dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Dsade. It wouldnt be Holiday binging without DCP lol. I wanna support this new Co, cause it's your'e innovate products-will you be involved with them doing any consulting or R&D? I know you mentioned a new Gut Health 2 and some other things
I will be a salaried employee - handling design, logistics, and probably some marketing. I'll also be the main contact for board interaction.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. Glad you still get to bring your'e new innovations out. Been missin some DCP though-just got done runnin my last 2 bottles with Ultima beta-will post that in another thread, as there is some crazy synergy for a recomp there

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Will they pick up Alpha Burn? This is one of the best products I have EVER tried. Works wonders.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I will be a salaried employee - handling design, logistics, and probably some marketing. I'll also be the main contact for board interaction.
This is good news. One door closes another opens. I hope this works out well for you and even better in the long run

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will they pick up Alpha Burn? This is one of the best products I have EVER tried. Works wonders.
This one might take a while. I had just had a new run done under the RPN name (same with NOxidant).

Likely, I will have to liquidate them at cost to pay for them - but there is a WAY lot of stock.

You guys interested in a further discount (beyond what is discounted in the AB/JL/Evisc. stack)?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
just letting people know

but ive got a extra brand new DCP im not going to use, and will sell it for 40 with free USPS shipping. I see its on OOS at nutraplanet.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
This one might take a while. I had just had a new run done under the RPN name (same with NOxidant).

Likely, I will have to liquidate them at cost to pay for them - but there is a WAY lot of stock.

You guys interested in a further discount (beyond what is discounted in the AB/JL/Evisc. stack)?
Definitely

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established

not me i cant get Evisc through customs :(

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Wait, is Nutraplanet as a whole closing?
No. Just that lately, with the FDA cracking down, they had to drop all PHs. And RPN is stopping production. But luckily Dsade is gonna be working for a new company that is picking up many of RPN's products.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Got some renegade in the other day. First 2 bottles were white and the 3rd was a really really light brown, take it this was just a different batch and it's still ok? i'll be using it anyways just curious :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got some renegade in the other day. First 2 bottles were white and the 3rd was a really really light brown, take it this was just a different batch and it's still ok? i'll be using it anyways just curious :p
Probably just a slight variation in the oil batch. Hemp seed and Pomegranate oils range from light to dark brown...with the dark brown having an overall darkening effect on the final product.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Probably just a slight variation in the oil batch. Hemp seed and Pomegranate oils range from light to dark brown...with the dark brown having an overall darkening effect on the final product.
alright cool thought it would be something like that! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
We're working on getting a shipment of the Yohimbine-free version out there in a small batch.
that sounds great, will it be sold under rpn or the new company, how long are we talking summer starts here in dec lol

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

how about a discounted Nox/Alpha stack at NP?? I know i'd be down for two.

or a Alpha/ renengade soap stack. Love that stuff btw.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how about a discounted Nox/Alpha stack at NP?? I know i'd be down for two.

or a Alpha/ renengade soap stack. Love that stuff btw.
Yeah, we can definitely do an Alpha-NOx stack.

BTW the last of the Renegade balm will be heading out today. My account in the UK purchased the rest.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooohhh a stack with NOx, nice :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Always down for RPN products, and a discount doesn`t hurt :) ECaY is treating me well, although I take 2 Alpha-Burns usually.
Wait, is Nutraplanet as a whole closing?
Definitely not, thank goodness!

jim623

Alpha burn states, twice a day. Is an evening dose ok or will it keep me from sleeping?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha burn states, twice a day. Is an evening dose ok or will it keep me from sleeping?
I have about THE worst insomnia (as far as falling asleep..pretty good staying asleep) ever and I have no problems with evening doses of Alpha-Burn.

As a matter of fact, combined with certain other ingredients...well, too early for that.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I have about THE worst insomnia (as far as falling asleep..pretty good staying asleep) ever and I have no problems with evening doses of Alpha-Burn.

As a matter of fact, combined with certain other ingredients...well, too early for that.
Why do you tease us so?

jim623

Thanks dsade, I too have trouble falling asleep, more so lately, just wanted to be sure.

Looking forward to these certain other ingredients!! :cheers:

Insaniac

Awards
Virile Mane + FREE Java Lustre Shampoo (1 + 1 Units)
is combo ever coming back..........?

thx in advance

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
My prayers are with you Matt for your company. I haven't bought many of your products since im the UK, although DCP is on my shopping list real soon and just got myself some flawless for some stretch marks. I just wanted to say that with your prices, and ALL your effort that you have put into making RPN, your creativity and formulations, I really thank you for this all, your a great man Matt, and I pray that this turns out positive and that God blesses you and your family for putting your heart into this company and product line.

All the best bro

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
Dam IT man, I just ordered form you guys yesterday....WTF.....you find a great place to shop and BBAAMM.....I'm referring friends left and right....are you going to give it another shot once the Econo rises again..?

Hate to you see crap like this happen....best reguards

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
If they can't sell it, I'll buy it all from them! :eek:uttahere: Alphaburn makes me feel so good! I was thinking about stacking it with some PPA that I have laying around. PPA/yohimbine, and caffeine was in the old Sytrax Adipokinetix, if anyone remembers that. I think that was one of the best fat burners ever!

Anyhow Dsade, I'm glad to see that despite the recent turn of events, you will be sticking around to continue providing us with unparalleled supplement advice, and innovative products. You are definitely one of the most knowledgeable individuals on this board. And your products... well the results speak for themselves. I will definitely show my love for anything you have anything to do with!

scottyc33

Awards

YES!!! - what is the shelf life of Alpha Burn?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
All of the potential stocking up will all depend on if you will sell out, license out, whatever, your stuff to another company that will continue to make it.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
How about a final run of Havoc we can buy direct? In bulk!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a final run of Havoc we can buy direct? In bulk!
Given the current environment and our existing problems, this would qualify as THE dumbest move I could ever make.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Dsade

Did you get my PM for a possible bulk order ?

Thanks !

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to see a NOx stack, or multiple NOx deal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to make a Kittie-omega!
MeowMega is already designed, but the minimums are about 5000 pounds, which would cost close to $18k before any packaging.

It's a soft-moist treat.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome! Well, the creation at least.

Massdog05

Awards
hey dsade! any chance you can tell us the name of this new company that has been founded and give us an expected date for new product to hit the shelves? specifically DCP??

i miss DCP sorely. only just found it and got to run 2 bottles before the production mishap earlier this summer/fall. obviously can't find it anywhere, and wish i had an ample supply since it is the only non-stimulant fat burner i've ever had work for me. really liked the results i had from lean xtreme and dcp stacked. best body recomp stack i've ever found.

any chance when dcp comes back that it will be the original formulation (circa beginning of 2009)?