USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sweet man

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My elbow already feels better. I spent some time stretching my triceps and shoulders and it helps immensely to relive any pain. I don't think it is as bad as 2 weeks ago. I'll take tomorrow off and do Back/Bicep on Thursday or Friday.

EDIT: forgot to add:

8/31/2004 evening weight: 202.5

tattoopierced1

Awesome job Null....cant wait to break the 300 mark as well...although I have a ways to go. Keep up the good work and let us know how the cycle goes. Also, have you noticed any sides yet?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Close Stance Squats: 3 sets, final set 6x555
Close Stance Hack Squats: 3 sets, final set 6x485
Strong Squat. Esp at 200lbs of BW. How tall are you? You look about 5'7-5'9.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Close, I'm 5' 6.5"

I'm hoping to break the 300% bodyweight squat mark. Post cycle I probably will, since I'll lose a whole crapload of waterweight.

ANother thing to keep in mind is that this isn't freeweight squats. I'm using a squat station that works via plate loaded lever arm:

This is probably easier to do than freeweight squats because some of the stabilizers are taken out of the picture. I don't own a power cage though so I can't do free weight squats.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9/2/2004 morning weight: 201

My shins are burning! My god they are on fire! Just walking to the cafeteria and back here at work put my shins in agony. OMFG it hurts like a bizatch. It feels like someone pumped 10 gallons of blood into my shins and they are about to explode. Walking in general has been very awkward for the past couple weeks. My lower back, butt, shins, and calves all have a constant pump and when I walk I feel like my butt is sticking out and my steps are really stiff legged.

Just rolled my socks down and noticed some huge freaky veins sticking out of my shins. I have a slight feeling my red blood cell count is pretty high. I could be wrong; but that's just a guess :)

tattoopierced1

just watch for any signs of turning green...sounds like you are turning into the incredible hulk!! :blink:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
scary:

Tonight my nipples are feeling hard and are starting to seem a little puffy. I did not chug my bottle of Nolva though I was tempted. I was on 20mg Nolvadex ED, have upped dosage to 60mg ED (CNW tamox, so 60mg is contains 40mg of tamox). Just ordered some Letro from Lion to be overnighted to me. I was stupid for not having it onhand. I figured with the low conversion of M1,4ADDiol that the resulting amount of Dianabol wouldn't be enough to risk gyno (though I have plenty of Nolva onhand for that). In any case, I'll continue with the Nolva, and when the Letro arrives I'll do 1.25mg ED until the end of the cycle (2 weeks from Sunday).

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got the Letro. Took 5 squirts. I'll take 5 squirts a day for the rest of the cycle to ensure no funny business occurs. Hope my lipid profile doesn't suffer too much.

tattoopierced1

how do you take your nolva? I just started taking mine yesterday as my cycle ended and man does it taste nasty. the after taste is what kills me. I have the same CNW tamox. as well but it must be the most god awful stuff I've ever tasted...

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just drop it right in. It's not all that bad once you get used to it. The Clomid tastes worse. Just be sure to shake it up really well.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fine now. They were only puffy for a day. Still continuing the Letro till the end of the cycle though.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Stopped 1-Test and M1,4ADDiol as planned. Still taking 1,4andro also as planned. However I'm not taking Nolva. The reason is that there is no purpose to taking Nolva when I am already taking Letro. Nolva binds to the estrogen receptors, but if there is no estrogen anyway, then there is no purpose to blocking the receptor sites.

After several days on Letro, I've already noticeably lost water weight. I'm starting to look more cut again. Certainly not like I was when I started, but definitely more cut now than I was this past Saturday when I first took the Letro. Haven't weighed myself in a while, I will today when I get home from work. Today will be chest day again. Would have done legs on Tuesday but my roomate went bowling so I had no spot. I'll see if I can repeat last week's feat of 315 pounds on the flat bench. I hope my elbow doesn't give me problems.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9/9/2004 light circuit.

