anavar advice for female

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
ok so I've looked into the primo and if all goes well on the var then that will be round two. I've been warned about not getting the real deal though... hmm maybe I need to become a chemist.

Anyway now that I've peppered you all with my questions maybe I'll log my prep on here

DT5

Awards
  • Established
so back to the topic...for a woman who regular excercises about 45 minutes a day with weights and cardio, 5 to 10 mgs a day should be plenty to achieve a hard lean look and shed a few lbs of body fat? of course if diet is on point...

Also women do not usually use a PCT with this drug at low doses I am guessing?

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
so back to the topic...for a woman who regular excercises about 45 minutes a day with weights and cardio, 5 to 10 mgs a day should be plenty to achieve a hard lean look and shed a few lbs of body fat? of course if diet is on point...

Also women do not usually use a PCT with this drug at low doses I am guessing?
yes this sums up what I have read/heard.

as far as the pct hopefully crader will pop back in to answer that, I think she said she did use pct... I've read though that a female wouldn't need to

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used standard PCT, a test booster etc.

Since there is not much research on women and the hormonal fluctuations, I choose to use it. After my first cycle I lost quite a bit after I came off. Who works that hard to lose it all..

Second go round I did it different, see what works for your body. After all it is all experimental. Most people like to throw out that we don't need it because we have no male parts.. Well we do have estrogen and test levels that get thrown around when we cycle as well. And to increase the test to build muscle is the same thind we desire as well. So it makes sense to me.

You will have to decide for you based on how you feel, the gains you make, how good you are about keeping diet clean, even after.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Does anyone have experience with balkan pharmaceuticals? Am I allowed to ask questions like that? Just wondering about the quality (of anavar obviously).

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
ok so just wanted to update to anyone who might be interested. I'm 3 weeks in to the anavar and clen. I also ordered DCP and am taking that along with fish oil, my multi, vit c, etc. NO Explode before workouts and Xtend pretty much throughout the day because its the only way I will drink my gallon of water.
The most noticeable things are my strength gains, my muscles feel hard all the time, seeing some veinage, and I finally understand Arnold's comment about lifting feeling like an orgasm. On that note, I think about sex all day, every day.
I feel good, and I'm looking pretty good.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
ok so just wanted to update to anyone who might be interested. I'm 3 weeks in to the anavar and clen. I also ordered DCP and am taking that along with fish oil, my multi, vit c, etc. NO Explode before workouts and Xtend pretty much throughout the day because its the only way I will drink my gallon of water.
The most noticeable things are my strength gains, my muscles feel hard all the time, seeing some veinage, and I finally understand Arnold's comment about lifting feeling like an orgasm. On that note, I think about sex all day, every day.
Fantastic...great to hear. Thanks for the update.

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds great. how long are you going to use the anavar?

sex on the mind all day every day? so who is the lucky guy? haha

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
sounds great. how long are you going to use the anavar?
I'm going to do 5 weeks on, 3 weeks off and 5 weeks back on I think. That will lead me right up through competition. Anyone have input on that?

sex on the mind all day every day? so who is the lucky guy? haha
actually it's not a good situation. There's only one person that I want and he has recently found Jesus and lost all testosterone.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to do 5 weeks on, 3 weeks off and 5 weeks back on I think. That will lead me right up through competition. Anyone have input on that?

actually it's not a good situation. There's only one person that I want and he has recently found Jesus and lost all testosterone.
the 5 on 3 off 5 on sounds good just do some detoxing in those 3 weeks, its a good time to prime yourself to be in good health and ready for the next 5 weeks again.

you might have to start looking elsewhere then :wink1:

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can easily run oxandrolone 10 weeks with no problems. I personally know girls doing 12.5 mg daily stacked with 10-20 mg nolva. You can run nolva at these doses 8 weeks.
1-2iu of hgh can be thrown in there as well.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
the 5 on 3 off 5 on sounds good just do some detoxing in those 3 weeks, its a good time to prime yourself to be in good health and ready for the next 5 weeks again.
will do
you might have to start looking elsewhere then :wink1:
Sadly, I don't want to. I'll just be in the gym.... A LOT. haha and will possibly start injecting him with T while he sleeps ;)

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
you can easily run oxandrolone 10 weeks with no problems. I personally know girls doing 12.5 mg daily stacked with 10-20 mg nolva. You can run nolva at these doses 8 weeks.
1-2iu of hgh can be thrown in there as well.
Good to know. This is my first time taking anything so I'm trying to keep it light and simple while I see how my body reacts

