7lbs for 1 clown!! MST + DTP (Unsponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahah they'll be on there way!!! have no fear just wanna make sure i know the audience haha :006:
i am beginning to understand the title of your thread. rofl.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anabolicminds website was messing with my computer for some reason-but i am here now, lol. kinda disappointed about no girlie pics though, lol.
AM wasnt working for me either this morning... thought the site was down or something

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AM wasnt working for me either this morning... thought the site was down or something
it was, and when i did log on my virus protection went nutz.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just kept gettin a blank page but the main page would load and store would load just not the forums... :( I started to suffer from withdrawl a tad bit

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just kept gettin a blank page but the main page would load and store would load just not the forums... :( I started to suffer from withdrawl a tad bit
i feel you, had some dt's of my own, lol. site is still running a little slow.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Same thing for me I was kind having a withdraw

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about not posting sooner....dang AM malware warning

How long are ur lift sessions lasting? Im guessing not that long since it doesnt seem ur resting too much between sets

Excellent lift, i use to love the pump i got from hitting shoulders and bi's the same day.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha i'm glad that i'm not the only one!! and you know what!!! I WAS HAVING WITHDRAW HAHAHA. . . BUT WE"RE ALL HERE KNOW BABY!!! BIRTHDAYS WAS THE WORSE DAYS BUT KNOW SIP CHAMPAGNE WHEN WE THRISTAAAEEEE WOOOO :dance: love biggie

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

WOOOOO WOOOOO MERRY xmas everybody!!! HAHAH WELL ITS going to be short and sweet. . . .i've been running around town all day but welcome back welcome back welcoooome baaaaack. . . .
DOSING
DTP - 2 - 10:00a.m.
- 2 - 1:00p.m.
- 2 - 5:00p.m..

Cordygen5 - 3 tabs - 1:00p.m

Thats all she wrote. . . . today is the day off so i've been running around town and having fun with family and sayin whats up to the ladies :32:. . . A women that i've been seeing stop by a lil while ago and i will say with this stack that LIBIDO is OUT OF CONTROL hahah well n e ways happy holidays and THANKS FOR TUNNING IN!!!

LIBIDO CHECK!!!
ava-cowan - Copy.jpg

:eek:p: hahah!~!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ooh baby, she's got the look's that kill.:love:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 and 6

COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEE OOOONNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN BABY!!! hahah well ya'll i hope you had as great of a holiday season as i am having but LIFE IS GOOD BABY!!! hahah I'm here to bother ya'll in the most positive way of course!!! WIth Ipod touchs and new and improved videogames out there, and updated clothing santa was very kind to me this year and well know with the addition of a couple of pounds here looks like the 7lbs might be doable hahah!!!! I was thinking that with out a PH or a AS this might be hard to do seemin is how my back isn't 100% but as masters of adaptation its amazing what you learn about your whilingness to succeed!!! hahah :firedevil:

Day 5 Saturday

Dosing
DTP - 3 - 10:30a.m.
Cordygen5 - 3 10:30a.m.
DTP - 3 - 6:00p.m. Just missed my normal dosing scheme due to a xmas lunch but whadya do :eek5:
Ultra ragNOrak - 1.5scoops 30mins prior to work out
Somnidren - 1 scoop subligual
zmk - 4 caps - taken after the Somnidren

Chest

Bench Press
135 x 8 135 x 5 155 x 5 185 x 8 225 x 8 275 x 6

Cable Flys
70 x 10 80 x 10 90 x 8 90 x 8

Incline Dumbell Press
85 x 10 95 x 10 100 x 7 100 x 7

OVerhead Tricep PRess (Dumbell)
90 x 10 100 x 8 100 x 8

Machine Fly's
190 x 10 190 x 10 190 x 10

Tricep Pull Downs
80 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 9

Bar Dips
0 x 13 0 x 13

Summary
THats all she Wrote for that work out . . . . I would have done a few more exercises but my shoulders started to get me sooo i figured i would chill out!! hahah no sense in getting injured hahah AGAIN!!! soo strength seems to be gettin back to where it was!! :006: Thats what i've been looking for and i want to say that this is a great stack that everyone needs to be doing hahah!! The Sleep Stack is becoming very nice!!! hahah hte trick is to take the zmk after the somnidren so thanks for that hint :32:

Vascularity - Great all things considering my Bf is still a touch high due to my bulking cycle but when i'm on it im on it!!! hahah Soo starting to get veins in my legs which is pretty sweet!!!

