Epi cycle up by 17lbs?!?

Monk3y303

Awards
Hii tsmy first cycle im using out of date epistane ( chapparell labs) expiry was 2013 the seal had beenbroken but stored in a cubaurd the whole time,, any way ive had zero sides, no dry joints no aches, I feel much better energetic, nice feel good feeling im in my 5 week of the cycle I ran it at 30/30/30/40/40, and I am 25 and 5'7" tall was 163lb at the start glycogen deplated and now iweight 180.8 lb dnt seem to bhave put any excess fat on maybe only a few lb at most any one eles had such a large weigh gain just off epi??

maxmuscle23

Awards
My body gained a solid 20lbs off of 5 weeks of Epi. He weighed 193 and hopped up to 210-215 and he dosed 30mg the whole time. Epistane is a strong compound

Monk3y303

Awards
****in hell, how much have u managed to keep? I will be hittimg 20lbs by the end irecon seem to put apound a day on lol, only eating 3500 ish calories, did u have any sides??

maxmuscle23

Awards
I meant to say my buddy. But he lost a few pounds but maintained all of his strength gains. Overall he kept a good 15-17lbs Id say

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly you guys need to get diet in order ... not a put down but anyone putting on 20lbs ftom a simple epi cycle is miles away from genetic.limit and could of gained alot.naturally. without propper nutrition knowledge this gains will eventually fall

Monk3y303

Awards
Well tbf id had them sat in my cuboard for 4 + years so though now is a good time to try them, I was in a cut before hand, and every time I tried to bulk up I just felt fat, so any way took them diet has been pretty much spot on, and these are the results, maybe I coukd of put rhis mass on naturaly and could of taken me another year, but no point waiting a year ofuve got the option to speed it up abit, but I see where ur comjng from,, also where is. Best olace fo purchase pro hormones from seem harder to find and my mate wants to try some

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You ve done the cycle got good results my point is now you need to learn through nutrition how to make those gains stay permanently. Lotta of people want to get there faster that's fine its a choice I am not judging in one bit.

Monk3y303

Awards
What would ur advice be pal? Any advoce isa bonus, what have u found the best way to keep gains etc etc,

Monk3y303

Awards
Also how do u post pics lol keeps saying failed and wont let me post a link either

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would ur advice be pal? Any advoce isa bonus, what have u found the best way to keep gains etc etc,
Most important need to adjust calories for the new weight you have gained your gonna have a lot higher maintenance with 17lbs alot of people fail to adjust for growth post cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like mixedup said, eating enough calories to keep your new weight is essential. Your maintenance calories have gone up with your weight and if you don't eat at your new maintenance you will lose gains. Natural anabolics are also a great way to keep gains in pct. Super pct, epic unleashed, and dermastrength are all pct staples for me and have allowed me to keep gaining during pct and off time

Monk3y303

Awards
Im taking around 3500 cals per day maintenance now would be 3200 so wpuld it be benificail to just eat the same amount I m now a little extra calories surley will help. I also have t matrix tablets ( my protein.com) daa, creatine, bcaa glutamine etcetc

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Like mixedup said, eating enough calories to keep your new weight is essential. Your maintenance calories have gone up with your weight and if you don't eat at your new maintenance you will lose gains. Natural anabolics are also a great way to keep gains in pct. Super pct, epic unleashed, and dermastrength are all pct staples for me and have allowed me to keep gaining during pct and off time
If he was eating WAY above maintenance for his gains then most likely his bulking diet will become his new maintenance or lean bulk diet. He just need to do some simple calculations, nothing major he needs to change.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If he was eating WAY above maintenance for his gains then most likely his bulking diet will become his new maintenance or lean bulk diet. He just need to do some simple calculations, nothing major he needs to change.
Nope its not a major change but it's a critical change and one alot of people don't do they eat on point during cycle slack when they come off and then attribute losses to pct or not being on.

Monk3y303

Awards
Should I still eat 500 calls above maintenance or will 2-300 be enough. My maintenance to begin with was 2900 ive been eating roughly 3500 now my maintenance is 3200 so should I go 3600-700 just basically up my carbs or remain eating 3500 still above maintenance but not dramatic so would limit any fat gain? Any of u good at spotting body fat percentage if I post a pic?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm good at spotting bf% and I'd eat at maintenance no more than 300 over to maintain current bf. I like to set diet slightly above maintenance to ensure your hitting it since some days you will burn more kcal or get derailed work school etc and won't get enough in

Monk3y303

Awards
Yep exactly what I was thinking thanks for the heads up,, ill post a pic and see what u recon calipers say around 10 I think alot more

Monk3y303

Awards
//s1378.photobucket.com/user/monk3y303/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0173_zpsgyi0mkah.jpg.html
i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah100/monk3y303/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0173_zpsgyi0mkah.jpg

Monk3y303

Awards
Wont let post it so heres the link had to delete the http parts etc

Monk3y303

Awards
Any one have a guess what bf you think I am.. Cheers

Monk3y303

Awards
://s1378.photobucket.com/user/monk3y303/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0173_zpsgyi0mkah.jpg.html

://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah100/monk3y303/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0173_zpsgyi0mkah.jpg

Monk3y303

Awards
See if this works ill delete the http at the beginning

Monk3y303

Awards
://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah100/monk3y303/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0183_zpsdcziebju.jpg