booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Test prop is everything I thought its be and more!

Literally all my lifts are personal bests, and I'm only 5 days deep! After lifting for an hour I hopped at the gym and ended up playing 5 games winning all them. You dribble faster, play smarter, and are always on point with passes/shots. No wonder they call it cheating in sports.

Shooting tomorrow in right Ventro glute. Looking forward to it! I might not have time to hit the gym tomorrow and will use the day to rest. Again diet is on point today. Grubbing ton of carbs though to get some glucose for all that cardio!
Haha "rest days"... You'll put that to the test. Good luck wanting to stay away from the gym

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
IN on this, especially since I'm currently researching my own cycle and really want to do Prop for the same reasons stated. SUBBED FOR SURE!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My rest day just turned to oblique/an day lol that's the plan for tomorrow.
Ha and by next week it'll turn into leg day

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
In, very interested...just found a way to acquire prop and I like the fast acting no bloating traits of it. Will be keeping up with this. Good luck man.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Pinned my right Ventroglute this morning, went well. Heated up the test by placing the needle on top of my coffee mug while brushing my teeth, it helped the oil go through a bit quicker. Not sore at all from yesterday's back workout and basketball.

Hit the gym for abs midday, was on a time crunch though it sucked. You never wanna leave the gym, also bought zinc chelate to aid in protein synthesis.

Keeping my cals up and noticing that I'm cutting. Appetite is through the roof.

Can't wait to hit it hard tomorrow morning,

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Here's a picture taken this morning at 196 (sorry for the blurriness) 5 lbs gained since beginning cycle

(Started cycle at 191 after blowing up the bathroom after massive 3 day carb binge)

Attachments

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Pinned right quad again today. Went smooth, no pain at all. Hit the gym last night after work and had a great leg workout. Squatted for first time in months and felt good to be doing that again.

I can feel the test when I would regularly have my last rep, and I rep another and another and another. It increases proton synthesis and allows youto push harder then ever.

I can't stay focuses at the gym though, I start with legs then wanna do bi's, and then tri's, etc. ima write a log out of muscle groups to hit to make sure workouts are proportionate.

Also got a 30 day free pass to la fitness so I got 2 gyms to go to (hate seeing the front desk people at my gym more then once a day lol). Hopefully can sneak a gym session in today after work and before church!

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
How are the weights feeling? Still pushing PRs?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
How are the weights feeling? Still pushing PRs?
Weights feel light when they should be feeling heavy. The biggest problem I have is sticking to a single muscle group, I feel like doing full body everyday lol.

Kinda wishing I stacked the test with EQ I was going to get but the pumps are great. Took today off and will be joining the whole bodybuilding community tomorrow for chest Monday. :)

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Since you want to do full body, have you thought about something like the 5x5 program? Or do you think that's not enough volume while on cycle?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Since you want to do full body, have you thought about something like the 5x5 program? Or do you think that's not enough volume while on cycle?
Never heard of that, brief description of 5x5?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of that, brief description of 5x5?
More geared for strength, it's compound movements (squat, deadlift, OHP, bench, etc.) For five sets of five with a weight that should challenge you by set five.

Good to add strength and mass, imagine the muscle quality you'd get when go back to your normal training using more weight in each exercise.

Nice work in here, keep it up.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
More geared for strength, it's compound movements (squat, deadlift, OHP, bench, etc.) For five sets of five with a weight that should challenge you by set five.

Good to add strength and mass, imagine the muscle quality you'd get when go back to your normal training using more weight in each exercise.

Nice work in here, keep it up.
Thanks!

And ill defiantly try this out tomorrow! Man I love this site, great people, great advise!!!

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
I PMed you an article

This is an article with some 5x5 variations. If your are feeling the full body thing, it might be worth trying or Maybe post cycle to help keep your strength up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As I've been going through pct I find that I'm wanting to do more heavy/compound lifts. Feels good to try to keep the cycle strength that I built going. On cycle I was able to do some of the heavier weights for reps and push myself so I wouldn't limit yourself to just 5 reps as its harder to judge your weights when your on. Always undercutting yourself ha

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I've been going through pct I find that I'm wanting to do more heavy/compound lifts. Feels good to try to keep the cycle strength that I built going. On cycle I was able to do some of the heavier weights for reps and push myself so I wouldn't limit yourself to just 5 reps as its harder to judge your weights when your on. Always undercutting yourself ha
That's a good point.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Weight 198 (7lbs gained)

Took past 2 days off and still gained 1 lbs, I needed the rest from the gym and helped me recover and catch up on some much deserved sleep.

