Alpha One Startign Today

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats your calorie deficit?? 500 under or or more??
approx 750 calorie deficit on food plus the calories i burn doing my cardio somedays i'm in more. on a cut 2-3lbs a weeks is good for me if it's not water.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Day 10: going up to 60mg today and for the remaining 13 days.

Thoughts so far. hasn't effected my ability to do long cardio session ie no painful pumps Nice pumps but not painful.

For me adding in some simple carbs and upping the water intake helped greatly. looking and feeling much harder. Muscle endurance is up we'll see strength this coming week since i feel it's kind of hard to judge off just one week. i think the 2nd week really tells the tale. We're also see what the added 20mg does to my weight
Good to know about the pumps

Thats one thing I hate about SD is the back and calf pumps doing cardio. I couldnt do more than 5 min at time, thats with 6g/day taurine and bunches of bananas. SD really is the only one that gave me crazy pumps like that, to where they were painful.

Hopefully they wont get worse upping the dose and continued use.

Good luck!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know about the pumps

Thats one thing I hate about SD is the back and calf pumps doing cardio. I couldnt do more than 5 min at time, thats with 6g/day taurine and bunches of bananas. SD really is the only one that gave me crazy pumps like that, to where they were painful.

Hopefully they wont get worse upping the dose and continued use.

Good luck!
Will well that is one of the things i am concentrating on is how this compound compares favorablly or unfavorally to sd. this compound is quite a bit more expensive but if it gives me the strength gains of SD and the ability to still do the type of cardio i need for a cut than I will be stocking up.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigWill,
I had some wicked pumps during the 4th and 5th week of Phera. Once I bumped up the taurine, they didn't get in the way anymore though. Also, I had the same experience with SD... it's the only time taurine didn't help. The SD pumps were so freakin wicked that I noticed I was walking funny :laugh:

MixedUp,
How's libido?
Any testicular atrophy yet?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigWill,
I had some wicked pumps during the 4th and 5th week of Phera. Once I bumped up the taurine, they didn't get in the way anymore though. Also, I had the same experience with SD... it's the only time taurine didn't help. The SD pumps were so freakin wicked that I noticed I was walking funny :laugh:

MixedUp,
How's libido?
Libidio is very High, Hard on's like a 21 yr old.

Chest Day let's outline the goods and the bads.

Bad strength on Flat Bench not up as much as if on sdrol. I did get to put 10lbs on the bench but could only muster 2x3 instead of 3x4.

Good Decline Hammer able to put 20lbs on for the full 4x8

Incline Hammer plus 20lbs but 2x12 then 1x10 and 1x8 so ok

Good Muscle Endurance High went back and did more sets of flat bench and incline hammer kept dropping weight till i couldn't lift. Tricep did drop sets ok.

Pump Real Good as always especially upper chest arms very full lots of veins showing.

Weight. Alpha still not letting me lose any weight.

Thoughts I think this would be a GREAT compound for a Bulk or Recomp. I'm sure i could put on a ton of weight if I wanted too with this.

strength is good not as good as s-drol but better than a milder compound.

Since I am in full weight cutting mode the numbers not moving are throwing me off a little. Remember i'm not a bodybuilder i have a weight class to make so scale is very important to me.

Like I said I think this compound would be great for a recomp or bulk. This is letting me keep my strength and muscle endurance during a heavy calorie deficit.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This seems very promising :) Keep killing it man!!

//CC

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
BigWill,

MixedUp,
How's libido?
With PP I never got bad pumps just bad bloat, it was miserable but I was also stacking with BOLD so I was eating everything in sight, so Im sure that didnt help.

Libidio is very High, Hard on's like a 21 yr old.

Chest Day let's outline the goods and the bads.

Bad strength on Flat Bench not up as much as if on sdrol. I did get to put 10lbs on the bench but could only muster 2x3 instead of 3x4.

Good Decline Hammer able to put 20lbs on for the full 4x8

Incline Hammer plus 20lbs but 2x12 then 1x10 and 1x8 so ok

Good Muscle Endurance High went back and did more sets of flat bench and incline hammer kept dropping weight till i couldn't lift. Tricep did drop sets ok.

Pump Real Good as always especially upper chest arms very full lots of veins showing.

Weight. Alpha still not letting me lose any weight.

