Anavar cycle

Parko2279

Awards
Just after some advice , been on 30 mg per day Anavar only for 2.5weeks and feel good , but I’ve noticed slight increase in fluid around breasts and abdominal’s, is this normal for males in early 40s ?
Cheers

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who's First..??

Ok.....
I'll Go..lol
Please tell me you're running a Test Base..???
If not..then please tell me..WHY..??
Z...

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just after some advice , been on 30 mg per day Anavar only for 2.5weeks and feel good , but I’ve noticed slight increase in fluid around breasts and abdominal’s, is this normal for males in early 40s ?
Cheers
Is this prescribed var or UGL? If UGL I'd get a roid test to make sure its var.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Var is one of those compounds where you need to make sure you're using a very reliable source. First thing I thought of was what these guys said - maybe it's dbol. They stuff dbol into everything. Pretty sure I've taken PHs that were just dbol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Var is one of those compounds where you need to make sure you're using a very reliable source. First thing I thought of was what these guys said - maybe it's dbol. They stuff dbol into everything. Pretty sure I've taken PHs that were just dbol.
It's cus it's soo cheap. You can put 10-15mg dbol in a anavar cap that's supposed to be 50mg and most ppl won't know the difference if there not estrogen sensitive. Back in the day there were protein powders even spiked with dbol lol

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's cus it's soo cheap. You can put 10-15mg dbol in a anavar cap that's supposed to be 50mg and most ppl won't know the difference if there not estrogen sensitive. Back in the day there were protein powders even spiked with dbol lol
I believe it. I remember 20ish years ago I took one of those new creatine supplements and blew TF up. My strength and size went through the roof. I was like, why would anyone need steroids when they can use this stuff? Little did I know....

Parko2279

Awards
Who's First..??

Ok.....
I'll Go..lol
Please tell me you're running a Test Base..???
If not..then please tell me..WHY..??
Z...
I’m a newbie , was told to do anavar only first to see how my body reacts , I do have Test C on hand

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m a newbie , was told to do anavar only first to see how my body reacts , I do have Test C on hand
Too late to add test and if your var is dbol, the test will actually make the estrogen sides worse. Try cutting your dose in half for the remainder of the cycle or you could pull the plug.

I don't have a issue with short oral cycles like I use to but the idea of "seeing how you react" is pure foolishness (im not calling you foolish).

But lets think about this. Anavar and test have pretty much nothing in common. By this logic you would need to take every single steroid solo to see how you "react" because your experience with var or whatever you got will teach you nothing about how you react to testosterone or anadrol or materon ect.

It's like smoking weed to see how your body reacts to alcohol. Or test driving a car to learn how to handle a motorcycle. It dosent add up

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First cycle should universally be test at 300mg, potentially titrating up if needed. Test is going to be the basis of mostly every cycle you run, so you need to familiarize yourself with how your body responds and aromatizes. I personally don’t like oral only cycles and if you’re aromatizing or holding water from the var, it’s not var. could be anadrol, could be dbol - who tf knows. Do you have a proper pct lined up?

Parko2279

Awards
First cycle should universally be test at 300mg, potentially titrating up if needed. Test is going to be the basis of mostly every cycle you run, so you need to familiarize yourself with how your body responds and aromatizes. I personally don’t like oral only cycles and if you’re aromatizing or holding water from the var, it’s not var. could be anadrol, could be dbol - who tf knows. Do you have a proper pct lined up?
Understood 👍🏼 yes I have clomid and nolvadex ready to go

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this prescribed var or UGL? If UGL I'd get a roid test to make sure its var.
I’m not sure how everyone feels about Roidtest but I have tested 4 orals and all of them read like it was DBol. I’ve seen people on other forums say the same thing. I’ve tested Var three times from two different vendors that showed up as DBol. One of the Vars was sent to Jano and tested at 98% Var. Had the same thing happen with TBol that was also legit.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not sure how everyone feels about Roidtest but I have tested 4 orals and all of them read like it was DBol. I’ve seen people on other forums say the same thing. I’ve tested Var three times from two different vendors that showed up as DBol. One of the Vars was sent to Jano and tested at 98% Var. Had the same thing happen with TBol that was also legit.
Huh...well this is I interesting to say the least...does everything Dave Palumbo gets his tentacles on turnto crap?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's shitty to hear. I've never used them before so I can't say. My anavar I get from my doctor 1-2x a year and save it till I have enough to cycle. Have you tried thier oil test kit?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's shitty to hear. I've never used them before so I can't say. My anavar I get from my doctor 1-2x a year and save it till I have enough to cycle. Have you tried thier oil test kit?
I tested Test Cyp two times. One was UGL (from a great source) and the other was for my TRT Dr script. Both of them came back as what they are supposed to be. They also have a “concentrate test” now which is supposed to tell you how concentrated your test is. UGL test was 250 mg/ml and pharm was 100mg. Both came back as “highly concentrated” which gives me pause because obviously my pharm test should be right on the MG. I will say I do not know at all how this particular test would know what MG of test someone is testing because there’s only one test. Seems like there would be a test for 100mg, 200mg 250mg etc….. maybe I’m over complicating it though.

Will add this note about the oral test… someone made a good point that maybe press cap fillers that some UGL uses are throwing the tests off.

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be interesting to see what pharm Var tests as. That’s the only way we would know for sure.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It would be interesting to see what pharm Var tests as. That’s the only way we would know for sure.
I'll try to grab a kit on my next script. Right now it's on backorder or some issue with manufacturing.