1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.

Viking23

Awards
I think ill wait for end of summer to run either EQ/prop or TrenAce/prop cycle. Maybe wait til winter ill post a picture of where I'm at in a week or so.

Even though I haven't been resting, drinking alcohol too often I still get compliments left and right on my physic. Really aiming to hit 5% by july
You ever think about running mast

Viking23

Awards
I'm new to roids. What is it
Its called Masterson. I'm only starting my first cycle but if all gos well I am thinking of throwing in masteron or eq into the mix next time. I am unsure as to witch I would like to try first tho.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 pct 193 lbs

Haven't hit the gym in past 3 days, been extremely busy with life. It's funny how on cycle gym was everything now it's a side thing.

went hiking yesterday though for 8.5 miles it was intense and got a few shots up there ill attach of where I'm currently at.

Btw was looking into masteronand it looks good night run that next cycle.

Attachments

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
If u can pick up some proviron. You will be happy you did
I someone is sensitive to the impact of DHT on hair loss, could a product like Unleashed be a good substitute as it has, reportedly a large presence of avenacosides?

SAP

Awards
Get everything you need from begining to end.

I tell you Getting on AnabolicMind and doing research to being able to get everything in one spot when it comes to info you cant beat AM and ********.net

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Day 20 pct 193 lbs

Haven't hit the gym in past 3 days, been extremely busy with life. It's funny how on cycle gym was everything now it's a side thing.

went hiking yesterday though for 8.5 miles it was intense and got a few shots up there ill attach of where I'm currently at.

Btw was looking into masteronand it looks good night run that next cycle.
Good sht bro. Looks like pct is treating you well

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I'm loving this run. Incorporated the Var a wek or so ago and that excess fat in my stomach is going away. I thought it would never leave. Worked my ass off before and no matter what couldn't get it off. My wife is like stop looking at yourself. Haha. I haven't had a six pack since 6th grade!

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
I'm loving this run. Incorporated the Var a wek or so ago and that excess fat in my stomach is going away. I thought it would never leave. Worked my ass off before and no matter what couldn't get it off. My wife is like stop looking at yourself. Haha. I haven't had a six pack since 6th grade!
Awesome!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
So just wanted to update this log I'm currently off pct for 2.5 weeks.

I miss the test workouts, I am so unmotivated at the gym lol. Belows a picture I of me taken yesterday. I haven't hit gym in 2 weeks because I've been so busy.

Mirin?

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So just wanted to update this log I'm currently off pct for 2.5 weeks.

I miss the test workouts, I am so unmotivated at the gym lol. Belows a picture I of me taken yesterday. I haven't hit gym in 2 weeks because I've been so busy.

Mirin?
Looking good man. How're you feeling besides the workouts? I felt like I was a bit slow to get up and get motivated for a few weeks after my run. Seemed like it took a bit longer for my hormones to totally stabilize back where they should've been. Can't prove that with bloods but just the feel.

And damn I didn't realize you changed race too ha! That's a contest prep tan you got going ob

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man. How're you feeling besides the workouts? I felt like I was a bit slow to get up and get motivated for a few weeks after my run. Seemed like it took a bit longer for my hormones to totally stabilize back where they should've been. Can't prove that with bloods but just the feel.

And damn I didn't realize you changed race too ha! That's a contest prep tan you got going ob
Dude yeah I know exactly what you mean, I was hella slower on pct. and after that was slower, but I've just got back to normal, at least used to my natural test levels.

Thanks man that's my volleyball tan, I've traded my gym time for vball time. I was complimented a few times about competing. I might do a comp next year, or when I'm 60 ill look back at never giving it a try. So focusing on gaining lean muscle from now til next year.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude yeah I know exactly what you mean, I was hella slower on pct. and after that was slower, but I've just got back to normal, at least used to my natural test levels.

Thanks man that's my volleyball tan, I've traded my gym time for vball time. I was complimented a few times about competing. I might do a comp next year, or when I'm 60 ill look back at never giving it a try. So focusing on gaining lean muscle from now til next year.
Ya that's I one of those things you'll def wish you did when you had the chance. You've got the build to do a physique comp with just a little tweaking for sure

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Have you ever experienced ocular side effects from clomid? Blurred, wavery tunnel vision?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Have you ever experienced ocular side effects from clomid? Blurred, wavery tunnel vision?
It is a well known side from higher doses of clomid. What dose are you running? Saturation dose is only 50mg....

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
It is a well known side from higher doses of clomid. What dose are you running? Saturation dose is only 50mg....
50/50/25/25

Currently im in my second week at 50mg. Am I cool or should I be worried?

Viking23

Awards
Naw man you'll be good. That is more of a side at 100-150 mg doses ime anyways

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
So I noticed a stayed to a get a slight dull pain in my left testicle. Is this common in PCT?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So I noticed a stayed to a get a slight dull pain in my left testicle. Is this common in PCT?
It's probably just atrophy being reversed. My boys ache like **** when atrophying and then again when its being reversed.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Yeah I didn't experience it when being shut down from what I recall, but I feel it now. I feel awesome in PCT, just a little achey in the sack. Thanks fellas

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Not sure on blood work... What was your pct like?
Its been pretty good. Kept all my strenght and actually have continued to drop BF. Lost a little vascularity, but I looked the best I ever have. Ill pull the calipers out in about a week

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Its been pretty good. Kept all my strenght and actually have continued to drop BF. Lost a little vascularity, but I looked the best I ever have. Ill pull the calipers out in about a week
What was your regimen?

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Calorie deficit. About 500 or more under maintenance. I ate pretty clean too. Trained 6 days a week and started incorp 2 a days towards the end. Lifting during the day then cardio in the early evening. Now I just need to remember to eat frequently

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to update you guys bout current cycle. Did 15 week prop with 8 weeks of proviron. Great cycle, wish I could have afforded a bigger stack.

Question however, can I run an extended pct with this cycle since it was so much longer? I'll have enough for 4 extra weeks of clomid if I chose.

Here's a pic couple weeks ago.

Attachments

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Wanted to update you guys bout current cycle. Did 15 week prop with 8 weeks of proviron. Great cycle, wish I could have afforded a bigger stack.

Question however, can I run an extended pct with this cycle since it was so much longer? I'll have enough for 4 extra weeks of clomid if I chose.

Here's a pic couple weeks ago.
I would do a 5-6 week pct personally

Viking23

Awards
Sick results brothaa!! I would extend pct a little but depending how you feel.