Thoughts I think this would be a GREAT compound for a Bulk or Recomp. I'm sure i could put on a ton of weight if I wanted too with this.

strength is good not as good as s-drol but better than a milder compound.

Since I am in full weight cutting mode the numbers not moving are throwing me off a little. Remember i'm not a bodybuilder i have a weight class to make so scale is very important to me.

Like I said I think this compound would be great for a recomp or bulk. This is letting me keep my strength and muscle endurance during a heavy calorie deficit.
So would it be safe to say that strength would be a whole lot higher if you were bulking?

Have you cut with SD b4? I know you've used it but wasnt sure for what.

What do you compete in to make weight for?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry haven't been on had a run of bad luck got real sick saturday think food posioning came off alpha one sat and sunday tweaked my arm yesterday in a shoulder lock. I started alpha one back yesterday at 10mg and did 10mg today. Diet is back on track but looks like no heavy lifting. Which is ok because i was almost due to switch out from the strength to the high rep endurance part of this cycle( when i say cycle i don't mean just A.S. I am on a 20 week prep overall. I am going to run at 10-20mg for now because i feel at this stage the extra amount isnt' needed for the current goals of cutting while keeping muscle.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
sorry haven't been on had a run of bad luck got real sick saturday think food posioning came off alpha one sat and sunday tweaked my arm yesterday in a shoulder lock. I started alpha one back yesterday at 10mg and did 10mg today. Diet is back on track but looks like no heavy lifting. Which is ok because i was almost due to switch out from the strength to the high rep endurance part of this cycle( when i say cycle i don't mean just A.S. I am on a 20 week prep overall. I am going to run at 10-20mg for now because i feel at this stage the extra amount isnt' needed for the current goals of cutting while keeping muscle.
Sorry to hear about your shoulder!

Are you just breaking the caps open?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting POV with the dosages. Considering your goals, it sounds like this might not be the right compound for you at the moment.

At the same time, it's obvious that recomp is occurring which we would all like. This compounds just absolutely explosive :head:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting POV with the dosages. Considering your goals, it sounds like this might not be the right compound for you at the moment.

At the same time, it's obvious that recomp is occurring which we would all like. This compounds just absolutely explosive :head:
At the moment i think the compound is not the best for this stage. knowing how i react i would reverse it. on a 20week prep like i am now i like to use weeks 1-6 to get strength up as high as possible. so ideally i would of started higher carbs with alpha and used the the epi to solidfy the strength gains. that would keep my joints better shape also now that cardio will be bumping up and be more intense. (sparring, grappling etc)

I do believe on a BULK or Recomp this would be AWESOME. something like alpha one at 20mg a day with max lmg at 75 mg a day with proper diet and HUGE gains could me made. or alpha with prostanz for a recomp

I would not hesitate to use this again if cardio was a concern because this is proablly very close to sdrol in terms of gains a little less but you get the added benefits of no shin and back pumps at least i did not

anyway i will run at 20mg for this last week. and give a full feedback at the end.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
something like alpha one at 20mg a day with max lmg at 75 mg a day with proper diet and HUGE gains could me made. or alpha with prostanz for a recomp
Interesting suggestions. I love this type of shop talk.

I also like that you say cardio is still possilbe on this compound. I like to keep up with BP, especially on cycle. IMO BP is the most dangerous side (both short term quality of life and long time disease orgiented). Luckily, I think it's the most controllable ON cycle side too with supps and cardio.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
How bad(wet) is M1A as far as estrogen/progestinal sides go?

I know MIXED said he feels like he dried up, just wondering if that is typical since there is some conversion to M1T. I'm sure diet plays a huge part in it too.

After i run it solo this spring, I'm thinking of running it with tren, just depends on how my solo cycle goes. I bet LMG would be great with gains, but would just be scared of the sides.(bad past experience)

MIXED are you prepping for MMA?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How bad(wet) is M1A as far as estrogen/progestinal sides go?

I know MIXED said he feels like he dried up, just wondering if that is typical since there is some conversion to M1T. I'm sure diet plays a huge part in it too.

