dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The DCP will likely have added Piperine at low-dose, but is otherwise unchanged.

I can't share the name of the new company until it's verified with the corporate authorities as available. This isn't my duty in the new company, but I will pass it along ASAP.

am1177

Awards
Hi dsade,

I got some question about Evicerate.
Check PM,please.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
The DCP will likely have added Piperine at low-dose, but is otherwise unchanged.

I can't share the name of the new company until it's verified with the corporate authorities as available. This isn't my duty in the new company, but I will pass it along ASAP.
Lookin forward to havn DCP back. Also, will the new co be picking up the shampoo and conditioner? If not, any rough estimate how much longer they will be around? They are two of the best hair treatments Ive used, and hate to be withou them-but it will be another few weeks before I have enough money to really stock up on em

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
not sure if this has already been asked but is NOx going to be re-released by another company?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear; so Java soap isn't being closed out is it?
Java Soap has been returned to its parent company, Evolutionary Muse. It will be released back through the new skincare company soon.

In the meantime, the product will still be available through our retailers...and likely with a permanent price reduction.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn; no more java soap :-(

What happened to it? Been using this stuff since it came out and nothing comes close to it.

Java Soap has been returned to its parent company, Evolutionary Muse. It will be released back through the new skincare company soon.

In the meantime, the product will still be available through our retailers...and likely with a permanent price reduction.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Darn; no more java soap :-(

What happened to it? Been using this stuff since it came out and nothing comes close to it.
Reread what I posted.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Sad to see how things worked out but its good to know you will still be doing what you do.

Really looking forward to anything new you may have coming!

Any updates with the new company? I grabbed several things of flawless and java...Its sad to see them go. I really hope flawless at least can come back through someone else, it is truely the only thing that works.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, any chance of a multi bottle deal on the krillpid like the nox?
Unfortunately, the KL is an extremely low margin already. We had to lower the price BIG time to compete with NOW Foods. There's not much room left, if any.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dsade you have a PM :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, the KL is an extremely low margin already. We had to lower the price BIG time to compete with NOW Foods. There's not much room left, if any.
not too worry, im still stocking up on krill, will the other company be taking the rights to this

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Just got through reading the whole thread. For me the java shampoo and conditioner have been a godsend.

Most shampoos just burn my scalp. I don't think there's other company with a product line like yours, so I truly wish you the best as you take this forward to a new company.

Just ordered myself a big RPN only shipment! Hopefully it'll keep me over for now. Once you're back in business I'll be lining up to be a customer again!

Any chance there will be another batch Java Lather Lustre soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am sure this has been discussed, but what is the future of krillpid balance and noxidant, will the new company pick these up and is it the same company that will do DCP?
The way it's looking is that the line will be split in two.

One company will produce the skincare/haircare stuff. The other will focus on Sports and Performance Nutrition.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any word yet when the new companies will be announcing themselves?

RamboMass

Awards
I'm aware that two people have already asked about virile mane and at the risk of being a pest, any idea on its survival in the skincare company? Also love Krillipid and Gut Health, hope to see them continue

Best of luck for you and everyone here who loves your products

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
dsade's new company is going to have a problem if we all stock pile the rpn products, i know i am lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm aware that two people have already asked about virile mane and at the risk of being a pest, any idea on its survival in the skincare company? Also love Krillipid and Gut Health, hope to see them continue

Best of luck for you and everyone here who loves your products
There was one final shipment of Virile Mane shipped (will arrive Monday). The new company is actually looking at the success of the final numbers before deciding if Virile Mane will be licensed out to someone else (er've had several inquiries) or kept.

Krillipid will continue and Gut Health is still awaiting a price quote for the new formula.

Thanks again to you all, for your support and well-wishes!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i hope at least you can get substantial royalty checks for all your hard work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hope at least you can get substantial royalty checks for all your hard work.
I'm just hoping to be able to keep designing, while making enough to feed my family.

In this economy, I'll be a lucky man.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm just hoping to be able to keep designing, while making enough to feed my family.

In this economy, I'll be a lucky man.
Its a new year bruv.....here to hoping 2010 will be huge for you and Christine, you definetly deserve it!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Wow Dsade... I leave the forum for a couple months only to come back and find all this out!

Its a real shame to see men and women trying to help people and at the same time make a honest buck but not by screwing their customers. You have been a huge help to me anytime I have PM'd you... which is more than can be said about most companies and on top of it you made top grade products.

I really wish you the best of luck in the future and I am sure a good hard working man like yourself will beat out this economy! Good Luck Brother!

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
This has been a great company to me. I wish you guys the very best luck in your future endeavors. I look forward to using your re-branded products too :)

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
I know you will make it! You are such a talented innovator, there is no other option! Glad to hear you are still able to do what you love - I hope this new company makes it BIG.
Thanks for all you dedication and helping to make our lives better - maybe we can return the favor some time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you will make it! You are such a talented innovator, there is no other option! Glad to hear you are still able to do what you love - I hope this new company makes it BIG.
Thanks for all you dedication and helping to make our lives better - maybe we can return the favor some time.
Thank you for your compliments...I definitely love what I do in spite of the headaches.