Alpha 1 Counterfeit?

Bicep

Awards
Recently started a cycle of A1M @ 40mg ED. Completed first week and have seen NO increase in strength or weight gain. I have absolutely NO side effects. So I started to worry if there is counterfeit blackstone A1M floating around? Bumping it up to 60mg ED for the next 3 weeks to hopefully gains some strength/lean mass.

Could i potentially be taking corn flour?

devi0us

Awards
I most certainly could be bunk and or contaminated

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
I'm on week three of alpha 1 right now at 60 and its 100% bunk. Nothing to show. And I bought it from a reputable store in my city that sells phs....def a lot of fake m1a around

Bicep

Awards
When it's end of cycle and if I still see no results should I even bother with PCT? I opened up a capsule and tasted it, it doesn't taste chemically at all just like powder... What do you think?

Bicep

Awards
When you taste the powder shouldn't you be able to taste something?

Has completely no taste or smell. Considering this is ment to be a extremely potent chemical. So is it bunk and should I just stop wasting all my on cycle/tudca?

Should I even bother with PCT?

Bicep

Awards
Well for being such a harsh compound shouldn't the powder in the capsules taste potent?

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Where did you buy your m1a from? Online? I buy my phs at a local store and all they have now is m1a and dmz 2.0. I'm gonna give they dmz a shot next week, but I hope all of BSL products aren't bunk.... Cuz that means I'll have to join the dark side...

Bicep

Awards
Yes bought online, bought 2 bottles from both different sellers and they both have unflavoured taste. I'm starting to think there is more bunk products then the real ****.

Looks very legit, blackstone labs are probably counterfeiting their own product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes bought online, bought 2 bottles from both different sellers and they both have unflavoured taste. I'm starting to think there is more bunk products then the real ****.

Looks very legit, blackstone labs are probably counterfeiting their own product.
Did you buy it from ebay, Amazon, or a reputable online store like orbit

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Recently started a cycle of A1M @ 40mg ED. Completed first week and have seen NO increase in strength or weight gain. I have absolutely NO side effects. So I started to worry if there is counterfeit blackstone A1M floating around? Bumping it up to 60mg ED for the next 3 weeks to hopefully gains some strength/lean mass.

Could i potentially be taking corn flour?
You just may be . Im on 2nd bottle a1m it has a strong smell and def a harsh taste . It kinda burns tip of tongue . Call them up and let them know . You may ship them the bs and theyll ship u a bottle .

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
You just may be . Im on 2nd bottle a1m it has a strong smell and def a harsh taste . It kinda burns tip of tongue . Call them up and let them know . You may ship them the bs and theyll ship u a bottle .
What are you dosing it at? And how are the results so far?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What are you dosing it at? And how are the results so far?
This is wat it is
A1m
40/40/40/40/60/60/60/40
Strength is amazing up 5 to 10 lbs a week on each lift . Also when u get to week two you will def feel it. Your not supposed to run it so long but iam doin 8 on 8 off . This product will give u crazy gains make sure u take a liver supp . have you any exp with ph/ds ?

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Yes lots of ph experience but never tried m1a until now. At week 3 and mine in bunk, no results or sides. How much weight have you gained on your cycle so far?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes lots of ph experience but never tried m1a until now. At week 3 and mine in bunk, no results or sides. How much weight have you gained on your cycle so far?
Im half way thru on wk 4 gained 12 lbs solid . Tbh its alot of wet mass . Bulky muscle not so much lean cut look . But like i said it def works and really well . My best gains will b week 6thru8. Add me we can message uf u want . As with any ph/ds u gotta eat like a starving giant sleep long good hrs .

Bicep

Awards
Bought it from ebay. From 2 seperate sellers. Both are bunk products. Still have 2 un opened bottles don't know whether to be scum aswell and sell them back or be out of pocket $250

Was looking forward to this cycle, pretty much threw my cash in the garbage and wasted 1/4 of my liver/on cycle supplements.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought it from ebay. From 2 seperate sellers. .
All this time you've been yelling about bunk product when you bought it off eBay!?!?!??!!

Da fuq mang? Gtfo, you didn't even have to make a thread, this has been covered numerous times

You could of figured this out with a simple Google search.