1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Great!!!Shredded lol .I'm impressed
Thanks man. What's a good cycle for cutting, your abs are insane lol. I'm trying to plan a second cycle at the moment.

Gonna cut this one short an end it in 2 weeks. So I can run another end of summer

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Damn bro all shredded up! At 204 too, that's pretty good keep it up!

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Thanks man. What's a good cycle for cutting, your abs are insane lol. I'm trying to plan a second cycle at the moment.

Gonna cut this one short an end it in 2 weeks. So I can run another end of summer
Not my abs sorry; ( its josef rakich abs. But Epi and Stano for 6-8weeks rocks if you want to cut down by doing cardio and the classic methods.If you want a cutting ph that drops bf you can go with clen,but on the other hand I wouldn't recommend it because you will face.:shakes (you literally may have to stop simply because of the shakes, trembling hands so you cant write anything), ephedrine (to avoid them you need to take potassium and taurine but still you may get cramps
night sweats (all part of increased body temp)
Maybe you should search about ephedrine which also works like clen but it doesnt have so drastic side effects and over a longer period will give you better results.You can run ephedrine for maximum 8 weeks. With the ephedrine I've heard many buying caffeine and aspirin.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I'm a big fan of ECA stacks. I'm doing one now. Clen is way too strong in my opinion and I didn't notice to much of a change in physique other then the terrible sides. I was having the worst dreams and it just seemed like it was really taking a toll on my body in a negative way. Maybe it was just me but I don't feel like it's worth the troubles

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
I'm a big fan of ECA stacks. I'm doing one now. Clen is way too strong in my opinion and I didn't notice to much of a change in physique other then the terrible sides. I was having the worst dreams and it just seemed like it was really taking a toll on my body in a negative way. Maybe it was just me but I don't feel like it's worth the troubles
Its not only you. Most of the users faced same sides.Its really harsh for your body

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Wow got a warning for posting this thread on the "wrong forum". Got a message saying that I might be banned so if that goes through I won't be on here. I responded to AM, "Do you even lift?" Lol

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Wow got a warning for posting this thread on the "wrong forum". Got a message saying that I might be banned so if that goes through I won't be on here. I responded to AM, "Do you even lift?" Lol
Wow that's stupid. I would say this post could fit in the main anabolics section, old school hormone use, or cycle info...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should have responded with "go home admin, you're drunk"

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
So I want to try Ventro glutes again. And I'm thinking of stepping my dosing up to 125-150mg.
Not sure yet, but my question is can you inject half the amount into a site, pull out, change needles and inject the other half into another site?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
So I want to try Ventro glutes again. And I'm thinking of stepping my dosing up to 125-150mg.
Not sure yet, but my question is can you inject half the amount into a site, pull out, change needles and inject the other half into another site?
Of course. You'll be doing twice the damage scar tissue wise, why not just inject the 150 in one area?

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Especially virgin muscle. I kinda like the pain, but I did my right thigh forthe first time and it was pretty sore to the touch. I'll have to break it before I do 150

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Question to the veterans of running cycles.

How long after starting pct will water bloat be at its minimum?

I'm planning on starting pct Tuesday.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Question to the veterans of running cycles.

How long after starting pct will water bloat be at its minimum?

I'm planning on starting pct Tuesday.
Def not a vet but with just prop you really shouldn't have much water bloat due to the gear. More diet related it would seem... If there was some from the gear it should be out fairly quick since the ester clears in a few days. After that it would only depend how much estrogen you have floating around.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Def not a vet but with just prop you really shouldn't have much water bloat due to the gear. More diet related it would seem... If there was some from the gear it should be out fairly quick since the ester clears in a few days. After that it would only depend how much estrogen you have floating around.
I have had zero bloat with the prop. Im actually really impressed with how much I have leaned out in such a short period of time.

Should PCT start 3 days after your last injection?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have had zero bloat with the prop. Im actually really impressed with how much I have leaned out in such a short period of time.

