9 weeks out

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
9 weeks out from contest... nice upper body - what does the lower body look like.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
o btw - think you can make it but gotta see the lower body to be sure.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great symmetry and shape in the shoulders, and thickness in the biceps. Your chest and triceps seem to be lacking, but that may be nothing more than a visual comparison to the bis on my part. Your conditioning seems fine to me for 9 weeks out, and you should be able to dial it in! Good luck.

fieldt76

Awards
you look really dry already, with 9 more weeks to work with, you should do well.

Rah22491

Awards
lookin good bro..lets see those wheels..If ur doin a show id start hittin the tanning bed now..even tho you will spray tan and use protan you still want to be as dark as possible.it will take you at least 3 weeks to get some good color..no offense bro just trying to help

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the people who posted above....9 weeks should be fine for you. But no real eval can be given without seeing the legs, my friend.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
I have to edit a picture down it tells me the dimensions are to big, so I will have one up soon. I hope I can do ok I have small legs. im going to do my best in this next offseason to bring them up I just didn't want to work so hard to get low bodyfat and not compete. I am doing a novice natural show so hopefully I can do my best.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
As everyone else stated, wheels need to be seen, but also for the future, I would suggest trying to bring up your back. You have big shoulders and bi's and need to bring your back up to par. Not saying that it is bad though. Good luck, and 9 weeks should be enough to completely lean and dry up up!

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
Thanks for everything guys, I feel guilty about my legs, I never really planned on competing so I was the typical eat a ton of food and lift heavy. Then I lost my dad and it sounds weird but it got me motivated to be my best and keep my mind focused, that is no excuse about my legs but I need to work on them for sure.
I also have a few pics of when I started.
thanks again guys im hoping I can at least get my legs ripped so I can get some cuts, but I just don't want to not competed because I have tried so hard to lose the weight.

Attachments

Rah22491

Awards
nice progress man..In ur next offseason i would work on your symmetry. Work on really gettin that waste small and bringing up ur back. decreasing the waist will make you look twice as big. Id also work on those traps too, ur shoulders are nice and broad but they over power ur traps..Post up a rear lat or rear double bi so we can see wat ur working with in the back dept

fisher300

Awards
yea man u look good, i would honestly work a little more on ur legs but ur upper half looks good, and trimming the waste would be a really good move Rah22491, just curios but what is everyone's best method for trimming around the waste area. i also have a hard time with this section

Rah22491

Awards
nevamind dude traps look pretty good.couldnt see em in that last shot.

yea man u look good, i would honestly work a little more on ur legs but ur upper half looks good, and trimming the waste would be a really good move Rah22491, just curios but what is everyone's best method for trimming around the waste area. i also have a hard time with this section
It will come with diet,but arnold used to put a broomstick behind his head.bend over and twist his arm to the opposite foot. He used to swear this trimmed off excess fat,but it probably only helped with shaping. If you compete i wouldnt worry too much about it in the offseason. like i said it should come off when you diet down.