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to know. This is my first time taking anything so I'm trying to keep it light and simple while I see how my body reacts
Here is a post I wrote for a couple other boards;

I would like to present 2 cycles my female friend has done. Over the years I have seen little first hand information on female cycles in comparison to male cycles. The number of sudies on female usage is very low as well. This makes it difficult for a female who wants to use anabolic androgenic steroids but who does not want any masculinization to occur. Her first cycle was;

weeks 1-14 1.5iu hgh 5 days a week (some days were a little higher)
weeks 2-11 12.5 mg oxandrolone daily

She noticed a modest increase in strength within 4 weeks. Her bench got up to 135x10 before the cycle was over. She felt the hgh did next to nothing for her. She noticed no fat loss. Her muscles were obviously harder. Her mood energy and sex drive were unaffected. Menstration shortened in duration. Blood tests taken at 30 days revealed an hdl of 27 (low) and ldl of 119 (high) all other tests were normal. Blood lipids returned to normal within 60 days of stopping the cycle. She took niacin and plant sterols upon learning of poor blood lipids. She had some acne. No masculinization occurred. She waited 1 year for her second cycle to begin. She was able to keep 90% of gains.

The following is her second cycle;

week 1-8 12.5mg oxandrolone and 10mg Nolvadex daily
(Nolvadex was increased to 20mg daily the last 2 weeks)

Strength increased modestly within 3-4 weeks. Her bench at week 7 was 155x10. The day after her cycle ended she benched 190lbs for a 1 rep max. She noticed no fat loss. Her muscles are obviously harder. She has increased endurance while resistence training. Mood, energy and sex drive were unaffected. Menstration shortened in duration. No blood work was done while on but was taken before cycle, all was normal. Overall her strength increased more dramatically on this cycle than the previous one. This is a less expensive cycle that is yielding more results. She had very slight acne. No masculization has occurred.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
I should probably post this question in a separate thread some where but I'm not sure which sub-forum it would go into...

ketotifen. From what I've read there are two kinds
1. eye drops used as an anti-histemine and
2. tablets used for asthma.
I'm assuming it's the tablets I'd want? Although benedryl is an anti histemine and that is supposed to work as well so... ??
I went to the pharmacy to see if it was OTC or not and the pharmacist said not... I just wanted to double check in case she didn't know what she was talking about.
If I did get some ketotifen, should I take 1 mg each night for the duration I'm taking clen?
If I end up not getting any, does anyone have thoughts on benedryl and it's effectivness? How much would I take? For how long? While on a break from clen or along with? I stopped feeling the clen so yesterday was my first day off and last night i took two benedryl capsules (not sure the dosage) before bed. Should I just do this all week and then start back on the clen?

Thanks much!!

*ok read a good post by Omen. Should take the benedryl WITH a lower dose of clen until my temp reaches "normal" (what it was prior to clen) However, I didn't take my temp before =/ stupid, stupid... so I'm wondering what I should do re: benedryl/clen at present

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
benedryl is used mainly to clean your receptors after you have taken something like clen for a while and they get saturated. You know the feeling when you take something for a while and it quits working as good as it once did............benedryl helps you in that aspect where your receptors are "clean" again and can react to clen normally again.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
benedryl is used mainly to clean your receptors after you have taken something like clen for a while and they get saturated. You know the feeling when you take something for a while and it quits working as good as it once did............benedryl helps you in that aspect where your receptors are "clean" again and can react to clen normally again.
totally understand that, just wondering how long I should take it? And along with the clen or take a break from the clen?

*nevermind, got a good answer =)

Last edited:
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would do clen for 2 weekd straight the every other day and us benedryl on off days

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
I would do clen for 2 weekd straight the every other day and us benedryl on off days

Interesting. I think I read that the half life for clen is around 38 hrs ...so would doing every other day really give my receptors a break? Is using benedryl just that effective?

thanks for the input, I really appreciate it (as I know next to nothing still)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I think I read that the half life for clen is around 38 hrs ...so would doing every other day really give my receptors a break? Is using benedryl just that effective?

thanks for the input, I really appreciate it (as I know next to nothing still)
i personally never took a break from it, or took benedryl or ketofen. i was always taking it everyday and every 2 weeks i would increase the dose by 20mcg.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I take it I personally used it every day as well.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had clients take a break....it has never been as big of an issue as people anticipate by cotinuing the daily dose...Ive seen results go for as long as a month for some.

holy