After i run it solo this fall, I'm thinking of running it with tren, just depends on how my solo cycle goes. I bet LMG would be great with gains, but would just be scared of the sides.(bad past experience)

MIXED are you prepping for MMA?
Will my sides so far have been dry joints and bp was up. No bloat but i was on pretty low carbs. no hair issues. either. BP was fine once i upped the hawthorne berrry and joints were better after increased water. Ofcourse i also had good runs with m1t and love injectable 1-t also they both treat me real good so others may have differnt issues.

i was going to running some atd if water got bad but it's week 3 and haven't had any issues when i run m14ad i like to roll with 25mg of atd eod. I really really think alpha and stana drol would be a GREAT finishing combo i'm thinking of doing just that 20mg alpha/450mg stano i think on that combo i could run the alpha 4 weeks with no issues run the stano 10

I always prep like i'm prepping for an mma fight. i have been doing MMA for over a decade now and have had the honor to train with some of the great cesar and charles, fairtex etc. I was in Eugene Jacksons training camp when he fought Jeremy Horn in the UFC (that is pre dana and zuffa) just to give you an idea of how long i've been doing this type of prep

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Will my sides so far have been dry joints and bp was up. No bloat but i was on pretty low carbs. no hair issues. either. BP was fine once i upped the hawthorne berrry and joints were better after increased water. Ofcourse i also had good runs with m1t and love injectable 1-t also they both treat me real good so others may have differnt issues.

i was going to running some atd if water got bad but it's week 3 and haven't had any issues when i run m14ad i like to roll with 25mg of atd eod. I really really think alpha and stana drol would be a GREAT finishing combo i'm thinking of doing just that 20mg alpha/450mg stano i think on that combo i could run the alpha 4 weeks with no issues run the stano 10

I always prep like i'm prepping for an mma fight. i have been doing MMA for over a decade now and have had the honor to train with some of the great cesar and charles, fairtex etc. I was in Eugene Jacksons training camp when he fought Jeremy Horn in the UFC (that is pre dana and zuffa) just to give you an idea of how long i've been doing this type of prep
Haha back in the Dan Severn days! ;) Now thats OLD school. I want to get into the whole MMA game, just see too many friends get injured from sparring and rolling and I dont have insurance. I have too many responsibilities to take the risk(kids, mortgage, etc). Squatting 400+ with my bird legs is enough risk! :D

Im really interested in the Stano and Dplex, just would be afraid of the hairline probs, Im about to be 26 and my widow is peaking more than I would like already. :worried:

Yeah Im running M14add and EQ this winter for a bulk Im sure I will look like the michelin man! Bloat city! I will run Form the last 2 weeks of cycle throughout PCT though(or earlier depending on sides).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha back in the Dan Severn days! ;) Now thats OLD school. I want to get into the whole MMA game, just see too many friends get injured from sparring and rolling and I dont have insurance. I have too many responsibilities to take the risk(kids, mortgage, etc). Squatting 400+ with my bird legs is enough risk! :D

Im really interested in the Stano and Dplex, just would be afraid of the hairline probs, Im about to be 26 and my widow is peaking more than I would like already. :worried:

Yeah Im running M14add and EQ this winter for a bulk Im sure I will look like the michelin man! Bloat city! I will run Form the last 2 weeks of cycle throughout PCT though(or earlier depending on sides).
i don't know anything about dplex but stano treated me well as far as hardness etc it was quite similar to winny. I do remember some shedding though if that is a concern. I mean it went away after cycle was over but it was there. like i said when i run the m14add i like to run 25mg of ATD eod and that takes care of bloat for me so you might want to consider that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well final update and my thoughts on Alpha One:

Today was chest day and I thought i would do something different. I took the weight i was lifting 2 days before i started alpha one at that point i got 3x4 on the flat bench. Today i put on the same weight and got 5x5 fairly easy.

So here is what i think in terms of various subjects on Alpha ONe

Strength Good Solid strength gains i'd say about a 8 out of 10 Not as great as s-drol but on par with a 19 nor a m14ad.

Pumps have been very great nice solid. a litte less than say phera but still very noticeable.

Hardness has steadily improved ovet the 3 week period but not so much in the vascularity department.

Sides dry joints a little more shedding of the hair towards the end of cycle and BP

This is a good-great compound a little expensive but i think most people can get by on one bottle instead of 2-3 of say epi hdrol etc.

the closest thing i can compare this is is the 19 nor products with perhaps a little more weight gain. if anybody has questions or anything specific just let me know hope you enjoyed the log.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the comparisons above. That was a GREAT way to describe the effects!

Would you mind comparing to M1T (I believe you said somewhere that you ran this) and, again if you ran it, M1A?

Great log :cheers:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the comparisons above. That was a GREAT way to describe the effects!

Would you mind comparing to M1T (I believe you said somewhere that you ran this) and, again if you ran it, M1A?

Great log :cheers:
I haven't ran m1t since the original ban years ago but from what i remember

M1t better strength on par or better than s-drol
Hardness even with alpha one
M1t the pumps were less than alpha one
Alpha would have more weight gain for me than M1t

alot of people didn't like the original m1t but to me it was the closest thing i could get OTC to real Halo in terms of strength and dosages. when i say Halo i'm talking real Halo and not Halodrol or it's clones. Alot of people even experineced A.S. users don't like to mess with Halo unless it's pre contest or pre PL meet.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards

Today was chest day and I thought i would do something different. I took the weight i was lifting 2 days before i started alpha one at that point i got 3x4 on the flat bench. Today i put on the same weight and got 5x5 fairly easy.

Strength Good Solid strength gains i'd say about a 8 out of 10 Not as great as s-drol but on par with a 19 nor a m14ad.

Pumps have been very great nice solid. a litte less than say phera but still very noticeable.

Hardness has steadily improved ovet the 3 week period but not so much in the vascularity department.

Sides dry joints a little more shedding of the hair towards the end of cycle and BP

This is a good-great compound a little expensive but i think most people can get by on one bottle instead of 2-3 of say epi hdrol etc.

the closest thing i can compare this is is the 19 nor products with perhaps a little more weight gain. if anybody has questions or anything specific just let me know hope you enjoyed the log.
Do you think it can be ran longer than 3 weeks, maybe 4 or 5 if dosed accordingly?

So it seems like a better idea to stock up on Mdrol? :D

Great log!:dance:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think it can be ran longer than 3 weeks, maybe 4 or 5 if dosed accordingly?

So it seems like a better idea to stock up on Mdrol? :D

Great log!:dance:
big will i would of run it longer but it was on the back end of a 6 week cycle and I was ready to come off.

Well i think mdrol and alpha have better different uses if that makes sense so it's going to depend on what kind of cycle you are running. IMO Alpha Would be best in a recomp type of cycle it has the ability to add weight while you lose fat through cardio and diet.

Mdrol I can use to cut weight and gain strength at the same time. OR i can use for a straight bulk where cardio is not an issue.

Like i said i think a future cycle i would love to run is either alpha/lmg or alpha/stano

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the feedback bro! (I'm outta reppage for now, but I'm sure I'll send some more soon enough)

Which of the 3 (sd, alpha, m1t) do you believe was most and least suppressive? (subjectively of course). SD crushed me badly so i doubt I'll be using that compound again.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the feedback bro! (I'm outta reppage for now, but I'm sure I'll send some more soon enough)

Which of the 3 (sd, alpha, m1t) do you believe was most and least suppressive? (subjectively of course). SD crushed me badly so i doubt I'll be using that compound again.
actually i come off sd real good never had an issue. I don't feel to bad on alpha right now but i'll let you know if anything changes. m1t was probablly the worst but like i said that was a while ago. I've gone through many many cycles and pct so I don't notice supression as much as maybe someone who is new or fairly new to it so i'm not sure if my experience is the best to go by. I really think that you'd like alpha I find it to be what i call a "smooth" compound. meaning it's steady it doesnt' kick like a mofo or drop you hard for most people that's the kind of thing they are looking for. You can really adapt this compound to your goals my changing diet and cardio around.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards

I hate hearing Mdrol is so bad for you(and others) because it is by far my fav(cost/effective/sides(for me are low)).

I would have to agree with MIXEDUP Mdrol is just hard to run as recomp since cardio is a no-no because of pumps. I am excited to compare the two myself. I am starting my Alpha April 26 for lean bulk.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if anyone like this log
just wanted to let you guys know i may be starting a log in the weightloss section to detail my 20lb weight cut my may 29.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
if anyone like this log
just wanted to let you guys know i may be starting a log in the weightloss section to detail my 20lb weight cut my may 29.
post a link?

Perty please..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A great final review man! It's nice when you can compare it to other compunds, it gives a clearer picture :) Good work!!