Muscle Density - Starting to harden which is nice. . . I can tell in my shoulders that the stack is starting to take a turn for better

Pumps - INsane!! THe pumps i've been getting have been wonderful and have been staying much longer!!! i feel pumps hrs after my work outs :firedevil: This is why i'm loving this stack!!!

Libido - Insane!!! hahah well its starting to happen!! I'm now a walking hormone!! hahah No more needs to be said :dance:

Day 6
Well that would have been yesterday and there wasn't a work out done. . . . The dosing scheme was still done as usual but i had a date that went very well so thats whats going on for my sunday routine. . . . Holidays are always tricky with me due to friends and family!!!

THis is where the fun begins! I know this is where gains will begin haha!! LEts do this!!! :shocked:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Very Nice Db incline!!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Very Nice Db incline!!!!!!
Thank you very much!!! its not my 120 like i'm use too but its all right. . .in due time i'll get there!!! Good things come to those who wait ya dig!! :dance2:

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
awesome log.. im definitely keeping an eye on this one! Ive always had good results with their products; just using them stand alone.. cant imagine a stack like this!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
awesome log.. im definitely keeping an eye on this one! Ive always had good results with their products; just using them stand alone.. cant imagine a stack like this!
Good To have ya on board!!! Hopefully you'll enjoy the energy in here and questions and critique is always welcome with in reason!!! :eek5:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Nice work buddy. Its always rough when you lose strength, but it will come back soon enough.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

COOOOMEE OOON IN BABY!!! Coming live from MN baby at 2:57p.m. MN TIME!!! Was a good work out today lets get right into it :32:

Dosing
DTP - 2 tabs - 7:17a.m.
- 3 tabs - 10:15a.m.
- 2 tabs - 1:00p.m

Cordygen5 - 3 tabs - 10:15a.m.
Ultra ragNOrak - 1.5 scoops - 11:00 A.m.

Comments
This Dosing scheme is spot on!! hahah I'm in the zone the minute i hit the gym and the minute i leave i'm still in the zone!! hahah 1.5 scoops is the key to pandora's box. . .haha i'm no rep for either of these companies but G'dam!! haha this stack works baby!!!

12/28/09
Back/Shoulders

Warm ups
Stretching - 10 mins with 5lb arms swings

Arnolds
50 x 8 60 x 8 70 x 7 PR!

Seated Rows
100 x 10 100 x 10 100 x 10

Super Setted with

Behind Neck Pull Downs
100 x 10 100 x 10 100 x 10

Comment: I would do 10 seated rows then do 10 pull downs x3

Rear/Mid/Front Delt Raises
15 x 21 20 x 21 20 x 21

Comment: that is a 7rear x 7mid x 7front split

Reverse Cable Flys (at a lower angle)
35 x 8 35 x 8 35 x 8

HAMMER STRENGTH MTS ROW (hahah)
50 per arm x 15 + 5 on the left 50 per arm x 15 + 5 on the left arm 50 per arm x 15 + 5 on the left arm

Summary
DA Muscle Pumps - WHOA!!! :firedevil: thats all that needs to be said hahah

Vascularity - Getting better each day!!! haha still need to chip away at the BF but not yet!!!!

Muscle Density - I can Feel my muscles getting harder each lift and well as i suspected this week and and the next weeks watch the numbers fly baby!!! :pokey:

Libido - :shocked: need i say more!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LIBIDO CHECK FOR THE MORNING CREW :D
marzia_prince.jpg
:eek5:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 BiCeps

GOOD MOrning Everybody!!! hahah Logs seems a lil bleek with out everybody commenting but i know ya'll are busy hahah Time to get into it

Dosing
Cordygen 5 - 3 tabs - 10:25a.m
NitrO - 4 tabs - 10:25a.m
Ultra ragNOrak - 11:00a.m.

Comment - Its 10:33a.m. right know and its the third day so i'm following the DTp instructions on 3 days on 1 day off

Haven't worked out yet but i will very soon!! hhaha work is crazy right know and haha well i can't wait to go to the gym!!! ::thinking:

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
aaelael, how is your preworkout focus ?? can you compare it to any other supps you have used in the past?

