anavar advice for female

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
thanks, it will be an adventure.
There are show pics up in that photobucket now. Judges said I came in too "soft" which I'm pretty sure means fat. But the girls that got their pro cards at junior nats had thick thighs like mine... Its confusing to know what to shoot for.
would you like me to post those as well?

soft does not necessarily mean fat. it may be that you were holding too much water. i havn't seen the pictures yet though.

it is very confusing to know what to shoot for. epecially with figure/fitness.

with men's bodybuilding, we know what to shoot for. be as hard and as dry as possible! easy right? haha.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Yeah it is rough on the heart! I've dosed it to close to training and been unable to bring my heartrate back down. It can destroy a training day. It also has a long half life so if you took it after your cardio it will still be there the next day when you do cardio. (but without the high heartrate)
I see, I will take it mornings post-cardio. You should try it on 97.5 mcg's of t3 holy crap I felt like a bull frog my heart was pulsing out my throat so much

thanks for all this advice, I really appreciate it

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
would you like me to post those as well?

soft does not necessarily mean fat. it may be that you were holding too much water. i havn't seen the pictures yet though.

it is very confusing to know what to shoot for. epecially with figure/fitness.

with men's bodybuilding, we know what to shoot for. be as hard and as dry as possible! easy right? haha.
if you wouldn't mind posting them I would surely appreciate it. Seeing as n00bs are unable..

Well now they've added a bikini to npc so maybe it will let figure get back to it's hardness. Who knows. I'd do bodybuilding in a heartbeat if I felt I could do well in it. I know some guys/girls too/ think it's a disgusting look for a female but look at lisa marie bickels, she's bomb.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see, I will take it mornings post-cardio. You should try it on 97.5 mcg's of t3 holy crap I felt like a bull frog my heart was pulsing out my throat so much

thanks for all this advice, I really appreciate it
LOL I have used the t3 however it just drags me to the ground being tired and with three kids, well I can't go there!

Be prepared for possible vomitting and nasty headaches the first week, along with the shakes. So start it on a day you don't have to work or do anything to see how you feel on it.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
if you wouldn't mind posting them I would surely appreciate it. Seeing as n00bs are unable..

Well now they've added a bikini to npc so maybe it will let figure get back to it's hardness. Who knows. I'd do bodybuilding in a heartbeat if I felt I could do well in it. I know some guys/girls too/ think it's a disgusting look for a female but look at lisa marie bickels, she's bomb.
maybe. but i think you have great potetial for figure.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe try switching the tilapia for orange roughy the last 4 weeks.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
I scored very poorly (non tested show) and decent (tested show). We'll see how this season goes =)
do whatcha gotta do then!

wish all bodybuilding was natural.

then i wouldn't have to juice either.

but juicing is fun while working out. hahaha

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try switching the tilapia for orange roughy the last 4 weeks.
orange roughy is very good to have pre-contest. it gives you a tighter look from personal experience. almost as if your skin gets thinner.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do whatcha gotta do then!

wish all bodybuilding was natural.

then i wouldn't have to juice either.

but juicing is fun while working out. hahaha
So compete in the all natural divisions. :bb3:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
So compete in the all natural divisions. :bb3:
yeah i know but we all know where the real money is.

wait, you talking about men's bodybuilding or figure? lol j/k

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
orange roughy is very good to have pre-contest. it gives you a tighter look from personal experience. almost as if your skin gets thinner.
not to mention orange roughy is the best tasting fish in the world imo.. I love that stuff.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

you have really nice shape.. great legs. lots of potential.

I would run low dose primo, maybe var... and check out hgh if you have access to it.. those drugs are much more effective than clen imo.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually not, when I'm on cycle I get many comments about how large I am for my height. My arms have been up to 14 before.
ah.. I forgot I was on a BB board... didn't mean to insult you. 14 inches is large :thumbsup:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I would stay at 10mcg,

I realize this was an oversight, but just to point out to blackfish.....anavar comes in MGS......the clen comes in MCGS....you do not want to confuse the two.

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I am a NPC Judge, and have literally prepped and judged hundreds of figure contestants......a few thoughts....

Imagine if a sheet were draped across the stage between the competitors and the judges....all we could see were your silhouettes....we would be looking for a nice shape.....rounded shoulders (not necesseraly capped), small waist, and a slight sweep to the quads.....Thats the best analogy I can give to how you should look....abs arent required, boob jobs arent required, and striations CERTAINLY arent required.

