Stack of 1-test, decabolin, anavar pct with arimiplex. Advice?

Hean2130

Awards
So I am thinking of starting this for a first time user. Am a 26 male who wants to try something new out. Natural right now and have never ran a cycle of anything before. Just wanted to see some thoughts on it, though I’m aware these products are very new

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I am thinking of starting this for a first time user. Am a 26 male who wants to try something new out. Natural right now and have never ran a cycle of anything before. Just wanted to see some thoughts on it, though I’m aware these products are very new
I recomend you try some APEX Arimahex and possibly Hyperion before you go on a full blown hormonal cycle.

These products will produce some very similar results in many ways albeit not in same manner. They actually walk a fine line of being "hormonal"

Hyperion includes a small amount of DHEA (similar to the products you mentioned as they are DHEA metabolites.)

Arimahex WILL raise your test and Hyperion WILL raise your free test!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Post up the products and there labels

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never mind, that stuffs not new, it's crap and arimiplex is not a real pct, not even close.

Hean2130

Awards
Never mind, that stuffs not new, it's crap and arimiplex is not a real pct, not even close.
S
someone in a different thread mentioned it being new so that was my thought on it

Hean2130

Awards
I recomend you try some APEX Arimahex and possibly Hyperion before you go on a full blown hormonal cycle.

These products will produce some very similar results in many ways albeit not in same manner. They actually walk a fine line of being "hormonal"

Hyperion includes a small amount of DHEA (similar to the products you mentioned as they are DHEA metabolites.)

Arimahex WILL raise your test and Hyperion WILL raise your free test!
Just trying to try something new and see results from it. I’m not very well knowledged but am continuing to look around more and more everyday

Hean2130

Awards
If this is Hi-Tech stuff don’t even bother.
It is high tech. Extremely new so I don’t know where to look entirely. Still doing some looking around but it’s hard to find something reputable

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just trying to try something new and see results from it. I’m not very well knowledged but am continuing to look around more and more everyday
www.apex-alchemy.com

of interest for you:

Arimahex
Hyperion
Epichaos
Ursa Major
Triton

and when you are a little more educated on hormonals

Stanogen

If you are bulking or just trying to recomp a bit

Mass Shift

Also, Apex has BOGO sales often so you can mix and match products to try out. these are all Topicals and offer second to none quality and service.

Hean2130

Awards
www.apex-alchemy.com

of interest for you:

Arimahex
Hyperion
Epichaos
Ursa Major
Triton

and when you are a little more educated on hormonals

Stanogen

If you are bulking or just trying to recomp a bit

Mass Shift

Also, Apex has BOGO sales often so you can mix and match products to try out. these are all Topicals and offer second to none quality and service.
Will take a look at those then. Very much appreciate the advice. Will give myself more time to look into hormonals, got a bad habit of jumping the gun.
So I’ll stay natural for awhile before beginning anything like that. Maybe go in for bloodwork and see where my levels are at just out of pure curiosity. But just being natural I’ve seen progress in the gym. Just need to get my diet right which seems like the hardest thing in the world to do. Again thankyou for your input and feedback

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is high tech. Extremely new so I don’t know where to look entirely. Still doing some looking around but it’s hard to find something reputable
It’s overpriced and underdosed, don’t get tricked by the fancy names of the products.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will take a look at those then. Very much appreciate the advice. Will give myself more time to look into hormonals, got a bad habit of jumping the gun.
So I’ll stay natural for awhile before beginning anything like that. Maybe go in for bloodwork and see where my levels are at just out of pure curiosity. But just being natural I’ve seen progress in the gym. Just need to get my diet right which seems like the hardest thing in the world to do. Again thankyou for your input and feedback
You don't need to get bloodwork out of pure curiosity. You need to get bloodwork because:

1) You need to know if you're healthy enough to even cycle and whether or not you should keep an eye on certain things/ take additional support supps.

2) What your baseline numbers are so you know if you're recovering from your cycles.