//CC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-this log just confirms how lucky i was to have you guide me through my 1st cycle way back when. mixedup-you are the man! :beerchug:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update post Alpha as this is end of week 1. So far Gains look like they are holding strong. despite dieting and cardio etc no drastic loss in weight. I feel fine I still have alot of energy and motivation sometimes that goes away in post cycle. I switched to one strength move and one high rep move for each big body part. stay tuned for another log in approx 8 weeks. NOW remember I don't think on a regular basis it's good to do cycles space so closely but I am prepping for an event I am thinking of finishing this 20week prep up with either LMG/STANO LMG/PROstanz Or if i do happpen to cut enough weight before hand LMG/Alpha. right now I am utilizing OEP which has become my favorite fatburner. I will be throwing in a cort control product in week 3. BTW by wife has been on OEP and Lean FX and that is doing an AMAZING job even with very little exercise on her part it's shedding weight in hard places like upper arms and hips.

If you guys let me know what stack above interest's you the most i will consider it.

Stano works pretty much like Winny does for me so I am leaning towards LMG/Stano since that would probablly effect me like a tren winny stack that combined with iforce tt-33 product would probablly really give me great strength, hardening effect while in the last weeks of the cut.

I want to say this out of all the compounds on the market right now I think Alpha One is probablly the most versatile. If Phera was still available i'd tie it with that because those are the two compounds i think can be used for a bulk, cut, or recomp equally well in my experience.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixedup,
what's the foundation of your pct again? Are you using a serm? AI?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixedup,
what's the foundation of your pct again? Are you using a serm? AI?
t-911,dth, and activate extreme and i'll be throwing in either lean extreme or lean fx for cort. I'm using hemodraulix and size one also

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK WEEK 2 of PCT and it looks like no issues with recovery on this stack I ran. I am losing weight but that's probablly more due to 2 hours of cardio a day and diet etc. Strength has not gone down at all and even gotten better. SO i am very happy. I just really wish I could of run this on a BULK i'm sure i would of gotten massive gains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK WEEK 2 of PCT and it looks like no issues with recovery on this stack I ran. I am losing weight but that's probablly more due to 2 hours of cardio a day and diet etc. Strength has not gone down at all and even gotten better. SO i am very happy. I just really wish I could of run this on a BULK i'm sure i would of gotten massive gains.
dude, you are going 2 hours of cardio-everyone freaked out that i was doing an hour and a half, lol.
knock em dead big guy.:AR15firing:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dude, you are going 2 hours of cardio-everyone freaked out that i was doing an hour and a half, lol.
knock em dead big guy.:AR15firing:
yeah cardio is 2 hours a day and that's not counting weights stretching abs etc. so overall i'm working out approx 3-3.5 hours daily

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah cardio is 2 hours a day and that's not counting weights stretching abs etc. so overall i'm working out approx 3-3.5 hours daily
f'ing machine. i wish you the best of luck, you are definitely putting in the work.:beerchug:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
f'ing machine. i wish you the best of luck, you are definitely putting in the work.:beerchug:
Well like I've always been told fights are won and lost in the gym not the ring. I am at the age where I can easily accept a loss. What I can't accept is not working Hard enough in training if I were to gas out or something that would make me more mad then if I made a mistake and got knocked out in something like the 1st minute.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well like I've always been told fights are won and lost in the gym not the ring. I am at the age where I can easily accept a loss. What I can't accept is not working Hard enough in training if I were to gas out or something that would make me more mad then if I made a mistake and got knocked out in something like the 1st minute.
don't you wish we knew the things we know now when we were really young, lol. my favorite saying is -'youth is wasted on the young'. i think you will do just fine!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to report weights on deadlifts were up today so both weight on flat bench and deadlift has gone up in PCT. Looks like recovery isn't as harsh as I thought it might be at first. I won't be getting to work legs as much because I know have burpees and the 2 hours of cardio not to mention my Kru wants me to get up to 500 kicks a day per leg on the heavy bag. So my legs will be getting more than enough working just not HEAVY weights which is ok for my goal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like to report weights on deadlifts were up today so both weight on flat bench and deadlift has gone up in PCT. Looks like recovery isn't as harsh as I thought it might be at first. I won't be getting to work legs as much because I know have burpees and the 2 hours of cardio not to mention my Kru wants me to get up to 500 kicks a day per leg on the heavy bag. So my legs will be getting more than enough working just not HEAVY weights which is ok for my goal
good to hear about the recovery.