1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Oh **** I was planning on tren/prop or prop/EQ for second cycle. You pretty set on the tren then? I got a couple friends on it an they look HUGE! Lol I'm probably doing EQ for 2nd cycle, it's real safe compared to some of the other stuff out there and lean gains as well.
Eqs not so safe, I know it's considered mild but it does have a tendency to thicken the blood putting excess strain on your circulatory system. That's the one thing that's put me off trying it.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Eqs not so safe, I know it's considered mild but it does have a tendency to thicken the blood putting excess strain on your circulatory system. That's the one thing that's put me off trying it.
I've read supplementing with a baby aspirin and celery seed extract lowers blood pressure with EQ.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read supplementing with a baby aspirin and celery seed extract lowers blood pressure with EQ.
Would it help to use a vasodilator to give wider pathways for the thicker blood?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Would it help to use a vasodilator to give wider pathways for the thicker blood?
Good question, I think as long as you eat whole foods and don't have a history of circulatory problems it'll all be good.

And question about bloat. Would hitting the sauna/steam room keep water retention to a minimum? I've been trying to find a good article but haven't found anything yet on it.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Good question, I think as long as you eat whole foods and don't have a history of circulatory problems it'll all be good.

And question about bloat. Would hitting the sauna/steam room keep water retention to a minimum? I've been trying to find a good article but haven't found anything yet on it.
I don't know if it would, I read recently that bloat on test is caused by increased aldosterone levels(influenced by an increase in estrogen) so the bloat is much the same as a female gets on her period. I don't know if you could effectively combat that with anything other than "hormonal supplementation". Of course this is all speculation I am no expert so please don't hate on me if you know more about this lol.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Sorry For the lateness.

In though. Keep killing it man!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 35 203lbs

Gonna stick to pinning 100-125 ml, after doing 150 I broke out hella bad and got hot flashes throughout the day. My facial hair is growing insanely fast, shaved yesterday and got a 5 o'clock shadow today already.

Taking today off the gym to rest. Pinning tomorrow and looking forward to break the 205 mark.

Also going to focus not so much on lifting as heavy as possible. But lifting heavy to failure. Hoping to build denser muscle this way and prevent any injuries that might take place from lifting too heavy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya I think I'm pretty set on the tren just because of the cutting. I've heard amazing things about the gains and fat loss that you can get which is exactly what I'm looking for.

Sucks about the breakout, I really liked when I got up to 150mg. I wonder if maybe you split the doses up and pinned ed if that might help? That's a lot of pinning but leveling out more night help prevent a breakout due to a bigger "burst" of test.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
So decided to run alphamine to help burn a little fat. It's day 2 on it and the energy I get from it I still feel after 5 hours of taking it. Tastes great and looking forward to reaching 5% by end of the month. (Have a couple of shoots coming up have to cut for.)

Gains are great. Still getting a ridiculous pump, hiring chest/abs today. Yesterday's pin didn't go we'll. I did legs the day before and my quads were rejecting the pin because they were so stiff. Ended up pinning 3 times before getting it in finally.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yesterday's pin didn't go we'll. I did legs the day before and my quads were rejecting the pin because they were so stiff. Ended up pinning 3 times before getting it in finally.
It's taken a lot of pressure for me every time I pin glutes, but I got some ridiculously meaty Nicki Minaj glutes lol.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
It's taken a lot of pressure for me every time I pin glutes, but I got some ridiculously meaty Nicki Minaj glutes lol.
I got big glutes as well (so the ladies tell me). The only thing is I don't feel comfortable pinning behind myself, how do you do it??

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I got big glutes as well (so the ladies tell me). The only thing is I don't feel comfortable pinning behind myself, how do you do it??
Locate an outer quadrant stuff the pin in and push just like any other muscle. I wrap my opposite arm around my back to hold the tube so I don't move the pin around a lot.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
It's tricky, only done each glute twice now. The first time I did it on each one it was an effin' horror show lol, trying to pin with one hand and needle was going everywhere, but I survived. I do them standing and also I've learned when pinning spots with one hand you need to hold the syringe between your ring finger and thumb so you can use your forefinger and middle to operate the plunger, getting that down makes it pretty easy. Also I've only done upper outer on each one which is pretty easy to see.

I think one of the biggest things for me is staying calm and taking my time, because I have a tendency to get a little shaky.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Subbed. Also doing the prop but throwing Var in a couple weeks. 80mg ED

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
It's tricky, only done each glute twice now. The first time I did it on each one it was an effin' horror show lol, trying to pin with one hand and needle was going everywhere, but I survived. I do them standing and also I've learned when pinning spots with one hand you need to hold the syringe between your ring finger and thumb so you can use your forefinger and middle to operate the plunger, getting that down makes it pretty easy. Also I've only done upper outer on each one which is pretty easy to see.

I think one of the biggest things for me is staying calm and taking my time, because I have a tendency to get a little shaky.
Lol. That's how was too. sweating my ass off. My head was all shinny.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Lol. That's how was too. sweating my ass off. My head was all shinny.
Couldn't do glute this morning lol. Pin came out 1/4th into pinning and switched over to Ventro glute, went perfectly. Defiantly my favorite injection spot, only thing is that it's so small and all bruised up from the pinning from this cycle haha.

Today's day off, got work right after school. I learned to appreciate my days off and supplement right on them too. Diet is high fat/protein and low carbs (only carbs from veggies and couple fruit in the morning). Weighed in at 203lbs this morning.