Having said that, in this pic, you are still slightly off conditioning wise....you should have been slightly leaner, and that probably would have been enough to accentuate the delts enough to create an even rounder look....I cant see from this picture, but from the others, it looks like you have a slight sweep to the quad, which if you can stand correctly (and trust me 75% of figure girls cant) then it will create the look I spoke of earlier.

Overall you have a great look and lots of potential.....If you post pics from other angles, I can give additional feedback.....

holy

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Overall you have a great look and lots of potential.....If you post pics from other angles, I can give additional feedback.....

holy
ok, did you look at the other pics on the previous page? If you need more I'll start cutting my head off all my pics and put them up, I really appreciate the feedback!
by standing correctly, what do you mean? Proper posing, arm placement,etc?

*ok re-read that, you did look at the other ones, I'll round up some more =)

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
you have really nice shape.. great legs. lots of potential.

I would run low dose primo, maybe var... and check out hgh if you have access to it.. those drugs are much more effective than clen imo.
gracias =) I'll need to do more research, I don't even know what primo is. This will be my first cycle so I have a lot of information/experience to gather. I'll look into this!

Also I just went and checked out your myspace, you are very talented!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
by standing correctly, what do you mean? Proper posing, arm placement,etc?
Yes to all the above....

Figure girls are almost always behind the game when it comes to posing, and thats due to several things....some girls just dont recognize the importance and dont pursue it, some girls are just too damn nervous to remember what to do, and some girls wind up mocking "bodybuilding" type positions...

I am business partners with an IFBB Pro, and we have started doing classes that focus solely on posing for figure because we got tired of seeing girls hurt their placings by not showing their physique off in the best possible way....

There are many factors that Ive seen drop girls placements....suits that werent complimentary, bad tan, etc.....

holy

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Yes to all the above....

Figure girls are almost always behind the game when it comes to posing, and thats due to several things....some girls just dont recognize the importance and dont pursue it, some girls are just too damn nervous to remember what to do, and some girls wind up mocking "bodybuilding" type positions...

I am business partners with an IFBB Pro, and we have started doing classes that focus solely on posing for figure because we got tired of seeing girls hurt their placings by not showing their physique off in the best possible way....

There are many factors that Ive seen drop girls placements....suits that werent complimentary, bad tan, etc.....

holy
I feel confident on stage and I think for just begining my posing is decent. The back pose needs a lot of work, my shoulders are practically rounded forward in all the pictures I saw afterwords.
There are a couple more photos in that photobucket if you have time to take a look.
My suit was cheap, I'm skim milk white (blue) so the tan took a LOT of coats.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I think the suit in the picture above looks great.....

Also, I looked in the photobucket, and your poses do look decent, especially if you havent had any help.....the back poses are some of the harder ones to get right because its harder to see yourself obviously....just remember that the judges sit BELOW you, so any slight tweaks to how you stand can make a big difference, either positively or negatively.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could you explain your reasoning behing HGH for a woman?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
sheds bodyfat and builds lean muscle, improves muscle tone and strength/endurance to a small degree. women need only to use 2iu daily, i have had some female clients complain of rough sides for the first few weeks, but they subsided as their bodys got used to the gh.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
I think the suit in the picture above looks great.....
I paid fifty bucks for it!:thumbsup:
Also, I looked in the photobucket, and your poses do look decent, especially if you havent had any help.....the back poses are some of the harder ones to get right because its harder to see yourself obviously....just remember that the judges sit BELOW you, so any slight tweaks to how you stand can make a big difference, either positively or negatively.
Ok so as far as my physique, just come in leaner? Do you feel I'm lacking in the delt dept?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did they not get the forehead and jaw growth that occurs with GH use?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Ok so as far as my physique, just come in leaner? Do you feel I'm lacking in the delt dept?

Your delts could definitely be improved upon, but since I dont think you were spot on condition wise in the pictures you posted its possible that by being a little leaner your delts would have achieved that look on their own....