Im always lookin for the edge right before the gym..

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
aaelael, how is your preworkout focus ?? can you compare it to any other supps you have used in the past?

Im always lookin for the edge right before the gym..
The PRe Work out focus is much better than the SUper Pump 250. . . and Andrualic State soo far. . . I like the combination of NitrO and Ultra ragNOrak. . . the focus is very nice and that is one of the things that i like most about it!!! I think if you were to combined ragNO/NItro/cre02/cordygen5 would be a cool lookin stack!!! hahah

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
holy cow batman! 7 caps of dtp-i bet your libido is leaving on a jet plane, lol.
Big T you think thats to many?? i'm just going off what the directions say haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big T you think thats to many?? i'm just going off what the directions say haha
nope, not too many. a lot of guys use less, cause effects are too much-f'ing wussies. and some add 2 tabs dtp with 2-3 tabs dthc. but all i am saying is i ran that dose of dtp right before i went on test cyp, and even with very low test levels my libido was rocking. i got a stim effect from that dose also-you notice that?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
nope, not too many. a lot of guys use less, cause effects are too much-f'ing wussies. and some add 2 tabs dtp with 2-3 tabs dthc. but all i am saying is i ran that dose of dtp right before i went on test cyp, and even with very low test levels my libido was rocking. i got a stim effect from that dose also-you notice that?
I do notice that. . . I have to dose my DTP far enough out so i can fall asleep!!! haha. . .The pumps and the muscle density is very nice though!! my body is taking in the supps. . . AHHHHHHH!! :party:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do notice that. . . I have to dose my DTP far enough out so i can fall asleep!!! haha. . .The pumps and the muscle density is very nice though!! my body is taking in the supps. . . AHHHHHHH!! :party:
you made the right choice-having taken every formula of diesel test to come out in last 4 years dtp is by far my fav.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you made the right choice-having taken every formula of diesel test to come out in last 4 years dtp is by far my fav.
Well i think it will be perfect for the competitions coming up and also it pairs very nicely with the MST products. . . As you know i'm a big fan and I think the two coincide very nicely! :dance:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well i think it will be perfect for the competitions coming up and also it pairs very nicely with the MST products. . . As you know i'm a big fan and I think the two coincide very nicely! :dance:
absolutely, no argument here.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
The PRe Work out focus is much better than the SUper Pump 250. . . and Andrualic State soo far. . . I like the combination of NitrO and Ultra ragNOrak. . . the focus is very nice and that is one of the things that i like most about it!!! I think if you were to combined ragNO/NItro/cre02/cordygen5 would be a cool lookin stack!!! hahah

Yeah that would prolly be a little bit more than i can handle lol.. I just got in some anadraulic pump for preworkout.. not sure if im going to start it yet or not.. just wanted to try it today though.. used it for legs and all i can say is freakin awesome

If you get bored after this stack I would consider anadraulic pump for starters.. had some tunnel vision focus today!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that would prolly be a little bit more than i can handle lol.. I just got in some anadraulic pump for preworkout.. not sure if im going to start it yet or not.. just wanted to try it today though.. used it for legs and all i can say is freakin awesome

If you get bored after this stack I would consider anadraulic pump for starters.. had some tunnel vision focus today!
AYE!!! i did try the andraulic pump and it waasn't bad!! i was considering using that prework out instead of ragNOrok but as i sampled it i was on the edge as far as how i felt about it. . . so i went with the mst based stack. . . I have my promo tub right next to me that will be used once the rag runs dry. . . i would like to try the new Jack3d formula as well :thinking:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Did someone say PR? nice job man!

Libido checks are working well!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Did someone say PR? nice job man!

Libido checks are working well!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU KKKKKKKNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!! :shocked:

hahah waiting to post up my mini arm work out!!! hahah although i did hit a PR there as well. . .I was showing my friend some workouts and didn't have time to hit mine up but I LOVE THE nitrO CEPS PLUS ragNOrok and DTP is NASTY!!! hahah :32:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 / 9

GOOOOD MORNIG ALL!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! :firedevil: Well just made it into work so its time for a quick update!!!

