Anavar + Test E Cycle advice

pizzajet77

Awards
Hello all. Making my first post and would like some feedback and help on my cycle.
I will be running anavar 50mg ed first six weeks and Test E 400mg weekly for 12 weeks.
I have adex and hcg on hand. I also have nolva and clomid on hand for PCT. Also have regular essentials like fish oil, d3, k2, magnesium, tudca, etc. What else should I add to my arsenal before starting cycle?
Since you'll probably ask my stats are 6'3, 210lb 10% bf. Pretty lean already and hopefully can stay this way on cycle.
I'm 34. I have been lifting seriously for 12 years and have always been a hard gainer, it took me from 24 to 34 to go from 175 lb to 210 lb. Diet is on point, currently at 3400 cals daily, suggestions on calorie bump? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Looking to start in the next 1-2 weeks.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, I think your supports look good, but I personally like to add a dedicated cycle support supp when I run a blast. Something like CEL Cycle Assist or Vital Alchemy Protex. Actually, @Rad83 found a sexy one and posted it the other day (Nutriissa Cycle Support) that I’m going to try on my next blast. I’d also consider saving the Var for the last 6 weeks (something I didn’t do on my last run and should have), this will help break through the inevitable lull that you’ll hit around the second half(ish) of your cycle. A lot of folks recommend running HCG throughout a cycle as well, so something to consider since you have it already. I can’t offer any tips for that since I don’t use it. As far as the calories go, that will depend on your goals. Otherwise, should be a nice easy-going cycle, but as always keep an eye on BP.

pizzajet77

Awards
Hey man, I think your supports look good, but I personally like to add a dedicated cycle support supp when I run a blast. Something like CEL Cycle Assist or Vital Alchemy Protex. Actually, @Rad83 found a sexy one and posted it the other day (Nutriissa Cycle Support) that I’m going to try on my next blast. I’d also consider saving the Var for the last 6 weeks (something I didn’t do on my last run and should have), this will help break through the inevitable lull that you’ll hit around the second half(ish) of your cycle. A lot of folks recommend running HCG throughout a cycle as well, so something to consider since you have it already. I can’t offer any tips for that since I don’t use it. As far as the calories go, that will depend on your goals. Otherwise, should be a nice easy-going cycle, but as always keep an eye on BP.
Thanks so much for the reply my man. Ok sounds good i will definitely order some cycle assist. Also I want to make sure i have the adex dosage correct, is it .25 eod or e3d? Trying to keep off as much water weight as possible. And my goals for this cycle are to stay pretty lean but I also would like to put on a good 10-15 lbs if that's possible for a first cycle? As for the Anavar, thanks i think I will wait till the last 6 weeks to run it. I've read that a few times so I think i'll stick to that.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn’t realize this was your first cycle, so I’ll offer some additional suggestions. I highly recommend getting pre-cycle, during-cycle, and post PCT hormone panels. These should, in my opinion, be absolutely necessary for a first cycle in order to let you see if you do any damage to your HPTA, or to see if it’s already fuc&ed. Mid-cycle bloods will determine if you even need to use adex. Some dudes simply don’t need an AI on moderate amounts of test (I’m conservatively speaking here, but 400mg of test is relatively moderate depending on the person and their experience).

Believe it or not, estrogen is good for you and beneficial for growth as long as it’s not insanely high. Some folks let it go above range on blast/cycle, myself being one of them. The oldschool thought of crushing estrogen really needs to die (not saying you’re thinking this way, more of a general comment). But, I will say that it’s ultimately up to you as to where you want your estrogen levels, and that’s why it’s important to have a mid cycle blood test done to assess your hormone levels.

As for adex specifically, I’ve never used it. I’m a fan of exemestane (aromasin) personally. Like I said earlier though, I don’t use it very often as I like estrogen floating around, and when I do it’s in small amounts and only when my tiny amount of gyno gets pissy.

I do think it’s possible to come out of this with some good, lean mass gains, and to be honest I’d be happy with even 6-8 pounds of keepable mass. You could certainly finish the cycle with 10-15 pounds of seemingly lean weight gain, but I imagine some of it will be water. It’s kind of unavoidable in my opinion, but you absolutely don’t have to put on a lot of weight to build lean tissue if that makes sense. Anyway, got long winded, but feel free to hit us with any other questions you have, and have a great and safe cycle 🤘🤘

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also would recommend to use your Var the last 6 weeks, if you want you can run the HCG the last few weeks, not necessarily the whole time, use Ai as needed and I would also raise your cals a bit, especially in the end. Good luck.