7lbs for 1 clown!! MST + DTP (Unsponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, focusing on shoulders is a good idea for us big guys with dem dar big legs-helps to keep things in symetry.
not so sure about the vikings though-their record on the road sucks and new orleans crowd is going to be jimi style rockin. sorry my friend, my heart is with favre and the vik's but my gut tells me it's gonna be saints-who dat!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
for a sec I thought the bb shoulder press was a db press, I just about **** my pants lol!!

Jeez man this stack is just working for you! Whats your weight right now, gotta be getting huge!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

Well Everybody!!! I have one more tab of my DTP and i think one more dose of the cordy soo looks like tomorrow night will be my final review of this log!!! its been a roller coaster ride thats for sure haha lots of highs and some lows. . but all in all its be very exciting to log an unsponsored log ya dig!!! :cheers: I will say one thing!!! thank you everybody who has been enjoying my logs and tune in more often because i'll be here for quite some time!!! hahah. . .i will say that this is my log and once i find something i like i tend to stick with it. . .I'm old school baby!!! :trout: hahah. . . I want to say another thing that my sunday's workout was INSANE EVERYBODY!!! hahah lemme tell you wha!!! Diseal Nutrition + MST = results hahah thats all i can say :32: . . . . Well enough of the idle chit chat and lets break it down

Jan. 24th Sunday

Deads
0 x 10 135 x 6 135 8 225 x 8 315 x 8 365 x 3 365 x 5 PR!!!

Dorian Pulls
135 x 10 185 x 8 215 x 8 PR!!!> 135 x 10

Db Rows
95 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 8 extra set for left side 110 x 6

Lat Pull Downs Machine Style ( Weight ONly per side)
135 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10 90 leftonly x 10

Seated Rows
100 x 10 100 x 10

Cable Lat Pull Downs
120 x 10 120 x 10

WHOA!!! THats a back work out baby!!! hahah I'll tell ya one thing!!! Doing all these routines after deads was tons of fun and very difficult!!! THis is how we get bigger backs!!! hahah GO HEAVY ON DEADS then do YATE PULLS!!! I'm in love with that movement and will be doin it for quite some time!!!

Vascularity - 9/10 always getting better. . can't wait to lean out!!
Pumps - 10/10 - insane!!!!
Libido - 10/10 :shocked:
Aggression - 10/10 - whoa!!! insane my friends. . meditation is needed haha
mood - 10/10 - feeling like a MEGA ALPHA MALE!!! HAHAH
overall feeling - 10/10 :32:
Sleep - 10/10 whoa!! took last dose of SOmi/zmk and sleep like a baby!!!
Appitite - 10/10 - I'm a power house. . can't stop eating!!! haha

Thats all she wrote all.....i'll try and get some pictures ready for tomorrow and get some b4 and afters!!!

Today - Jan. 25 - off
My whole back is sore as a Mutha. . .getting the Doms baby!! haha but no pain no game!!! I don't do this because i feel pretty, i do this because because its apart of who i am!!! :damnit1:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah. keep the r4w in mind for next one.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah. keep the r4w in mind for next one.
yup yup!! i'm thinkin about it!!! i start my deit end of this week!!! soo i'll be asking about different splits with ya'll. . .i'm going to get a break down this week of my stats and then start talking about diets. . .

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Nice PR Brohiem!!!!!!! DL 365 Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work, can't wait to read the full review since I haven't had time to read back much.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
in for the review ;)

nj on PRs!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ALl good things must come to and end. . .well luckily i have something in my back pocket that going to be released in the next couple of days!!! haha make sure to keep your eyes open. . .need to stock up on some more supps. . . . hmmm i needs some thoughts though. . .should i take a break from the preworkout for a few weeks or should i snag some citrovol. . .i really want to add that to my rep. . .and do nitro/citro/ and the there are two other supps that i'm not going to say because its going to be a suprise muhahahaha!!!! only the myself god and the devil will know muahhaha :firedevil: CAN YOU DIG IT!!! :banghead:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ALl good things must come to and end. . .well luckily i have something in my back pocket that going to be released in the next couple of days!!! haha make sure to keep your eyes open. . .need to stock up on some more supps. . . . hmmm i needs some thoughts though. . .should i take a break from the preworkout for a few weeks or should i snag some citrovol. . .i really want to add that to my rep. . .and do nitro/citro/ and the there are two other supps that i'm not going to say because its going to be a suprise muhahahaha!!!! only the myself god and the devil will know muahhaha :firedevil: CAN YOU DIG IT!!! :banghead:
personally i like to take a break from creatine containing products. i am sure whatever you come up with is going to be good.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LAST DAY!!!!!