In other words....sometimes in order to achieve the look you want you dont really have to make a certain bodypart bigger....you just have to eliminate the adipose tissue around it so that it is completely visible...

holy

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
If you look at my picture with that blue suit you can actually see my jaw (and it's from the back view) if my jaw grew... that would be crazy! It's already a pretty prominant feature on my face

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you look at my picture with that blue suit you can actually see my jaw (and it's from the back view) if my jaw grew... that would be crazy! It's already a pretty prominant feature on my face
Yeah I agree, GH is just one of those things I'm not willing to mess with. I refuse to permanently have to live with facial changes for a few years of bodybuilding progress. We have several guys that use it at my gym and they are freaky looking. Big hard bellies, wide slanted foreheads, big jaws...etc.. They will even tell you its GH related but they don't care..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The anavar alone will help you build the muscles in your delts. I developed a decent back and only did 5.5 weeks of contest diets. I did not start soon enough due to many factors. This year I'm preparing for the Arnold but I'm so sick that I can't keep food down...

Here is what the Var did for me.. Now grant you I don't compete so I was not trying to fit a figure criteria. I have since brought my bi's up and legs.

Attachments

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those were non flexed as well. I was modeling lotion for Matt...lol!

Migoi

Migoi

Awards
Hello all.

Crader,
stupid ? #1: Why use clen over alb?
stupid ? #2: Have you & Matt found a DCP dosing that comes close to clen's energy production of mito (wishful thinking on my part!)?

Thanks in advance.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looking good crader, as far as the gh sides go none of them had experienced any jaw enlargement. i have not even noticed it on myself running 4-6iu daily. i think its more pronounced in the guys using 8-12iu daily, i have friends who use at those doses and they have weird shaped heads and distended bellies.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello all.

Crader,
stupid ? #1: Why use clen over alb?
stupid ? #2: Have you & Matt found a DCP dosing that comes close to clen's energy production of mito (wishful thinking on my part!)?

Thanks in advance.

#1 I use clen because I react to it better. I get better fatloss.

#2 I use DCP as follows
2 in the am
3 before training
2 in the evening
1 before bed

Because the DCP does not hit my adrenals I get better energy from it. The clen I love for its results but I get tired after I take it. After the Arnold is done I will be stepping away from the clen for awhile.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
yeah, whoever recommended HGH...you didn't post any warnings of the effects it has on women.

Migoi

Migoi

Awards
Thanks crader. Yeah, I'll up my dose on my 2nd bottle of DCP...towards the end of my 1st bottle I did 2-AM; 2-b/f training; 1-dinner; 1-bed.

Sorry if I hi-jacked Blackfish..Good Luck at yer show!:D

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Thanks crader. Yeah, I'll up my dose on my 2nd bottle of DCP...towards the end of my 1st bottle I did 2-AM; 2-b/f training; 1-dinner; 1-bed.

Sorry if I hi-jacked Blackfish..Good Luck at yer show!:D
hijack all you want, I'd like all of the relevant and random information I can get.
What's DCP? I'm going to go search it now. Is it something to take along with clen?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP is a non stimulant fat burner. You can stack it with clen if you want, I have. Or you can stac it with any number of stimulant fat burners.

I use it in my comp diets because you can take a dose before bed and still have a burner in you while you are sleeping.

Recomp Performance Nutrition makes it. You can find a write up in our forum or at Nutraplanet.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
hijack all you want, I'd like all of the relevant and random information I can get.
What's DCP? I'm going to go search it now. Is it something to take along with clen?
ok got it. crader's company makes it. Salvia in it? That stuff is fun =)

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've personally witnessed people running hgh at moderate dosages.. I've never seen those sides. I think you have to get up there in IU's to get those sides.

I recommended 1iu... or mentioned it.

what I have seen is dramatic fat loss, increased vascularity.. *the look* and things like stronger nails.. lustrous hair.. better skin tone - all positives.. all at a low dose.. starting around month three for females.

imo its the number one thing a figure competitor should look at... combined with a mild anabolic. it gives great results for women with 0 androgenic sides.

clen is garbage imo.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
that's why i said you're crazy haha
seen that

i would never wanna do it. looks scary haha.

excuse me while i go into space.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
that's why i said you're crazy haha
seen that

i would never wanna do it. looks scary haha.

excuse me while i go into space.
it's not scary it's hilarious, and over quickly. And legal~which doesn't seem to be the trend around here ;)

hahaha and the cat part!!! He looks terrified

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
haha
i had no idea that junk was legal.

also didn't know it was over quick. whatever, i still wouldn't do it.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I kinda got the feeling you prefer blondes. But I will always support the arts
how dare you.. I do not discriminate.

I like blondes, brunettes.. red heads.. or any other color a woman comes up with.