Is it smart, absolutely not. But who wants to do it. Lots of ppl....

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shut the **** up I’m not afraid of injecting I just don’t want to lose hair and **** my skin
Just as I thought. Fantastic control of your emotions, you are super ready for androgenic drugs self administered and obtained on the black market...................what could go wrong!?!?!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For anyone who's wondering, steroids don't make your hair fall out. But if your already on the path to going bald then steroids may speed up the process.

When you take any anabolics you put your self at risk, there is a potential chance that you may experience no side effects or every single side effect. If your not OK with the possibility of acne, gyno or speeding up male pattern baldness then steroids are not for you.
If your not OK with possible liver and cholesterol problems on and off them steroids are not for you.

there's A lowest effective dose but there's also useless doses. Imagine I Said that I want to build big muscles but I don't want to risk Getting hurt so I'm only gonna use 5 pound db's.

It's a waste of time

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there's A lowest effective dose but there's also useless doses. Imagine I Said that I want to build big muscles but I don't want to risk Getting hurt so I'm only gonna use 5 pound db's.

It's a waste of time
Okay, I was with you for a while, but don’t you dare go talking smack about my orange dumbells!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For anyone who's wondering, steroids don't make your hair fall out. But if your already on the path to going bald then steroids may speed up the process.

When you take any anabolics you put your self at risk, there is a potential chance that you may experience no side effects or every single side effect. If your not OK with the possibility of acne, gyno or speeding up male pattern baldness then steroids are not for you.
If your not OK with possible liver and cholesterol problems on and off them steroids are not for you.

It's a waste of time
100% AMEN.

You gotta PAY TO PLAY folks.

When I started it was all about minimizing/mitigating side effects but accepting that there was simply going to be a price for the anabolic goodness. Nothing is ever a free ride.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably thousands along thousands of ppl. The overwhelming majority of ppl looking to get into steroids want to do oral only cycles and lots of ppl whe see the results don't want to come off.

Is it smart, absolutely not. But who wants to do it. Lots of ppl....
True. I think the logic of running anavar at 5mgs is basically chasing that placebo effect. You see it with natural supplements all the time. Perhaps OP knows he won't gain a benefit from 5mgs other than the mental boost that tells him he is "on aas"... which maybe is enough for him. Definitely not saying it's a good idea... but I can see that being the only logic behind it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OPs Mom said, why run var, we got halotestin at home!

The halo at home:

View attachment 231232
This product label is extra funny because even real Halotestin won’t build any noticeable size. It’s for acute neurological supercharging for peak strength, enhanced aggression for fighting, and final hardening/conditioning at bodybuilding competition bodyfat levels.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This product label is extra funny because even real Halotestin won’t build any noticeable size. It’s for acute neurological supercharging for peak strength, enhanced aggression for fighting, and final hardening/conditioning at bodybuilding competition bodyfat levels.
I've heard so many ppl talk about halo and mtren, they think there gonna use them to get huge and I'm always shaking my head, its the old, its the strongest! No, its the harshest and most unhealthy. Fools. There's a reason ppl only use them for a few weeks leading up to shows and meets.

I've been thinking about using them before sparing sessions and grappling mstches when I get back in cardio shape. I just don't know how effective 2x week dosing would be for this purpose

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard so many ppl talk about halo and mtren, they think there gonna use them to get huge and I'm always shaking my head, its the old, its the strongest! No, its the harshest and most unhealthy. Fools. There's a reason ppl only use them for a few weeks leading up to shows and meets.

I've been thinking about using them before sparing sessions and grappling mstches when I get back in cardio shape. I just don't know how effective 2x week dosing would be for this purpose
It’s effective acutely IF it lets you train better. Handling bigger weights, handling your opponent or executing moves faster/more precisely. Routinely practicing better is much more important than building a tad more muscle tissue by far, in both sports.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s effective acutely IF it lets you train better. Handling bigger weights, handling your opponent or executing moves faster/more precisely. Routinely practicing better is much more important than building a tad more muscle tissue by far, in both sports.
But what's your thoughts on only using it 2x week before grappling and sparing. Is a pre workout dose enough to get things firing for that?

Or maybe better served using it the final week or 2 leading up to a actual fight or grappling tournament.

I'm just toying with ideas but I'm not heavily familiar with stuff like these 2 outside of someone peeking for bb or pl

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But what's your thoughts on only using it 2x week before grappling and sparing. Is a pre workout dose enough to get things firing for that?

Or maybe better served using it the final week or 2 leading up to a actual fight or grappling tournament.

I'm just toying with ideas but I'm not heavily familiar with stuff like these 2 outside of someone peeking for bb or pl
It's not even so much that it's something I want to do when it's something I want to know how it's applicable to certain non weight lifting situations

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yes, both Halo and Mtren shine as preWO drugs. You take them, and you will literally have better neurology, like Anadrol, acutely. Both drugs will also help you feel more driven. Obviously all these drugs will do even more if you take them 1-2 weeks before contest, but you can literally just eat them prior (2 hours for halo & drol, 1 hour preWO for mtren) and increase performance.

1mg Mtren puts me in a great mood. Not like enraged, or happy-go-lucky, but just plain happy to be here, sir! Positive aggression, perhaps?

Anadrol obviously not a great fighting drug due to pumps.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, both Halo and Mtren shine as preWO drugs. You take them, and you will literally have better neurology, like Anadrol, acutely. Both drugs will also help you feel more driven. Obviously all these drugs will do even more if you take them 1-2 weeks before contest, but you can literally just eat them prior (2 hours for halo & drol, 1 hour preWO for mtren) and increase performance.

1mg Mtren puts me in a great mood. Not like enraged, or happy-go-lucky, but just plain happy to be here, sir! Positive aggression, perhaps?

Anadrol obviously not a great fighting drug due to pumps.
If I'm on anadrol I can't lift and do cardio in the same workout. Especially squats or deadlifts