personally i like to take a break from creatine containing products. i am sure whatever you come up with is going to be good.
OH YA!!! hahah well i'll do a right up tonight and then keep your eyes open for a new log. .. for a minor PCT hahah from the DTP. . . i know they say you don't need one but to tell ya the truth with the lil DHEA in there i don't think it would hurt to hardn the ol muscles

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!! TODAYS CHEST FEST

Dosing
DTP - 3 - 1025am
cordy - 3 1025am
NO MO ROK :32:
NO MO SOMIDREN :32:
Lil ZMK left :deal:

Chest
135 x 8 185 x 8 225 x 6 275 x 6 315 x 2.5 :32: > 245 x 9

INcline DB Flys
45 x 8 60 x 8 60 x 8

Comment: after each set decline push ups
0 x 10 0 x 9 0 x 8

Decline/incline Cable Flys
60 x 8 70 x 8

Dips
0 x 10 0 x 13 i ran out of time for my last set :(

Summary
DAM!!! i was beat everybody!! those push ups and 25 pancake was intense my chest is developing very nicely!!!! OMG. . .hahah i'll take some pictures during my next log after i'm all pumped up!!! haha its going to be very nice when i go to compete!!! its time to focus on the legs!!! i wanted to be a great foundation with my chest because it has something that i've always been self conscience of and i know think i have a great start!!!! WHOA!! only time will tell. .. i will give final review tonight. . . .STAY TUNED TO THIS WACKY BUT NOT TACKY FRESH TEST!!!! hahahah

LIBIDO CHECK!!!! :deal:
beautiful-ass-4e0.jpg

Comment : In between each Cabl Fly there was the 25lb pancake lift. . .squeeze chest with your elbows out starting from your groin lift above your head as many times as you can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why does that look like jessie spano from saved by the bell?
i don't know about that but she would look good sitting on my....oops!:dunno::nono:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome log bro, love the detail, love the women too:D I have been questioning weather to use DTP this year for a later bulk and now after watching you take the DTP ride I am going to have to give this a shot some time. I don't blame ya doing a little PCT I will also do the same when I use DTP.

Do you feel you gained a good amount of muscle with the DTP? My buddy used it and gained 7 pounds on 1 bottle.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
The End Is Here

THE FINAL REVIEW

Good Morning all Come one come all please pay close attention to what is about to be said . . . . . I would like to thank everyone that participated in this crazy thing in which we call "blogging" haha and just take a second to thank all you crazy sum biiatches hahahah. . .bla bla bla bla blaaaa. . . .WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Its over but IF you thought i was done THINK AGAIN BABY!!! HAHAH I'M HOOKED LIKE PHONICS BIATCH!!! :booty: and well i'm currently stocking up one some some more product. . .i have something in my back pocket soo please Keep your eyes open for another log from BIG D!!! I.e. Aaelael i.e. David hahha cause its already began just need to create it!!! hahah lets break this shiiii down and get to it!!!! :deal:

PUMPS: 10/10
Know this is a very important aspect of any product. . .Since there was a combination of multiple products that contributed to this affect. .. I will be basing my knowledge on the combination of two products as one :trout:. . .
The Combination of DTP (i.e. Diseal Test Pro Cycle) + Rag (I.e. Ultra RagNOrok) produced blood surging muscle pumps. . . One of the most important things that i noticed with the Rag was the unbelievable amount of focus i had in the gym. . . With other preworkout supplements i've noticed how everybody loves the stim effect!!! To me its more than being jittery and feel like I just Tooted a Whole eight ball :dump: . . . .Lifting is about that mind muscle connection and Ultra + DTP = Superior Mind Muscle CONNECTION. . . I will have to say that DTP once coursing through your viens is an addiction!!! THe weight gains are great if your diet is right and this product has help me fill out with that "GROWN MAN MUSCLE." As a new comer to bodybuilding I will say that 25 + has an upper hand because your muscles are maturing and darn near fully developed. .. . . at 23 I need all that i can to help accent my muscle developement and DTP + Rag WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!! :deal:

VASCULARITY: 10/10
I do believe this is where the Cordygen has played a nice role with the DTP + RAG. . . .The combination of these three products will give you mind blowing vascularity!!! I have recieved more compliments in the last two weeks due to the face that i'm becoming and animal in my upper half. . . Veins that is. . .I carry my weight in my legs soo i will need to lean out before i start seeing a huge improvement of vascularity in my legs. . . . I will say this. . .during my leg exercises i did start to see some veins portruding from my leg so if the combination of these products can do this at this stage, I can only imagine what it will do for you!!!! This deserves nothing less that what i gave it. .CAN YOU DIG IT!!!! :deal:

LIBIDO: 10/10
Everybody. . .this portion of the review will be brief for one reason. . .I already have an very high sex drive. . .toss in some great Test boosters and muscle building agents and its over. . .I'm not here to say this particular stack will cure ED but i will say that your significant other will be asking you for more and more and more and more until she says Oh my F*#$%& GOD BABY. . . . NO MOOORE!!! AHHHHHHHH! :eek:p: :eek:p: hahaha I think you get the point. . .for those that are suffering from a lack of libido I HIGHLY SUGGEST this stack because you become that lion in heat. . i found myself humpin inadiment objects because i could. . .hmmmm . . . .wierd. . . i know but OHH WWELLLL!!!! :shocked:

MUSCLE DENSITY: 9/10
The reason i give this portion a nine out of ten was because i still noticed a touch of water retention. . . I happen to gain 4lbs of lean muscle which was nice because i also shaved some bf from my mid section. . its not amazing by n e means but i wasn't looking for it too be YET!!! This stack really does its wonders after a full two weeks in my opinion. . .you start to notice the aggression lvls raise the muscle fullness becomes more apparent!!! I like slow moving stacks because that means your gains you solitify will be permanate and not dependent on an amazing PCT and more feeders. . .don't kid yourself i am doing a slight PCT because I want to keep gaining and shaving but to me it nice to know that the hard work i put in will not have any estrogenic affects that i can tell of. . .with very little sides!!! I'm just like ya'll my friends i love to cycle to kid yourself haha but i do appreciate a product that has low to no sides with no pct required :deal: All in all this is a wonderful product combination that everybody should try at least once!!!!

Mixability of Rag 8/10
Maybe my ratio to water to product was off but i will say that the rag was an amazing product but the last two sips of the shiii was crazy!!! haha you can taste all of the agents that are in it and it sucked hahah but with that being said. . . I don't drink my preworkout because it taste good!!! i do it for teh effect biatches!!! soo again a lil crazy!!! i love the flavor initually but just watch out for the last two sips hahah. . .reminds me of crushed up medication or something hahah but when I use to get down in the shady party scene. . . "The worst it taste the BETTER IT IS!!!!" well that holds true because MST HAS A FANTASTIC PREWORK DRINK that worst does just taste good baby!!!

Endurance: 10/10
I don't do much running due to the fact that i hear that runnin can break down certain areas for muscle capability so i walk at a 40 degree incline for anywhere from 30-45minutes. . .thats the new thing that most bodybuilders are doing and i will say that with teh addition to CORDYGEN 5 i do believe this made this part of the routine much ezier!!! I will say that my muscle endurance during lifts was fantastic!!! I noticed that muscles were able to put up with the INSANITY that i put it through and wanted more!!! haha All in all this is again gets a wonderful review from BIG D bABY!!!! :hitit:

SLEEP 8/10
I have to give this portion an 8 out of 10 because for myself i didn't like the fact that i would wake up at 5:15-30am everymorning then again at 6:45am.
I could never put my finger one what it was. . .but one generalization that I could make is the fact that since i was in a rem sleep for longer. . .your rem sleep is a lighter sleep. . .so once in a rem state it will be ezier for an individual to wake up. . although the quality of sleep is better there are still natural patterns that must be followed. . I did sleep for smaller amounts of time but it was offset with a better quality!! soo all in all im inbetween on this particular product. . . I will say as far as recovery from lifting it was 10/10 but overall sleep it was not. . .soo i would take this stack solo. . .either somidren or zmk solo next time around. . . Recovery 10/10 sleep 8/10

Overall Feeling: 10/10
This is were i just talk about some of the other things that i notice like appetite. . .i did notice an increase in my appetite. .. i was a decent increase and my metabolism handled the food that i ate very nicely as well. . .i didn't notice a very big fat increase. . . was largley because of the diet i'm sure but once you ramp up your calories it does seem to come with the territory. . .One thing i would like to take a second to talk about is Aggression! I did notice throught weeks 3-5 that my irratation lvls increase ten fold!!! at the end of each day i was just like irratated about nothing. .. it was very weird. . . i noticed that at teh end of one of my h-drol cycles but it wasn't as bad as this cycle. . . .i won't lie i was not a fan of that but a meditation did help me!!! If your ezily aggitated in general then make sure you have a significant other to take your frustration out on sexually NOT PHYSICALLY GET THAT ONE STRAIGHT!!!! or box a bag or something. . but it was there :trout: and i wanted to take a second to talk about that. . . the mornings were fine it was at the end of my dosing around 2:00pm and on then would subside around 6:00pm was very interesting. All in all everybody this stack was a SOLID 10/10 and If i din't sell this combination to you well then let the product do the talking for you. . . Five great products!!! Diesel Test Pro Cycle, ZMK by MST, Somidren by MST, Ultra RagNOrok by MSt, Cordygen 5 by MST!!!! WHOOOOOOOAAAA I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!!

To close this log up is going to be sad but feel free to chech out the next one coming!!! haha CAn't tell ya what its going to be. . .but all i can say is again THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT FELLLOW AM BRUTHERS AND I BID YA ADU. . .ARIGATO GOZI MASU. . . . :biglaugh:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LAST LIBIDO CHECK BABY!!!

**** MAKES ME WANNA TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME!!!! :eek:p: :eek:p: :eek:p:
l_2e01950913fd0ec42d764fa1c0ddfecf.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
awesome review my man i'm going to have to try some of these products.

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
WOW LIBIDO IS GOOD!!! LOL nice man couldnt get on much to check it out but looks like it worked out good for you. Things have been nuts. Nice work though!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
WOw bro, banging review. Very detailed log / review fun to read and follow. PM me links to the new one lol.

Im using a natural test booster currently and I must say, theyre pretty slick!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Very Nice review very detailed!!!!! You got make sure lets us know when you are doing your next log bROHIEM!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
After pictures posted in album on my profile. . its going to be a minute b4 i'm complete with lat picts and b4 picts but its a start haha

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/album.php?albumid=339

Its a start. . .still have to post lat pictures and front bicep picts and b4 picture but its a start!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After pictures posted in album on my profile. . its going to be a minute b4 i'm complete with lat picts and b4 picts but its a start haha

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/album.php?albumid=339

Its a start. . .still have to post lat pictures and front bicep picts and b4 picture but its a start!
hey, great bicep definition and it really shows that you have been working on shoulders- you sure you are bulking, you look like you got decent definition already-you get cut up-watch out.
great job, david!:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hey, great bicep definition and it really shows that you have been working on shoulders- you sure you are bulking, you look like you got decent definition already-you get cut up-watch out.
great job, david!:cheers:
Thanks big man!!! I still need to work on how to flex my lats. .i'll try and post up those pictures lata tonight but i'm not sure how to really flex them all that well and get those wings out baby!!! hahah oh well. . .i'll get some leg shots in there too but i'm not sure how to flex them all that well either and hahah well i need to cut weight b4 they really pop ya dig!!! :dump:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks big man!!! I still need to work on how to flex my lats. .i'll try and post up those pictures lata tonight but i'm not sure how to really flex them all that well and get those wings out baby!!! hahah oh well. . .i'll get some leg shots in there too but i'm not sure how to flex them all that well either and hahah well i need to cut weight b4 they really pop ya dig!!! :dump:
you gonna be one cut up mutha, still can't believe you been bulking-damn fine job, my friend-give it hell.
time to sleep, somnidren is kicking in, later.:sleeping:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
THE FINAL REVIEW

