Anavar Primo Sust and T3 cycle, any advice ?

Jango

Awards
Hi

Just about to start another cycle and want to try something different

I have done several cycles, which have been Anavar, Test E and clen, 12 week cycle with 3 weeks pct clomid and nolva

I want to try sustanon with anavar instead of Test E and want to add primo in aswell, whilst running T3

Stats are ;

Weight 220lb
Height 5ft 10
BF 19%
45 years old
Cardio 2 x per week, treadmill 5k per session
Weights 4 x per week PPL ( mixed with cardio days )
Vegetarian diet

Any help on dosage and cycle with Var, Sust, Primo and T3 would be appreciated

Jango

Awards
Any specific reason for wanting sust?
I had sust before but only on its own and felt really good, never sued if with anything else and just want to see if it makes a difference to the normal eth I use with anavar

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
500 sust 2-300 primo 50mg var/day during last 4-6 weeks. How estro sensitive are you,,?

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are you taking the anabolics for (whats your goal)? Im assuming youre wanting to cut since you said T3? I would just stick to low dose test, or if you want something else in the mix, maybe low test + low primo if you were just cutting weight. 200 test or 200/200 test/primo. I wouldn't mess with T3 and 3 steroids just to cut would be overkill to me. 200/200 test/primo would keep your muscles full while you dropped the calories and ate in a deficit. At 19% body fat, I wouldnt worry about loosing muscle until you got down to around 10%. If youre bulking, i would drop down to at least 15%, then do something like Mikereyn513 said above.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you only “diet” when on cycle? Are you doing all this to lose fat only to gain everything back when off?

We all cycle for different reason but this seems confusing/silly to me.

To answer your question, sure you can run 400/400/50, I just don’t see the point. My advice is to lose some fat before you start and find a diet you can follow so you don’t have to end up at 19% bf between cycles.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What are you taking the anabolics for (whats your goal)? Im assuming youre wanting to cut since you said T3? I would just stick to low dose test, or if you want something else in the mix, maybe low test + low primo if you were just cutting weight. 200 test or 200/200 test/primo. I wouldn't mess with T3 and 3 steroids just to cut would be overkill to me. 200/200 test/primo would keep your muscles full while you dropped the calories and ate in a deficit. At 19% body fat, I wouldnt worry about loosing muscle until you got down to around 10%. If youre bulking, i would drop down to at least 15%, then do something like Mikereyn513 said above.
This is a big misconception. I'm not recommending that the person here takes more but in general You use small doses on a bulk and much larger doses of a cut. It's what every single bodybuilder does because when you are bulking the calories drive your growth and you do not need large doses of anabolics. When cutting yiur calories are much lower and your anabolic needs become much greater

Edit: check the post below👇

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry I should have been more specific and finished reading your post, at first glance I thought You are saying to take much lower doses because you're cutting. But I completely agree, at 19%bf He doesn't need to worry about losing muscle. No one really needs to worry about that until they had single digit body fat or if they go on a starvation diet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I also agree that this cycle is a waste if he only does stuff right on cycle. But giving the fact the cycle is going to happen no matter what. Regardless of what drugs you choose you probably don't need 4 compounds or more then 500 to 600 total mg. I would drop the var and t3 until you can see visible abs and then add them. If you come out the gate using those you're gonna kind of waste them

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really need to start being like you guys when i saw 19% bodyfat I wanted to say don't use anything but just couldn't bring myself to do it do I just gave him the cookie cutter reddit cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really need to start being like you guys when i saw 19% bodyfat I wanted to say don't use anything but just couldn't bring myself to do it do I just gave him the cookie cutter reddit cycle
Ya, ppl really waste there cycles by going into them with high bodyfat like that. Ive done it mys6and the difference is night and day.And most ppl greatly underestimate there bf% especially the guys who use the fitness apps and scales to measure there bf. I see it on here all the time. Ppl say 12-14% and then post pictures and there 20+

A real 12% is ripped. Even a tru 15% most ppl will have visible abs