Hit gym for Chest, Tri, Bi, and Abs. Great workout! Got a whole day off tomorrow, gonna take the oppurtunity to hit my gym in the AM and go to LA fitness in the evening. People already asking me what im taking at the gym lol.

Can't wait to pin tomorrow! although I get a bit nervous pre pin, I love the feeling I get!

ch198905

Awards
Never cycled before so il be no help but find this real interesting. Keep up the good work

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Hope you're hulking those weights, Dude!
How'd the most recent pinnings go?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Hope you're hulking those weights, Dude!
How'd the most recent pinnings go?
Yeah man been beasting them!!

Day 11: 200lbs

Pinned Ventro, there's never pain pinning here and finally perfected pinning it myself.

No sides except for a little oily hair/skin but nothing a shower can't fix.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah man been beasting them!!

Day 11: 200lbs

Pinned Ventro, there's never pain pinning here and finally perfected pinning it myself.

No sides except for a little oily hair/skin but nothing a shower can't fix.
Vetros are by far the best. So easy and never any pip. Would pin everytime if they were so damn small ha

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: 198lbs

Pinned my right quad, went smoothly no pain. Lost a couple pounds from previous days, most likely due to the fact I popped adderall for a test and had no appetite. I ate 230 grams of protein but carbs were defiantly under 75grams for the day.

Defiantly am looking bigger. I had a photo shoot, first one in a month and my agent was like, " Wow you got huge!!" He likes it and the photos turned out great!! I gotta keep up with my ab workouts though. Been killing every muscle group except abs lately, just forget about them at the gym. Lol

Cycles going great though, no sides! I'm getting swill, yesterday was my bday and had to wait today to have my bday "shot" lol. Gonna start bumping to 125 ml shots.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 27: 204lbs

It finally seems like my weight is catching up with my strength at the gym. I pinned quad yesterday and zero pain today. Have yet to have PIP (thank god, that's a main reason I was worried about shooting).

Took yesterday off to rest, and ate like shot all day too :/. Killed a gallon of ice cream and at least 20 cookies, those were the only simple non paleo carbs for the week but I feel like shut this morning. Going to hit gym and focus on back, bi's, and obliques.

Gains are great and after this bloat goes away will post pictures of pre cycle and now.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
**** it here's a "bloated" picture of me. I'm lactose intolerant so looking hella bloated, keep that in mind.

Attachments

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** it here's a "bloated" picture of me. I'm lactose intolerant so looking hella bloated, keep that in mind.
THAT'S what bloated looks like? Fock...count me in!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, good to have you along for the ride!
For sure! When I'd seen you in other threads I thought you were already an AAS user, so imagine my surprise when I saw THIS was your first cycle. I would consider it a major success if I could get my body to look like yours (no homo)!

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
You fat as hell

But seriously, cycle is treating you well. Good Job

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
Looking good dude, no homo. I dont see the bloating at all.. Keep up the work!

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Man I wish I could get test, awesome job man mucho jealous over here keep posting results great log

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Nice log I'm in.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of running low dose Clen throughout this week starting Saturday. I have a shoot coming up Saturday and want to be as lean as possible.

Will run a 10/20/30/30/20/10 cycle M-S.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
What body fat does that picture look like? I've been thinking high 7's?

Any help

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What body fat does that picture look like? I've been thinking high 7's?

Any help
It's almost impossible to tell from a pic. Were you flexing at all? How bloated? Time of day? Lighting? All of those can have a big impact on a guess. The difference between 7 and 10 can be almost impossible to tell without better reference

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
It's almost impossible to tell from a pic. Were you flexing at all? How bloated? Time of day? Lighting? All of those can have a big impact on a guess. The difference between 7 and 10 can be almost impossible to tell without better reference
This is true. The back pic on my profile I look way more shredded than I actually was at the time it was taken I just took it in really favorable lighting.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 31 203lbs

That ice cream this weekend was a horrible idea lol. My digestion still isn't 100%, been eating a ton of veggies and fruit and getting my fiber via Quest Bars. Hopefully will get back to normal soon.

It made me realize how big of an impact diet is to building muscle, I'm defiantly staying healthy for awhile now lol.

Pinning tomorrow, can't wait! Am doing my right Ventro, going to pin 150 ml's. thought of bumping cause only wasted one vile in a month and I've been pushing my limits on 100, it'll be nice to have a new boundary to lift in lol.