Good Morning all Come one come all please pay close attention to what is about to be said . . . . . I would like to thank everyone that participated in this crazy thing in which we call "blogging" haha and just take a second to thank all you crazy sum biiatches hahahah. . .bla bla bla bla blaaaa. . . .WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Its over but IF you thought i was done THINK AGAIN BABY!!! HAHAH I'M HOOKED LIKE PHONICS BIATCH!!! :booty: and well i'm currently stocking up one some some more product. . .i have something in my back pocket soo please Keep your eyes open for another log from BIG D!!! I.e. Aaelael i.e. David hahha cause its already began just need to create it!!! hahah lets break this shiiii down and get to it!!!! :deal:

Know this is a very important aspect of any product. . .Since there was a combination of multiple products that contributed to this affect. .. I will be basing my knowledge on the combination of two products as one :trout:. . .
The Combination of DTP (i.e. Diseal Test Pro Cycle) + Rag (I.e. Ultra RagNOrok) produced blood surging muscle pumps. . . One of the most important things that i noticed with the Rag was the unbelievable amount of focus i had in the gym. . . With other preworkout supplements i've noticed how everybody loves the stim effect!!! To me its more than being jittery and feel like I just Tooted a Whole eight ball :dump: . . . .Lifting is about that mind muscle connection and Ultra + DTP = Superior Mind Muscle CONNECTION. . . I will have to say that DTP once coursing through your viens is an addiction!!! THe weight gains are great if your diet is right and this product has help me fill out with that "GROWN MAN MUSCLE." As a new comer to bodybuilding I will say that 25 + has an upper hand because your muscles are maturing and darn near fully developed. .. . . at 23 I need all that i can to help accent my muscle developement and DTP + Rag WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!! :deal:

I do believe this is where the Cordygen has played a nice role with the DTP + RAG. . . .The combination of these three products will give you mind blowing vascularity!!! I have recieved more compliments in the last two weeks due to the face that i'm becoming and animal in my upper half. . . Veins that is. . .I carry my weight in my legs soo i will need to lean out before i start seeing a huge improvement of vascularity in my legs. . . . I will say this. . .during my leg exercises i did start to see some veins portruding from my leg so if the combination of these products can do this at this stage, I can only imagine what it will do for you!!!! This deserves nothing less that what i gave it. .CAN YOU DIG IT!!!! :deal:

Everybody. . .this portion of the review will be brief for one reason. . .I already have an very high sex drive. . .toss in some great Test boosters and muscle building agents and its over. . .I'm not here to say this particular stack will cure ED but i will say that your significant other will be asking you for more and more and more and more until she says Oh my F*#$%& GOD BABY. . . . NO MOOORE!!! AHHHHHHHH! :eek:p: :eek:p: hahaha I think you get the point. . .for those that are suffering from a lack of libido I HIGHLY SUGGEST this stack because you become that lion in heat. . i found myself humpin inadiment objects because i could. . .hmmmm . . . .wierd. . . i know but OHH WWELLLL!!!! :shocked:

The reason i give this portion a nine out of ten was because i still noticed a touch of water retention. . . I happen to gain 4lbs of lean muscle which was nice because i also shaved some bf from my mid section. . its not amazing by n e means but i wasn't looking for it too be YET!!! This stack really does its wonders after a full two weeks in my opinion. . .you start to notice the aggression lvls raise the muscle fullness becomes more apparent!!! I like slow moving stacks because that means your gains you solitify will be permanate and not dependent on an amazing PCT and more feeders. . .don't kid yourself i am doing a slight PCT because I want to keep gaining and shaving but to me it nice to know that the hard work i put in will not have any estrogenic affects that i can tell of. . .with very little sides!!! I'm just like ya'll my friends i love to cycle to kid yourself haha but i do appreciate a product that has low to no sides with no pct required :deal: All in all this is a wonderful product combination that everybody should try at least once!!!!