Hean2130

Awards
You don't need to get bloodwork out of pure curiosity. You need to get bloodwork because:

1) You need to know if you're healthy enough to even cycle and whether or not you should keep an eye on certain things/ take additional support supps.

2) What your baseline numbers are so you know if you're recovering from your cycles.
Learning a lot from this small thread alone so I appreciate it. Yeah I do want to see what my baseline is, and that was what I was pertaining to. Fairly certain I’m healthy in most aspects but I’m trying to play it safe and not rush into things. Hence why I’m here

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hiw long have you been training? What’s your weight, height, and workouts like? Are you consistent with training?

i would dial in nutrition first and run a few bulk and cut cycles to see what you can do naturally. If nutrition and workouts are not dialed in with time under your belt you are going to miss the boat on your first cycle.

a cycle will give you results pending your training hard but your gonna leave a lot
On the table of everything is not calculated and you don’t know what you can do through multiple cut/bulk cycles.

nutrition is not that hard to nail down, for the common gym goer, I’m not talking bodybuilding pro. Make some changes, give it time, assess what happens and keep making changes. Whole Foods, good protein at 1x BW in grams of protein, and increasing/decreasing carbs is a good start.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^ This post is spot on! Squeeze everything you can out natty. Then contemplate a cycle. Of a single compound. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

Hean2130

Awards
Hiw long have you been training? What’s your weight, height, and workouts like? Are you consistent with training?

i would dial in nutrition first and run a few bulk and cut cycles to see what you can do naturally. If nutrition and workouts are not dialed in with time under your belt you are going to miss the boat on your first cycle.

a cycle will give you results pending your training hard but your gonna leave a lot
On the table of everything is not calculated and you don’t know what you can do through multiple cut/bulk cycles.

nutrition is not that hard to nail down, for the common gym goer, I’m not talking bodybuilding pro. Make some changes, give it time, assess what happens and keep making changes. Whole Foods, good protein at 1x BW in grams of protein, and increasing/decreasing carbs is a good start.
I’ve been going 5 days a week on a normal bro split. I’m 190lbs at 5’11” and been very consistent for a year. Love the gym and always have just regret wasting years prior doing nothing but playing games and wasting my life away. So part of it is me wanting to be impatient and make up for ground lost in that time frame. Overall it’s my diet that’s my biggest factor I think. Not much of a chef and new at looking for macros because for years I lived off frozen **** like tv dinners. If I’m in a rush for protein I will just toss a pound of ground beef on the stove and call that dinner. Is mostly where I’m at now. But I do need to have more self discipline

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been going 5 days a week on a normal bro split. I’m 190lbs at 5’11” and been very consistent for a year. Love the gym and always have just regret wasting years prior doing nothing but playing games and wasting my life away. So part of it is me wanting to be impatient and make up for ground lost in that time frame. Overall it’s my diet that’s my biggest factor I think. Not much of a chef and new at looking for macros because for years I lived off frozen **** like tv dinners. If I’m in a rush for protein I will just toss a pound of ground beef on the stove and call that dinner. Is mostly where I’m at now. But I do need to have more self discipline
in my opinión, take it or leave it, a year of training doesn’t justice the need for a cycle. You have so much more to gain. It seems your motivated and headed in the right direction. Put focus into your nutrition now. I would look at Mike Israteal videos. I think he’s got good vids on nutrition, macros, and how to start figuring it out.

personally I like hitting everything twice a week. As someone who is new you might do better with an upper/lower or push/pull/legs style training. Make sure to got large compound exercises in: squats deads presses pull-ups rows, etc… with DB work and BW work mixed in

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am in a place physically that I cannot go “balls out” when lifting. But I am keeping my diet on point. I look better now than when I was able to lift heavy. There are a few fitness tracker apps that are free. The one I use scans bar codes and I weigh and measure my portions(carbs only oatmeal rice etc). This logs everything you eat and totals your macros and micros. It may shed light on things you thought you were doing correctly, if anything it will keep you honest.