Should PCT start 3 days after your last injection?
Yep 2-3 days is good. What bloat are you referring to then that you're thinking will change when you start pct?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Yep 2-3 days is good. What bloat are you referring to then that you're thinking will change when you start pct?
The bloat I'm referring to is I can notice that I'm retaining water even though I'm getting bigger, leaness is not what it was precycle. A couple friends even noticed too telling me I look bigger but look more bloated then a couple months ago.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The bloat I'm referring to is I can notice that I'm retaining water even though I'm getting bigger, leaness is not what it was precycle. A couple friends even noticed too telling me I look bigger but look more bloated then a couple months ago.
Did you change anything with your diet or supps once you got on? Add creatine or more carbs or something?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Did you change anything with your diet or supps once you got on? Add creatine or more carbs or something?
Only thing I changed was the amount of food. All clean calories but about 500 more cals. Carbs have been averaging 50-70(max) a day. I'm assuming since I'm eating more protein I'm getting more sodium which is bloating me a bit. I was defiantly a lot more cut off then I am on.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only thing I changed was the amount of food. All clean calories but about 500 more cals. Carbs have been averaging 50-70(max) a day. I'm assuming since I'm eating more protein I'm getting more sodium which is bloating me a bit. I was defiantly a lot more cut off then I am on.
That could def be the cause. Sodium bloats me like crazy. Maybe try cutting your sodium real low for about 3 days and see how you react? That will at least allow you to figure out if that's the culprit

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
That could def be the cause. Sodium bloats me like crazy. Maybe try cutting your sodium real low for about 3 days and see how you react? That will at least allow you to figure out if that's the culprit
Only problem is I'm going off cycle now lol. I'm starting pct today, final weigh in was at 207.

I think not doing cardio bloated me up a bit too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only problem is I'm going off cycle now lol. I'm starting pct today, final weigh in was at 207.

I think not doing cardio bloated me up a bit too.
That could do it too. Just not sweating off as much water as usual.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 of pct

Yesterday's workout felt so tiring. I usually start out the past month in a half on chest and end up doing full body. Yesterday I did chest and started getting tired towards end of the workout, decided to do obliques and bi's and finished up in about an hour at the gym. Can defiantly notice the difference off cycle. Strength is the same just not as much "mental strength".

Keeping my protein/fat intake high, and carbs low for the most part. Looking leaner though. I'm hoping most of my gains will stay, I'd be happy keeping 50% of them. I was hanging out with a girl friend and a she was like "You used to be so leaned and toned, now your just big." Haha

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
Day 2 of pct

Yesterday's workout felt so tiring. I usually start out the past month in a half on chest and end up doing full body. Yesterday I did chest and started getting tired towards end of the workout, decided to do obliques and bi's and finished up in about an hour at the gym. Can defiantly notice the difference off cycle. Strength is the same just not as much "mental strength".

Keeping my protein/fat intake high, and carbs low for the most part. Looking leaner though. I'm hoping most of my gains will stay, I'd be happy keeping 50% of them. I was hanging out with a girl friend and a she was like "You used to be so leaned and toned, now your just big." Haha
I forget if it was day one or two on pct and I still got the pump thank god and homies were still miring saying I look hella big haha. I'm thinking going tanning before the gym helped out with the vitamin d for energy and that sense of well being. The females are loving my body and I had the best compliment in relation to me and working out. After some bomb ass sex this female asked me "Is is because you exercise?" I've never felt so proud lol. Zyzz mode bro zyzz

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed for later reading!

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
This has been a great journey, I've been pondering on my first cycle for close to a year now, and this was one of the better logs I've followed. Very well maintained. Great stuff bro, I especially liked it because you're built like me height weight and by the pictures..

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my precycle picture (was on my homies phone) will post before pic in a few...

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Will do after I kill the gym lol I just pulled up gotta get this in first. It'll be up tonight

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking good man. Def kept your bf down while you gained. Ill be interested to see how you finish up through pct

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man. Def kept your bf down while you gained. Ill be interested to see how you finish up through pct
Thanks. I'm excited to see what gains are kept lol. I never worked out abs precycle, I'd do it 1-2 days then not for a month. Obliques/abs were the focus. Everything else obviously went up too. Too bad I still can't deadlift I really wanted to on cycle.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 pct. 200lbs

Man I killed it today playing basketball. I can grab rim easily and won 8 games in a row! I'm expecting to drop hella weight from that but it'll help me start my cut. Gonna keep consistency with cardio now, 20-30 mins. Been eating great and plan on continuing that.

My buddy just started his prop cycle and not gonna lie I'm hella jealous lol. Can't wait to see his gains

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 pct 202

Pcts going good. Taste like **** though but I've been using oj as a chaser. Pumps great just not seeing pr anymore and I'm fine with that. Gonna focus more on high reps now to densify my muscles.

Went clubbin last night and got accused of using steroids by at least 3 people that I remember lol. Was way too faded, but first time I drank in 4 months or so. Idk if ill hit gym today, might just wake up early tomorrow and get the 3am workout in.

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
Day 7 pct 202

Pcts going good. Taste like **** though but I've been using oj as a chaser. Pumps great just not seeing pr anymore and I'm fine with that. Gonna focus more on high reps now to densify my muscles.

Went clubbin last night and got accused of using steroids by at least 3 people that I remember lol. Was way too faded, but first time I drank in 4 months or so. Idk if ill hit gym today, might just wake up early tomorrow and get the 3am workout in.
I miss the pump :(

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I'm loving this prop man. Almost 5 wks in and definitely starting to chisel out. I start var this week! Mmwuahhhhhhaahaa

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving this prop man. Almost 5 wks in and definitely starting to chisel out. I start var this week! Mmwuahhhhhhaahaa
Lucky ass. Lol I miss seeing gains at the gym. Enjoy the ride man!

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Lucky ass. Lol I miss seeing gains at the gym. Enjoy the ride man!
You should have definitely gone on the prop longer bro. I feel like week 4 I started to really see and feel drastic results. Let's see how this Var treats me. Haha

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Pct day 15 195lbs

Haven't hit the gym in a few days, been busy with work and school. Looks like I'm not going to be going on the Cali trip after all and could have been on cycle longer. Which pissed me off lol. But the amount of muscle I gained I'm proud of, it's defiantly sticking through pct so far.

Gonna hit back and bis tomorrow. Will be playing volleyball all afternoon today getting that cardio in!

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Pct day 15 195lbs

Haven't hit the gym in a few days, been busy with work and school. Looks like I'm not going to be going on the Cali trip after all and could have been on cycle longer. Which pissed me off lol. But the amount of muscle I gained I'm proud of, it's defiantly sticking through pct so far.

Gonna hit back and bis tomorrow. Will be playing volleyball all afternoon today getting that cardio in!
At least youre keeping the gains. Will you start another cycle in a couple months?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
At least youre keeping the gains. Will you start another cycle in a couple months?
I think ill wait for end of summer to run either EQ/prop or TrenAce/prop cycle. Maybe wait til winter ill post a picture of where I'm at in a week or so.

Even though I haven't been resting, drinking alcohol too often I still get compliments left and right on my physic. Really aiming to hit 5% by july

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
I'm keeping my gains, strength is a little less but not a big deal, I'm still lean so overall I'm happy and say it was a good experience. My plan was to cycle and squat 315 but I rolled my ankle a week before so I couldn't squat, deadlift, and power clean which I'd admit it made me a little depressed that I couldn't while on cycle. I just touched rim today which felt hella bomb since its been a while haha.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I think ill wait for end of summer to run either EQ/prop or TrenAce/prop cycle. Maybe wait til winter ill post a picture of where I'm at in a week or so.

Even though I haven't been resting, drinking alcohol too often I still get compliments left and right on my physic. Really aiming to hit 5% by july
Tren ace and test prop FTW!!!

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Var question guys? So many different thoughts on Var dosing as far as how you split your daily dosing. I was thinking all at once but some people split it up. Thoughts?