Mixability of Rag 8/10
Maybe my ratio to water to product was off but i will say that the rag was an amazing product but the last two sips of the shiii was crazy!!! haha you can taste all of the agents that are in it and it sucked hahah but with that being said. . . I don't drink my preworkout because it taste good!!! i do it for teh effect biatches!!! soo again a lil crazy!!! i love the flavor initually but just watch out for the last two sips hahah. . .reminds me of crushed up medication or something hahah but when I use to get down in the shady party scene. . . "The worst it taste the BETTER IT IS!!!!" well that holds true because MST HAS A FANTASTIC PREWORK DRINK that worst does just taste good baby!!!

I don't do much running due to the fact that i hear that runnin can break down certain areas for muscle capability so i walk at a 40 degree incline for anywhere from 30-45minutes. . .thats the new thing that most bodybuilders are doing and i will say that with teh addition to CORDYGEN 5 i do believe this made this part of the routine much ezier!!! I will say that my muscle endurance during lifts was fantastic!!! I noticed that muscles were able to put up with the INSANITY that i put it through and wanted more!!! haha All in all this is again gets a wonderful review from BIG D bABY!!!! :hitit:

SLEEP 8/10
I have to give this portion an 8 out of 10 because for myself i didn't like the fact that i would wake up at 5:15-30am everymorning then again at 6:45am.
I could never put my finger one what it was. . .but one generalization that I could make is the fact that since i was in a rem sleep for longer. . .your rem sleep is a lighter sleep. . .so once in a rem state it will be ezier for an individual to wake up. . although the quality of sleep is better there are still natural patterns that must be followed. . I did sleep for smaller amounts of time but it was offset with a better quality!! soo all in all im inbetween on this particular product. . . I will say as far as recovery from lifting it was 10/10 but overall sleep it was not. . .soo i would take this stack solo. . .either somidren or zmk solo next time around. . . Recovery 10/10 sleep 8/10

This is were i just talk about some of the other things that i notice like appetite. . .i did notice an increase in my appetite. .. i was a decent increase and my metabolism handled the food that i ate very nicely as well. . .i didn't notice a very big fat increase. . . was largley because of the diet i'm sure but once you ramp up your calories it does seem to come with the territory. . .One thing i would like to take a second to talk about is Aggression! I did notice throught weeks 3-5 that my irratation lvls increase ten fold!!! at the end of each day i was just like irratated about nothing. .. it was very weird. . . i noticed that at teh end of one of my h-drol cycles but it wasn't as bad as this cycle. . . .i won't lie i was not a fan of that but a meditation did help me!!! If your ezily aggitated in general then make sure you have a significant other to take your frustration out on sexually NOT PHYSICALLY GET THAT ONE STRAIGHT!!!! or box a bag or something. . but it was there :trout: and i wanted to take a second to talk about that. . . the mornings were fine it was at the end of my dosing around 2:00pm and on then would subside around 6:00pm was very interesting. All in all everybody this stack was a SOLID 10/10 and If i din't sell this combination to you well then let the product do the talking for you. . . Five great products!!! Diesel Test Pro Cycle, ZMK by MST, Somidren by MST, Ultra RagNOrok by MSt, Cordygen 5 by MST!!!! WHOOOOOOOAAAA I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!!

To close this log up is going to be sad but feel free to chech out the next one coming!!! haha CAn't tell ya what its going to be. . .but all i can say is again THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT FELLLOW AM BRUTHERS AND I BID YA ADU. . .ARIGATO GOZI MASU. . . . :biglaugh:

the logs continue to impress my man. great job and I cant wait to have you reviewing MST stuff again.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
THE FINAL REVIEW

Mixability of Rag 8/10

SLEEP 8/10

good indept summary, i didnt think people did summaries like this anymore. funny 2.