4 sets flat dumbell bench. Final set 12x120s
4 sets wide grip Lat Pulldown. Final set 10x205
4 sets Leg extension. Final set 12x250
4 sets machine flyes. Final set 12x120

I've gained crazy strength in my legs and chest/tris clearly.

My elbow has recovered really well; it didn't hurt at all during bench. It started to hurt a tiny bit on the final set of pulldowns though.

In the future I think I'll include hammer curls, reverse curls, and wrist curls into my workout.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9/13/2004 morning weight 202.5

After taking Metamucil 3 times a day and drinking plenty of water, I finally got over my constipation yesterday. I took the first painless crap in weeks. I'm almost positive that my slight drop in weight is from lack of crap sitting in my intestines.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9/13/2004 Chest day:

Barbell flat bench, Rev's ultimate max increasing 5 set plan:

2 warm-up sets of 15 then...

255x8
275x6
295x4
315x2
335x1

boom! 335 is my new max baby!

Then I did a couple light sets of incline bench to finish it off. Just 3 sets of 225 for 12

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
9/13/2004 morning weight 202.5

After taking Metamucil 3 times a day and drinking plenty of water, I finally got over my constipation yesterday. I took the first painless crap in weeks. I'm almost positive that my slight drop in weight is from lack of crap sitting in my intestines.
After reading your earlier post about this, this is a good sign =D That was one hilarious post btw. A couple of suggestions. If you haven't already, try docusate sodium (generic colace). Take some every night. Also, metamucil may not give enough fiber/dose to be effective. Try pure psyllium, bulk oat fiber, or fiber one/all bran. Problems should cease at that point. If it gets really bad again, keep milk of magnesium onhand.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9/14/2004 forgot to weigh myself this morning again.

Whoa, from one direction to another. This morning I took what some refer to as a "power dump". That's where you sit down on the toilet and your ass does an impersonation of a grenade launcher.

*THWOOMP* *SPLASH*

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9/14/2004 leg day

Went to Gold's Gym for a "trial day"

4 sets Hack squats. Final set 12x365
4 sets leg extension (Cybex) final set 12x(11, whatever that weight means)
4 sets leg curl. Final set 12x160
4 sets leg press (45 degree free weight sled) final set 15x675

exercises in that order. I wanted to burn out my legs before doing leg press because otherwise I'd have to load up so much weight that it would crush my spinal column while I pressed it.

Let me just say that I am LOVING this new gym. It's so awsome to be able to go in and pick any exercise at all and be able to do it. You name it, it can be done there 7 different ways.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had my first morning workout .... ever. 6:15AM I rolled into Gold's.

9/16/2004 Back/Bicep

Barbell Bent over Row (underhand grip) 4 sets, final set 10x205
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 4 sets, final set 10x180
Double D Grip cable Chindowns 4 sets, final set 10x(12; it was on the Cybex which don't have weight listed)
Reverse EZ-bar curls 4 sets, final set 10x45

My forearms in on fire and my hands are shaking like a smack addict on withdrawal. I wish I had bigger hands so my grip wouldn't give out so easily. I'd be able to do more weight on back day if it weren't for my lame weakass grip. So on Sunday I'm going to do a day just for forearms. Sunday will be forearm day from now unless I plan on doing deadlifts the following week.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are you keeping your strength? size? are you still on the 1,4 andro?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
still on 1,4andro. Will stay on until Sunday.

Folks at work are noticing the significant increase in size. One guy said "Dude you got huge all of a sudden. Like swole."

Yeah, this cycle definitely worked.

I've continued to go up in strength since going off the M14 and 1-Test. Not as rapid an increase in strength anymore but an increase nonetheless. I'm structuring my workouts now at around the 10-12 rep range.

I'll continue this thread all the way through PCT so we can see how my strength and size change after the cycle is over.

tattoopierced1

any chance you can post some pics showing the difference between the original ones you posted and recent ones to see a difference??

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure, but :

1) They won't be pretty. I've retained major amounts of water and have gained significant fat.

2) There's no way I'm posing in posing trunks in this condition. Shirtless with a pair of shorts is as far as I'll go .... you perverts. ::rasp:

tattoopierced1

Sure, but :

1) They won't be pretty. I've retained major amounts of water and have gained significant fat.

2) There's no way I'm posing in posing trunks in this condition. Shirtless with a pair of shorts is as far as I'll go .... you perverts. ::rasp:
LMAO!! Didnt mean for it to sound that way, just want to see your progress to see if it would be worth trying a cycle like this out..only thing that worries me is the pooping thing...

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The poop thing shouldn't worry you. Chronic constipation runs in my family. It takes a lot of effort for me to NOT be constipated. The truth is I didn't drink nearly enough water while oncycle, and I should ahve been taking metamucil once a day.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Nice results Null. I've never taken letro but 1.25 mg ed is a lot from what I've heard. Any sides from that?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A single Letro pill is 2.5mg. Therefore what I'm taking is equal to half that. No sides whatsoever that I've noticed.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Nice job here. I would keep using Fiber One and metamucil. I use both of those all of the time (especially when my veggie intake is low).

I'm still keeping my eye on you Focker :thumbsup:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9/19/2004 final day of the cycle. Weight: 203

so...

starting weight: 175
ending weight: 203

total weight gained: 28 lbs

tattoopierced1

Holy crap man...fantastic results so far from what I can tell. I definatly might give this cycle a whirl. I know this is kind of a dumb question asking now, but how much weight do you expect to keep after you are done with your cycle and PCT?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9/20/2004 first day of PCT

ended 1,4andro use
ended Letro use

Morning:
750mg Milk Thistle extract
500mg NAC
40mcg Clenbuterol

Lunch:
1.5g Bulgarian Tribulus

Night:
ZMA
1.5g Bulgarian Tribulus
40mg (60mg of liquid) Tamoxifen citrate (aka Nolvadex)

Had a full body workout today. Purpose was finding my 15 rep max on all the exercises I'll be doing for HST.

Close Stance Leg Press: 630
Leg Extension: 170
Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Flat Bench: 180 (assuming no weight for the lever)
Cable Crossover (high cable): 60 each side
Tricep Rope Pulldown: 55
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 130
Double-D chindown: 120
Machine Preacher Curl: 50
45 dgree sled calf raise: 315 (though this was a little too light I think)

As for how much I'll keep, no idea. I know I gained a lot of water and fat though.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Currently, as I mentioned, I'm, going to do HST during PCT. I'm spending this week finding my 15, 10, and 5 rep maxes for the exercises I'll be doing.

Here's what I plan on doing:

15 reps:

Close Stance Leg Pressx1
Leg Extensionx2
Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Flat Benchx1
Cable Crossover (high cable)x2
Tricep Rope Pulldownx2
Dumbell Lateral Raisex2
Wide Grip Lat Pulldownx1
Double-D chindownx2
Machine Preacher Curlx2
45 dgree sled calf raisex3

Whoa, just realized I forgot what I did with shoulders in the other post:

Lateral dumbell raise: 20 pounds

For 10 reps:
Barbell Squatx1
Leg Curlx2
Smith Benchx1
Cable Crossoverx2 (I love these)
Skullcrushersx2
Arnold Pressx2
Bent-Over Barbell Row(underhand)x1
Low Cable Row (double-D grip)x2
EZ-bar curlx2
Standing Calf Raisex3

For 5 reps:
Barbell Squatx1
Leg Curlx1
Leg Extensionx1
Barbell Flat Benchx1
Cable Crossoverx2
Smith Machine Military Pressx2
Tricep Pressdownx2
Bent-Over Rowx1
Widegrip Pulldownx2
Dumbell Preacher Curlx2
Seated Calf Raisex3

I gotta say, these workouts are pretty brutal. 18 sets each workout.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should preface this by saying that I haven't done barbell free squat since highschool. That said, you can understand that I felt unbalanced, uneasy, and basically had a difficult time with a weight I that was probably too light for me.

10 rep maxes -

Barbell Squat: 315
Leg Curl: 150
Smith Bench: 230
Cable Crossovers: 70
Arnold Press: 40 pounders
Skullcrushers: 80 (my triceps were already feeling a bit fried)
Barbell Bent Over Row: 185
Low Cable row (double D grip): 160
--couldn't find the standing calf raise station after walking around so I got sick of searching--
45 degree Sled calf raise: 365

Note to self: clenbuterol and free weight squats don't mix well. I was shaking like a mad dog this morning, and having your knees bouncing up and down and your hands shaking the bar while you are trying to balance a large heavy weight on your shoulders isn't the greatest thing in the world.

Clen dose: 80mcg

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've found a new most challenging exercise:

playing Minesweeper on 80mcg of clen, using a thumb-trackball.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
did extending the 1,4 help you keep gains? what is you current weight? hows the bodyfat looking?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9/23/2004: morning weight - 202

Looks like I'm keeping the weight so far. This is a good sign because most of the weight loss is typically lost in the first week. I'm being extra sure to keep my protein and carbs up lately though. I also take 3 grams of flaxseed oil along with 1.5grams of the total 3g daily of Tribulus right before going to sleep, 30 minutaes after taking ZMA. IIRC, EFAs play a key role in the production of testosterone.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to give a Friday update.

9/24/2004

I changed a couple exercises.

5 rep maxes -

Deadlifts (no straps): 315
Leg Curl: 190
Leg Extension: 290
Barbell Flat Bench: 300
Cable Crossovers: 90 (each cable)
Hammer Strength Military Press: 250
Dumbell Lateral Raise: 30 (each)
Tricep Cable Pressdown: 110
Hammer Strength Low Row: 250
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 190
Dumbell Preacher Curl: 60 (each)

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another update. Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

10/12/2004 morning weight: 198.5

A couple days ago I finished cycling clenbuterol. I had ramped up to 160mcg for a few days then ramped down and off. Lost a bunch of fat and water while on it. Best estimate is that of the 3.5 pounds lost, it is entirely fat and water. I think I may have actually gained more muscle since starting PCT. That would be pretty insane though.

Finished 15s last Friday. Started 10s this past Monday.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also yesterday I took a dump. Yeah, yeah, TMI and BFD. The thing is, for the past 4 days I have been EXTREMELY constipated. It appears there is a definite negative side effect to taking large doses of Glucosamine and Chondroitin. The constipation was so bad that yesterday I could barely stand up straight. It prevented me from working out, so I haven't done my leg workout yet this week. When I finally did manage to take a dump, it required so much effort that I broke blood vessels in my upper chest, traps, neck, and face. So now I have all these tiny little red dots all over those areas (thankfully less so on my face though).
That really sucks but wow... :rofl:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So how much did you end up keeping? 28 lbs gained on a PH cycle is INSANE. Pretty bad stretch marks?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just weighed myself.

Currently 209 pounds. So I guess you can say I kept all of it .... and then gained some more fat.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Update on working weights and bodyweight:

8/9/2004: I started the stack. I did a leg day that evening. I started a new focus on increasing the outer sweep of my quads.

Close stance squats: 4 sets, final set 475x6
Close stance hack squats: 4 sets, final set 385x6

8/10/2004: Lat day.

Bent over BB row, underhand grip, 75 degree angle: 4 sets, final set 210x6
Wide grip pulldowns: 4 sets, final set 185x5
Underhand closegrip pulldowns (chindowns): 4 sets, final set 185x6

Weight:
8/10/2004 evening I weighed 188 pounds
8/11/2004 morning I weighed 183.5 pounds

Still taking the M1,4AD in 2 doses; 40mg in the morning, 40mg in the evening. Still wondering if this is correct or if 1 dose would be just as effective.
At 180lbs, you were doing close stance squats at 475lbs for 6 reps? If thats true, mad props bro!
Bionic