Epiandrosterone Cycle Help

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did a 14 week bulk over the winter and ran Ultrahard, addition epiandrosterone, and MK in Jan/Feb. Got up to 174 peak weight in the morning. Just did a 9-week cut and got down to 163.3 lowest and holding 164.5 give or take for the last 4 weeks. I noticed my workouts were starting to get harder, reps were lowering, etc… the last 2 weeks.

just switched to a High/med/low carb based o workouts this week and already feel the difference in carb intake. I am training another week then on vacation for 5 days. My next cycle of training starts July 2 utilizing a carb. Manipulation deleting onworkouts.

I am going to do an 8-week run of epiandrosterone. I’ve used it a few times but always in a calorie surplus. This will be in a small deficit of calories. Goals are to maintain strength and cut just a little bit more.

1. How does epiandrosterone compare in a lower BF/cut vs. surplus?

2. looking to add in something else for the weight loss, recommendations?

3. At the end of the 8-weeks I start back on a slow 3-4 month surplus followed by a 5-week cut then another 3-4 month surplus before cutting for next summer. My thoughts were that the additional calories will help when I stop the epiandrosterone.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im running now epiandrosterone stacked with TTA 500. i think its a great addition to our cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did a 14 week bulk over the winter and ran Ultrahard, addition epiandrosterone, and MK in Jan/Feb. Got up to 174 peak weight in the morning. Just did a 9-week cut and got down to 163.3 lowest and holding 164.5 give or take for the last 4 weeks. I noticed my workouts were starting to get harder, reps were lowering, etc… the last 2 weeks.

just switched to a High/med/low carb based o workouts this week and already feel the difference in carb intake. I am training another week then on vacation for 5 days. My next cycle of training starts July 2 utilizing a carb. Manipulation deleting onworkouts.

I am going to do an 8-week run of epiandrosterone. I’ve used it a few times but always in a calorie surplus. This will be in a small deficit of calories. Goals are to maintain strength and cut just a little bit more.

1. How does epiandrosterone compare in a lower BF/cut vs. surplus?

2. looking to add in something else for the weight loss, recommendations?

3. At the end of the 8-weeks I start back on a slow 3-4 month surplus followed by a 5-week cut then another 3-4 month surplus before cutting for next summer. My thoughts were that the additional calories will help when I stop the epiandrosterone.
Higher doses of epiandro 900-1200mg a day is probably the best cutting anabolic left on the market. Epiandro is definitely more of a cutting drug. Epiandro solo is not a great cycle tho. It's like doing a masteron only or winny only cycle, it's not something you typically would do

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would recommend you put the dose high like smontypoo suggests, and add some of APEX' new product Mass shift, which will help better utilize the nutrients you are planning to get.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would recommend you put the dose high like smontypoo suggests, and add some of APEX' new product Mass shift, which will help better utilize the nutrients you are planning to get.
Mass shift? What sorcery is this🤯

Throw the link up!

Ryan40

Awards
Epi is great but absolutely need at a minimum 200mg daily. It's a supplement that you have to run high like @Smont mentioned

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve run Epi a few times up to 1200mg a day. I plan on starting at 600 and moving to 900. Going to use Hyperion as well. PCT will be a natty test booster, cortisol control, and natty anabolic. I have two bottles of the natty anabolic already.

Im curious as to what else to add to this to continue to maintain or increase strength while losing fat. I’m doing a H/M/L carb diet for those 8-weeks. I was thinking of something like thermoscorch but open to other reccommendations. I also saw CEL Lipo Elite, any feedback on that?

lastly I have a GDA as well, better to use in a calorie deficit? I’m thinking my high carb pre workout meal to push nutrients to the muscles…

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking for fat burner recommendations. Never used one before and there seem to be a whole ton as well as Solo ingredients. Not really sure what the differences are other than stim vs non stim.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking for fat burner recommendations. Never used one before and there seem to be a whole ton as well as Solo ingredients. Not really sure what the differences are other than stim vs non stim.
If doing fasted cardio get yohimbine and if you want a non stim try something with mitoburn.

Also you listed a bunch of supplements for pct. Those are good supplements but they are not a pct. Nothing over the counter is pct. It's just supplements. If your running epiandro at 900 or more you should do a pct. At lower doses 300-600 for a short cycle pct is probably not as necessary but if stacking then you want a pct and A pct is a serm. The things you listed are supplements you would add to a serm. Not to mention a serm costs $35-45 and the 3 types of supplements you listed will cost over $100 and won't do a fraction of what a serm will for testosterone production if your suppressed

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you're looking for a very comprehensive fat loss product that covers a lot of bases, Lean Edge is a great choice. Part of what makes it so great is that it works to help burn fat through so many different pathways.

A lot of people, myself included, really love stacking Lean Edge and Thermo Scorch together.

Here are links so that you an read the write ups, which explain a lot about how they work: