6 week cycle began yesterday

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I explained before that these were on a squat station, not freeweight barbell squats. No stabilizers involved and no focus on balance needed. It's WAAAAAAAAY easier than freeweight barbell squats.

Honestly I'm not sure how much I have the strength to do on freeweight barbell squats because I lose my balance too easily as the weight goes up. The reason is I tend to lean forward to far. My squat form is practically like Steve Goggins.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
I explained before that these were on a squat station, not freeweight barbell squats. No stabilizers involved and no focus on balance needed. It's WAAAAAAAAY easier than freeweight barbell squats.

Honestly I'm not sure how much I have the strength to do on freeweight barbell squats because I lose my balance too easily as the weight goes up. The reason is I tend to lean forward to far. My squat form is practically like Steve Goggins.
If youre gonna mimic someones squat, his is definately a good one to mimic!
Bionic

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Any after pics.

Or did I miss them?

Thanks

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No after pics. I'm not exactly pretty right now.

In any case, it's 2 months after I finished the cycle now and I've begun cutting. You can check it out here. It's the M4OHN/MDHT + trimax/clen cycle log.

ricanarab

Awards
Thanks for the log, you've inspired me to write log my M1,4ADD cycle here.

Good job!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No after pics. I'm not exactly pretty right now.

In any case, it's 2 months after I finished the cycle now and I've begun cutting. You can check it out here. It's the M4OHN/MDHT + trimax/clen cycle log.
Damn Null, great thread ;) I feel you on the constipation thing, man....it's horrible! I have that problem in my family, and when I hit my one and only 1-Test/4AD Trans cycle, I was constipated horribly for about a week. Finally crapped, then had the runs and got sick for a day or two. when I had the runs, I got my first bloody hemorrhoid and it's stuck with me ever since :( Son of a bitch!!!!! ha, ha, ha! It's okay though...6 months later and my ass only bleed occasionally, but hey...my muscles got bigger :D

Great results!! Can't wait to see the after pics...especially since you won't have those damn posing trunks on again. :p j/k

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I feel you on the constipation thing, man....it's horrible! I have that problem in my family, and when I hit my one and only 1-Test/4AD Trans cycle, I was constipated horribly for about a week. ...
Oh my!
I had often constipation when i was young. Thanks god its more than a year that i'm always regular. And that I'm not experiencing this on my cycle!
Veggies are my friends ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh my!
I had often constipation when i was young. Thanks god its more than a year that i'm always regular. And that I'm not experiencing this on my cycle!
Veggies are my friends ;)
I've been great ever since I got off my cycle....better than normal :think:

Oh, except for when I got the worst sunburnof my life....needless to say, being that dehydrated wasnt great for my bowel movements ;) lol....actually, that one topped the cycles constipation....it was absolutely the worst feeling ever...and yes, I've put myself in the hospital as a young one, so i know pain :D

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I've been great ever since I got off my cycle....better than normal :think:

Oh, except for when I got the worst sunburnof my life....needless to say, being that dehydrated wasnt great for my bowel movements ;) lol....actually, that one topped the cycles constipation....it was absolutely the worst feeling ever...and yes, I've put myself in the hospital as a young one, so i know pain :D
Oh man, i feel the pain.
I have light skin and i'm prone to sunburns.... even from solariums!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, i feel the pain.
I have light skin and i'm prone to sunburns.... even from solariums!
He, he...it was horrible! I couldn't move for nearly 3 weeks!! I ended up getting my first B in a long time, too, because I didn't do anything during my summer calculus course and didn't study for my finals....it was like an 89% in the class!!! (What a dick teacher, huh? lol :D)

My g/f is Vietnamese, she and her family took me to the beach none of us has sunscreen. Well, to say the least, her and her tropical family got minimal sunburns. My g/f said it was the worst one she ever had in her life. That was pretty much just how I look after I'm at the beach for 15 minutes....damn I'm jealous!! I peeled from shoulder to shoulder an it was so deep when it peeled off, that the skin below hurt like hell to the touch. It was horrible....I guess us light skinned fellows weren't meant to spend 6 hrs at the beach without sunscreen ;) I'll never do that again!! (I've spent all day in the sun before, but that was when I surfed a lot and my skin was used to it. This was the first time I hit the sun in a year!!!)