Weathers been amazing, going to the beach with a home girl tomorrow, more girls have defiantly been noticing me, today was tossing a football at the lake and a female was taking pictures of us haha. Cycles going great, no sides besides oily skin.

And did 2 days of Clen, and might do another 2 tomorrow. I might be hooping though so don't want to be on that and doing hiit.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 31 203lbs

That ice cream this weekend was a horrible idea lol. My digestion still isn't 100%, been eating a ton of veggies and fruit and getting my fiber via Quest Bars. Hopefully will get back to normal soon.

It made me realize how big of an impact diet is to building muscle, I'm defiantly staying healthy for awhile now lol.

Pinning tomorrow, can't wait! Am doing my right Ventro, going to pin 150 ml's. thought of bumping cause only wasted one vile in a month and I've been pushing my limits on 100, it'll be nice to have a new boundary to lift in lol.

Weathers been amazing, going to the beach with a home girl tomorrow, more girls have defiantly been noticing me, today was tossing a football at the lake and a female was taking pictures of us haha. Cycles going great, no sides besides oily skin.

And did 2 days of Clen, and might do another 2 tomorrow. I might be hooping though so don't want to be on that and doing hiit.
Did you tell the girl your daily rate is $1500 and you only book jobs at a day rate minimum? The going rate for any successful male model. ;-)

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 32: 203lbs

Still any believe its been a month now. I feel great pinning 150, took a bit longer but painless.

Workout went great had an incredible back pump today. Also seen an old friend who started questioning how I got so big lol. Only side to pinning so much is my face is more oily then the Middle East. Gotta get my daily shower in or I'm feeling nasty all day.

To all those planning on starting 1st cycle. I highly recommend keeping a good diet on cycle and off obviously. Still not 100% from this weekends carb binge. Been eating great but bloats still chilling, took some intestinal supps to help out.

Good night fellow brothers.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 32: 203lbs

Still any believe its been a month now. I feel great pinning 150, took a bit longer but painless.

Workout went great had an incredible back pump today. Also seen an old friend who started questioning how I got so big lol. Only side to pinning so much is my face is more oily then the Middle East. Gotta get my daily shower in or I'm feeling nasty all day.

To all those planning on starting 1st cycle. I highly recommend keeping a good diet on cycle and off obviously. Still not 100% from this weekends carb binge. Been eating great but bloats still chilling, took some intestinal supps to help out.

Good night fellow brothers.
Have you tried out any gda's? I know some people like them especially with a known cheat meal or binge to help alleviate some of the post binge mess

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
A nutrient partitioner. Something like pslin, slinsane, glycobol, etc.
Okay yeah I been supplementing psyllium. How's the end of pct, did you keep most of your gains so far?? I'm already thinking about post cycle lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay yeah I been supplementing psyllium. How's the end of pct, did you keep most of your gains so far?? I'm already thinking about post cycle lol
I was glad to be done with pct and just relax a bit ha. Now I'm just getting antsy for another cycle.

As fat as gains, I haven't lost anything, at least on the scale. I feel like I look about 90% of what I did while on so that's good too. In gonna try to cut up a bit here in a couple weeks so ill get a better idea once I've taken some bf back off what the real size looks like.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I was glad to be done with pct and just relax a bit ha. Now I'm just getting antsy for another cycle.

As fat as gains, I haven't lost anything, at least on the scale. I feel like I look about 90% of what I did while on so that's good too. In gonna try to cut up a bit here in a couple weeks so ill get a better idea once I've taken some bf back off what the real size looks like.
Cool, keep us posted in the log.

What are you planning for next cycle?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cool, keep us posted in the log.

What are you planning for next cycle?
Will do. Gonna try to get some before/after pics and stats up here soon just been traveling for work so no time.

Next up I'm gonna try a tren/prop cut. I've gone over it a few times with dangerdave and have it pretty well ironed out. I plan to post that up in its own thread for some other opinions here soon before I put my order in and commit.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Will do. Gonna try to get some before/after pics and stats up here soon just been traveling for work so no time.

Next up I'm gonna try a tren/prop cut. I've gone over it a few times with dangerdave and have it pretty well ironed out. I plan to post that up in its own thread for some other opinions here soon before I put my order in and commit.
Oh **** I was planning on tren/prop or prop/EQ for second cycle. You pretty set on the tren then? I got a couple friends on it an they look HUGE! Lol I'm probably doing EQ for 2nd cycle, it's real safe compared to some of the other stuff out there and lean gains as well.