NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
::tear rolls down cheek::

Edit- Will no longer support thermogum.
I have a controlling interest in Thermogum...please DO support it.

As of yesterday RPN stock became less than worthless.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
I have a controlling interest in Thermogum...please DO support it.

As of yesterday RPN stock became less than worthless.
What's that mean for RPN products? When will the NP deals end just outta curiosity?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's that mean for RPN products? When will the NP deals end just outta curiosity?
Unfortunately it has officially turned into a legal issue that I can't discuss. :(

We will keep up the Nutra deals as long as demand justifies, and as long as supplies hold out.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Unfortunately it has officially turned into a legal issue that I can't discuss. :(

We will keep up the Nutra deals as long as demand justifies, and as long as supplies hold out.
The first part is not at all what I wanted to hear! Second part sorta takes away SOME of the sting. I've been using the banish/majestic stack for almost a week now trying to figure out if it works well with my skin... As of right now I'm tempted to order a 3 year supply!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is DCP still coming out in one last batch?
The rights to DCP have been sold off, as will the rest of the viable formulas. The resulting revenues will be used to pay off the final legal fees for RPN.

I'm sure the new company will be announcing its presence soon.

This is a highly bittersweet day/week/month/year for me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rights to DCP have been sold off, as will the rest of the viable formulas. The resulting revenues will be used to pay off the final legal fees for RPN.

I'm sure the new company will be announcing its presence soon.

This is a highly bittersweet day/week/month/year for me.
This whole situation is bollocks.

mitbar

Awards
this whole thing is sad Matt and complete BS, you have made some great products, sad to see you go.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what can we do Matt? What helps you and Christine right now - buying RPN, buying Thermogum, both?

I'd been planning on doing another RPN Christmas for my family again this year... :(

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Will you be doing any R&D or consulting for this new co Matt? And what RPN products are they bringing? I truly hope you still can bring out some new products, even if , unfortuantely, it has to be somewhere else. U def put together amazing formulas, not only for muscle,fat loss-but for outer confidence...flawless,javalather, virile mane etc..I know these have helped me a lot

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your trouble.
I hope the cloud has a silver lining.
i have used several of your products and they were spot on in results.
Will keep on as long as my own budget permits.
Several lady friends of mine used your Virile Mane and Java Lustre Shampoo and
all of them have thicker hair and the one with the hair loss problem does not have it any more.

And your DCP, PLCAR, and Noxidant formulas worked well for me.
I still want to try your Renegade pheromone products.
I will be sending good vibes and positive chants for you.
America was built on quality small business and I for one want to see you succeed
for yourself and your family.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
God forbid a company trying to do the right thing actually survives and does well... You and Christine are in my prayers man.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what can we do Matt? What helps you and Christine right now - buying RPN, buying Thermogum, both?

I'd been planning on doing another RPN Christmas for my family again this year... :(
Seriously matt what can we do? I am getting ready for my thermogum order, but what else would you recommend?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Seriously matt what can we do? I am getting ready for my thermogum order, but what else would you recommend?
ditto

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Duuuuddee???? Are you serious??? 95%??? WOW. There has been so much sad news going around lately that I'm getting depressed just from that.

Do you understand how upset I am going to be if Java Lather, Banish, Renegade and Eviscerate disappear? If there are any products that I have benefited the most out of all the products I order, it has been your soap line and Eviscerate.

I am literally holding out on putting anymore applications of Eviscerate on until I get my digi cam to take before and after pics. After just 3 total applications I have already seen improvement, and within those 3 days I've only worked out once and maintained a sub-par diet. No systemic fat burner has EVER been able to do this, EVER. I'm waiting to get some before pics just to prove and show how effective Eviscerate is, I'm that confident.

Seriously man I will be praying for you and your company from this day on. I honestly don't know if I will ever find products like the ones you put out simply because companies do not want to take the time and formulate effective and simple minded products. Oh and not to mention, AMAZING PRICES!

Banish has been able to practically cease my acne scars after just ONE bar, ONE bar bro! I will be so upset if I do not get another stab at Banish. Again, not to mention I haven't even tried Flawless, Majestic Mud, BCFC, Java Lustre line, Virile Mane, and PLCAR. Every product that I haven't tried, I MUST because it applies to all the areas I want to improve; stretch marks, back/shoulder acne, disgruntled hair texture and slight hairloss on the left side of my head (currently using Kirkland Minoxidil)

All of which I am willing to bet my soul on that they can and will deliver. I am holding off all purchases and saving up every penny I get my hands on and will put in a full, strictly RPN product order. Hell, I may even pawn some gold lmao (serious).

What I absolutely love about RPN is that you're products contain a formulation of ingredients that are natural and HIGHLY effective. I can tell you right now, there is no soap on the market that even compares to the effectiveness Java, Renegade and Banish have delivered, NOTHING, NADA, NIL. After I ran out of Java and Banish, I opened up Renegade and STILL my body complexion was getting better and better. Again, the similiar multi-base ingredients you use in these soaps is AMAZING; goat's milk soap, shea butter soap, emu oil soap, PLCAR. All the systemic compounds that are proven to show effectiveness, you take and apply them into a soap or transdermal to propel the effectiveness THAT MUCH BETTER. This is what I mean by simple minded products. I mean where else am I going to find a soap that contains all these goods at these kinds of prices, you got RK and CISSUS in your soaps for crying out loud!

Honestly man, if I had an uber business degree I would gladly somehow try and help you but the fact is I cannot do a damn thing except keep buying your products and send my prayers your way. If there is any company out there looking to expand their business, please give this man a shot; you will be glad you did.

If you can dsade, try and hold out till the end of the month or something if this is truly getting that deep. I get paid next weekend and will be stocking up as many RPN products as I possibly can. I'm talking multiple, multiple quantities of each of your products I swear by. I'm willing to blast every penny of my pay just to get the last greatness of your products, everything else right now is inferior. I'm going to try and email Nutra asking them to place an order for me but keep it on hold until I am able to get sufficient funds. Right now I can place an order but it's not nearly as much as I want. Damn I hope I can do this.

Have no doubt that I will drop tears the day RPN is no longer under the menu tab at Nutra. If it's possible maybe we can all pool in and try raise some kind of money for this. I know its a long stretch but if there is anything we can do, please let us know. I want RPN to stay. Correction, I NEED RPN TO STAY. May more success come your way and I hope everything will work out and neutralize in the end. Cheers.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you guys' realize how much a legal case can drain a company. Couple that with the discontinuation of the foundation, Havoc, and we are talking serious business here.

Matt has always put the consumer first, and I will always respect that about him. I do hope that RPN can make it out. They're my go-to company for a lot for not only myself, but my wife and her friends.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
You've been one of the most independant designers on the market for a long time, and you've a tremendous amount of respect from me. I know nothing of the legal situation and this thread is the first I've heard of it. I'm confident with your skills in and passion for sports product innovation and your entrepreneurial spirit, you will thrive again. Really sad to see the smaller businesses unable to protect themselves. Unlike MANY others in this industry, you are a man of integrity. We really appreciate that.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you guys' realize how much a legal case can drain a company. Couple that with the discontinuation of the foundation, Havoc, and we are talking serious business here.

Matt has always put the consumer first, and I will always respect that about him. I do hope that RPN can make it out. They're my go-to company for a lot for not only myself, but my wife and her friends.
Bump to the fullest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: Ladies and gentlemen, as if Saturday we hit 100%.

Nutraplanet will be closing out the remainder of the stock, and all earnings will go to pay legal fees.

As well, the rights to the product formulas have been sold, and the proceeds will also go towards legal fees.

As my only comment, and this is against legal advice, apparently the parties involved estimated RPN sales to exceed ten million units. This was never our marketing plan, and we specifically avoided any advertising, choosing instead to focus on an educated consumer. It's unfortunate that personal responsibility is dead in this country - but I would hesitate to place my survival on any kind of publicly exposed company. The new philosophy is "protect the stupid".

You all know my views, and you will each - as individuals - see the things I cannot comment on. When you do, ask yourself if this is the country you are proud of? Is the the thumb you want to live under?

Thanks to all of you for your support.

I will go ahead an post up all of the nutraplanet deals to come.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
That is seriously messed up.
An honest guy making an honest living trying to actually help people with your talent and this crap happens.
No words really do any justice.
Very sorry Matt.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Very sorry for your troubles Matt. I know you've tried very hard and succeeded at bringing great products to this community and it will be forever appreciated.

DMOORE30

Awards
Damnit Matt...This is truly bad news man...I hope all goes well with you and I promise to to buy as much RPN stuff as I can to help out with the legal costs....

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

ditto.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Damnit Matt...This is truly bad news man...I hope all goes well with you and I promise to to buy as much RPN stuff as I can to help out with the legal costs....
Second that.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
From one Matt to another.. Im sorry brother love..truly sorry.. I hope you and Crader are able to stay afloat and rebound.. You can always start another company down the line bro, unless that is part of the case where you cant.. Take care man and for what its worth

Your Products Rocked Bro

I have blood work every 6 months and everything was always fine, including when I would cycle Havoc!!!

mitbar

Awards

Nutraplanet will be closing out the remainder of the stock, and all earnings will go to pay legal fees.

As well, the rights to the product formulas have been sold, and the proceeds will also go towards legal fees.

As my only comment, and this is against legal advice, apparently the parties involved estimated RPN sales to exceed ten million units. This was never our marketing plan, and we specifically avoided any advertising, choosing instead to focus on an educated consumer. It's unfortunate that personal responsibility is dead in this country - but I would hesitate to place my survival on any kind of publicly exposed company. The new philosophy is "protect the stupid".

You all know my views, and you will each - as individuals - see the things I cannot comment on. When you do, ask yourself if this is the country you are proud of? Is the the thumb you want to live under?

Everything that is happening to you Matt is a bunch of BS!!!! Now we will support you in other ventures that you bring to the market.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Sorry brother. I wish you guys the best. Anything that we can do to help, just ask.

I'll start placing my NP orders.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

This post of yours is the one I dreaded the most since you started this thread. I had hoped it would never come. This is the darkest of nightmares. RPN's 100% closeout is a catastrophic event that marks the sad end of one of the most genuinely innovative and customer-centred brands in the supplement and personal and skin care industries. Nothing I write can give you solace. Yet, I know I speak for many when I say that RPN's innovation touched and changed the lives of many, for the better. I have no clue how to tell my wife that Bobu is gone; nor my kids and our dog that Banish and FidOmega will soon be history, not to mention Flawless, NoXidant, Eviscerate, Virile Mane, the Java series, and so on. Each pure innovation. Each a pure masterpiece. Each a legend in its own right.
I would like to thank you and Christine publicly for your extreme generosity to me; for the two separate, relatively large RPN orders for which you did not accept payment. Tremendous gifts! I will always remain grateful.
You will still fulfil your destiny by building successful brands in this industry. You were made for it! Do not despair! :thumbsup:

dingling

Awards
Matt, you are a very talented individual. I wish you the best for future endeavors; it's a shame companies such as RPN go down whereas shady fly by nights stay well and kicking. Best of luck my man.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established

Just like Strategic, I was really hoping to avoid this post as soon as I first read the title of this thread. Matt, just like others on this board, I'd personally like to say how sorry I am. I cannot believe that this has seriously gone this deep and it is official. I just really cannot believe it. I know it drains you to read all these posts but please do not take it in bad terms. We are posting because of how much we support and love your company.

Use us and AM as a crutch to get through this stress-free, as hard as that is to do; just know that you have so much support here. Back a few posts you will read about how I feel about your products but I have no problem repeating it, NOTHING WILL EVER COMPARE. I am glad I've had the pleasure of running the products that I did and now will stock up on the ones I've tried and haven't tried due to enormous success and reviews of them. Only a handful or less of companies make my list, literally, and you my friend are on that list. You have looked out for your consumers more than we could've asked for. You sacraficed your profits for our satisfaction and that, damnit, is hard to find, VERY FCKIN HARD. I would love to see someone step up with type of balls you've put forth with this company. Satisfaction was your #1 priority and let me tell you, you fckin delivered. Pretty much whatever we wanted, we got and boy did we get a lot.

I am not going to get into the quality of your products because like I said I vouch for every single ingredient 100% and know the efficacy; there's no comparison. Trying Banish for the first time was all I needed to order more products from RPN.

I sincerely hope you get through this safely. Like I said if I had a uber business degree with about $1 million sitting in the back, I'd be on the phone with you in a heartbeat; but unfortunately I'm just a poor pharmacy student trying to get his degree. Please don't let this be a hault in your progress, even though it has effected production. I pray in the near future RPN somehow can make a come back. Even if it is not under that brand name, I hope you are involved in it the same way you are/were with RPN, fully fckin committed. You've proved to us you are a no holds barred type of guy and that my friend is RESPECTS. Kudos to you and RPN for giving us outstanding quality and service. Please do not be down too much my friend because I am firm believer in the old saying, "What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger." This can't apply more right now than your situation. I have faith you will rebound and this is not the last time we'll be hearing from you. Farewell RPN and I hope to see you around here soon enough. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found this funny:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What we can do to support Matt and Christine at this point is make sure his new co-ownership of TheroGum gets our patronage so he can still bring us great products.

Matt, let us know how your legal issue is progressing and how we can help in that area.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the while other companies pawning off amphetamines in their product and still skating on by.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What we can do to support Matt and Christine at this point is make sure his new co-ownership of TheroGum gets our patronage so he can still bring us great products.

Matt, let us know how your legal issue is progressing and how we can help in that area.
Exatcly. I know myself and all of my friends will be supporting you Matt with orders. Just got my Thermogum and it rocks. Keep your head up bro while it is horrible news that RPN os closing up it is great news that you are still involved in this industry and for that Im sure were all thankfull.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

WOW I am VERY sadden by this. You were one of the few straight shooters in this POS industry.

'now beyond Sad I am outraged by the legal action because of one’s OWN Stupidity. Companies SHOULD NOT be held liable for one not following recommended dosages etc

I echo others and will support you anyway I can. For one you already know I'm a Thermogum fan : )

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established

This is really sad.

I wish you guys the best of luck.

I'm gonna be picking up some more Eviscerate stacks, and some other RPN stuff. I wish I had money I could just give ya.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Matt, this truly is a dismal day. Your dedication and efforts put forth are second to none in this industry. If there is anything I can ever do for either Christine or yourself, you know how to get a hold of me.

I placed an order for Havoc last week, and I'll definitely be buying your new Thermogum. To this day, DCP is the best damn non-stim fatburner I've ever used. I only have 1 bottle left now. :(

I very much enjoyed my time with RPN. I learned a lot about this industry from you both, and for that I thank you. Keep your head up, Matt. I know in the end you'll be back in the game better than ever!

Long live RPN!! :cheers:

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
thats very sad dsade
whats the shelf life of the products i need to stock up for a while

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats very sad dsade
whats the shelf life of the products i need to stock up for a while
soaps will last forever.l The creams and such (renegade, eviscerate, flawless, banish face wash, etc) contain antimicrobial agents, so as long as they are sealed they will last 3-5 years.

All bottles products are marked with expirations.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
soaps will last forever.l The creams and such (renegade, eviscerate, flawless, banish face wash, etc) contain antimicrobial agents, so as long as they are sealed they will last 3-5 years.

All bottles products are marked with expirations.
most of the soaps and creams are out of stock are more coming in?????

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most of the soaps and creams are out of stock are more coming in?????
We have been able to place another order for supplies (which arrived today).

Eviscerate, Banish BCFC/Majestic, and the free Javas (All I had were jumbos...so the next few stack orders get a bonus) all shipped today.

We're doing another shipment tomorrow.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i can only import a 3 mth supply (bloody customs) so i most likey will do 2 orders

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
We have been able to place another order for supplies (which arrived today).

Eviscerate, Banish BCFC/Majestic, and the free Javas (All I had were jumbos...so the next few stack orders get a bonus) all shipped today.

We're doing another shipment tomorrow.
I want to blow my brains out every time I order "E" stacks. I just placed an order for another two, today, as well whatever else of product that was left in stock.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Whats the news with this new company Matt? Will you be doing any R&D for them? What RPN products are they doing? Hope you still find a way to release products-u have tons of amazing formulations