Yesterday 12/29/09
Work out 11:45

Standing Ez Curls
55 x 8 55 x 8 85 x 8 95 x 8 95 x 8

INcline Curls
30 x 8 30 x 8 30 x 8

Overhead Tricep Press
75 x 10 95 x 10 100 x 10

Cable Tricep Pull Downs
35 x 10 30 x 10 super setted with 15 x 10

Comment - LEt me tell you . .. . hahah i was going to have a great work out but i had forgotten that my friend was coming into work out with me and well i work out on my lunch break so i don't have the liesure of walking and talking and making sure my friend is doing everything mean while maintaining my work out :newbie: haha i know well have no fear I'm back and i know to work out after work with him.

Da Muscle Pumps - are wonderful. . . I can feel with each workout the muscle tearing of each fiber with teh combination of these wonderful products and i can feel myself pumped longer and throughout the day!! :firedevil: who doesn't like that hahah :dance2:

Vascularity - i will say in the short workout that i did I could see great vascularity!!! in my arms. . .the VEINS THE VEINS THERE ALIVE!!!!!

Muscle Density - la da da da daaaa I'm LOVEIN IT!!! haha there getting bigger and harder!!!! Weight is starting to be gained EVERYBODY!!!

Sleep - Wonderful last night!!! i drank it via water with like 3-4 oz of water and i think i'll stay with that!! althought the effects are delayed i sleept much betta!!!

LIBIDO - hahah well i did the dam thing and no :eek:p: hahahah soo its CRAAAAZZZYYYYY BABBBBBYY!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO :redeemerwhore:

Today!! 12/30/09

Dosing
DTP - 2 tabs - 7:24a.m.

breakfast - breakfast wrap
2 hard boiled eggs
muscle milk

hahah thats all she wrote ladies and gents and well COOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNN you know its funny when you wake up the next morning refreshed becuase you got down with your bad self hahahahh :eek:p:

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
awesome results.. your making these products very tempting :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
awesome results.. your making these products very tempting :)
Thanks brutha!! if my back was a hundred percent i would be blastin my SQUATS!!! Goin for some SLD today to see how she works. . . haha You'll be very happy with the results so far. . .i can already tell my body is taking a liking to these products :D my muscles that is my skin. . .lil sides but whadya expect when taking all these supps :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha, you got it going on. your logs are a real treat!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, you got it going on. your logs are a real treat!
ahhhhHHH boom boom bOOOOOM HAHAH. . . nothing like yours brutha!!! haha although i will say gotta live a lil bit ya DIG!!! hahah :wall:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahhhhHHH boom boom bOOOOOM HAHAH. . . nothing like yours brutha!!! haha although i will say gotta live a lil bit ya DIG!!! hahah :wall:
just remember-i was saying 'ya dig', before you were born, lol. F'ING A!!!:jester::nana:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
just remember-i was saying 'ya dig', before you were born, lol. F'ING A!!!:jester::nana:
OOOOHHH YAAAAAA hahah :dance: all is well brutha :shocked:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff so far, nice numbers and women!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff so far, nice numbers and women!!
There he is!!! i thought you were dead!! haha where have ya been brutha!!! HOWS the north treatin ya??:shocked:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
There he is!!! i thought you were dead!! haha where have ya been brutha!!! HOWS the north treatin ya??:shocked:
Sorry been lurking but I got a Wii for Christmas so my eyes are glued to the big 46in tv :p

We got dumped on, then it froze lol. Its a skating rink! How bout down south?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys need some ideas for Arm and shoulder workouts

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys need some ideas for Arm and shoulder workouts
Arms/ shoulders as a pair like 1 day?

DB shoulder press 2x8
ss
Side lateral raise 2x8

DB or BB upright row 2x8
ss
Bent over side lateral raise 2x8

Drag curls 3x6-8
ss
Dec or Flat close grip BP 3x6-8

Cable curls 3x6
ss
Weighted dips 3x6-8

Hammer curls 2x8
ss
DB Ext 2x8-10

Good routine ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Sorry been lurking but I got a Wii for Christmas so my eyes are glued to the big 46in tv :p

We got dumped on, then it froze lol. Its a skating rink! How bout down south?
not bad!! DUmped on slight freezing. . .ppl forgetting how to drive but it was mostly just a bunch of snow :D. . .its frigged now! haha with windchill 4 degress but 12 other than that life is good!!!:shocked: