Forskolin 95%

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look for Forslean 95. I know Iconic ThermoAmp has it included.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Seems as though PES still makes their F95

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Seems as though PES still makes their F95
Yep, I have 4 bottles of it waiting for me once I finish off my carbolin 19 (probably about 4-6 weeks from now).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iconic's ThermoAmp is a great product for those looking for Forskolin in a combination product.

As for a single ingredient product, we actually will be launching one in the near future and will be using Sabinsa's ForsLean 95% Forskolin extract + Bioperine.

I can't give an exact ETA because we have so many things in the production lineup but it will be sooner than 2 months bc we already have raw materials and labels read to go. It's just fitting it in to the production lineup :)

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As for a single ingredient product, we actually will be launching one in the near future and will be using Sabinsa's ForsLean 95% Forskolin extract + Bioperine.

I can't give an exact ETA because we have so many things in the production lineup but it will be sooner than 2 months bc we already have raw materials and labels read to go. It's just fitting it in to the production lineup :)
Can't wait to pick some of this up, looking forward to the official announcement.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to pick some of this up, looking forward to the official announcement.
Thank you. We have a lot of cool things coming up. We're just having to get the existing sellers back in stock first and we're rapidly catching up on inventory levels and getting things back in. There will be new products starting in a couple of weeks and then we'll hit a spell where you'll likely see a lot of new products close back to back :)