And btw so many people at the gym be mirin it's not even funny lol. My homie and me both started cycle same time and each time were at the gym someone asks what I'm on or what he's on. Lol I tell them to start eating sardines for breakfast lunch and dinner. Haha

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Btw my lower abdominal veins are starting to pop out. Haven't seen them this defined ever. Defiantly motivation for skipping cheat days these next few weeks

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Btw my lower abdominal veins are starting to pop out. Haven't seen them this defined ever. Defiantly motivation for skipping cheat days these next few weeks
so you like the 100mg fine then huh? How long have you been on your cycle again?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
so you like the 100mg fine then huh? How long have you been on your cycle again?
Today is day 40 so just under 6 weeks now. Yeah 100 is perfect, I've done 150 once and started breaking out but no sides with 100-125.

How much viles of prop do you have? I bought a couple more viles so now thinking about cutting this cycle to 7-8 weeks so I can save the other viles and have another 8 week cycle.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I have 7 so I was planning a 12 weeker and adding Var at week 3

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I have 7 so I was planning a 12 weeker and adding Var at week 3
Damn 12 weeks is a lot of pinning with prop. Lol happy gains though. Man I wish I had some var though, heard great things about it, besides the price.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Damn 12 weeks is a lot of pinning with prop. Lol happy gains though. Man I wish I had some var though, heard great things about it, besides the price.
Call me Mr Pin Cushion...haha. This is what the layout looks like

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
3-12 N2Guard
5-8 HCGenerate
9-10 HCG 500 ius week
11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Ostarine 25mg

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
3-12 N2Guard
5-8 HCGenerate
9-10 HCG 500 ius week
11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Ostarine 25mg
Looks good brotha!!

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I don't know how I missed this log until today, but it is awesome! Very inspiring keep killing it!

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Couldn't do glute this morning lol. Pin came out 1/4th into pinning and switched over to Ventro glute, went perfectly. Defiantly my favorite injection spot, only thing is that it's so small and all bruised up from the pinning from this cycle haha.

Today's day off, got work right after school. I learned to appreciate my days off and supplement right on them too. Diet is high fat/protein and low carbs (only carbs from veggies and couple fruit in the morning). Weighed in at 203lbs this morning.

And btw so many people at the gym be mirin it's not even funny lol. My homie and me both started cycle same time and each time were at the gym someone asks what I'm on or what he's on. Lol I tell them to start eating sardines for breakfast lunch and dinner. Haha
Bro I don't know how you pin your Ventrogluts. This ish hurts. Maybe it's because it's my first time. Glutes get a little sore but not that uncomfortable for me. Really thinking I want to try quads

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Bro I don't know how you pin your Ventrogluts. This ish hurts. Maybe it's because it's my first time. Glutes get a little sore but not that uncomfortable for me. Really thinking I want to try quads
Quads are great, they're painless post pin. I have yet to have any pip. Man you Gould get Ventro down, it's my fav muscle to shoot! Google image Ventro glute injection site there's tons of photos

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quads are great, they're painless post pin. I have yet to have any pip. Man you Gould get Ventro down, it's my fav muscle to shoot! Google image Ventro glute injection site there's tons of photos
I second this ^. Ventroglut is king

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I think I found it. It's just sore. When I first pinned it, it was butter. About 6 hours later it started to get pretty sore. Location- 1in down from top of hip bone and 1 in back, little meaty area. I think that's about right?

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I second this ^. Ventroglut is king
Boone is the one who told me. I can see how it's a good spot, it's just sore for me. I'll keep doing it and I'm sure it will get better. Doing the left side tomorrow and see how that goes. It's when im sitting down for a bit and then get up, is when I really notice the pain.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Boone is the one who told me. I can see how it's a good spot, it's just sore for me. I'll keep doing it and I'm sure it will get better. Doing the left side tomorrow and see how that goes. It's when im sitting down for a bit and then get up, is when I really notice the pain.
After pinning do you apply pressure for at least a couple minutes?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
No. I warm up the prop with water but that's it.
After taking out the pin apply pressure (I use a napkin) so blood won't bleed into the injection spot and mix with the test. It causes more crystallization of test and more pain.

Like I said I've been doing that this who cycle and zero pip.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
After taking out the pin apply pressure (I use a napkin) so blood won't bleed into the injection spot and mix with the test. It causes more crystallization of test and more pain.

Like I said I've been doing that this who cycle and zero pip.
I'm a try that... Where do you pin your quad? I've seen so many people do different spots.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I'm a try that... Where do you pin your quad? I've seen so many people do different spots.
For sure let me know how it goes, I pin people at work all the time and that's where they taught to apply pressure.

Cut your leg into 3rds and any where in the middle section you can pin. Try to feel around to make sure your hitting the muscle in the middle and you should be good.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
For sure let me know how it goes, I pin people at work all the time and that's where they taught to apply pressure.

Cut your leg into 3rds and any where in the middle section you can pin. Try to feel around to make sure your hitting the muscle in the middle and you should be good.
So would I pin on the top of my thigh or just a little off to the right or left (depending on the leg) towards the outside of my thigh?

I suppose I don't want to get to close to my IT band.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Tried pinning my quad today right on top and hit a nerve. My leg just spasmed. Pretty crazy.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
3-12 N2Guard
5-8 HCGenerate
9-10 HCG 500 ius week
11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Ostarine 25mg
Might want to look more into your dosage of ostarine in pct. ostarine is suppressive at higher doses. In pct I wouldn't be dosing over 10mg 15 tops.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So would I pin on the top of my thigh or just a little off to the right or left (depending on the leg) towards the outside of my thigh?

I suppose I don't want to get to close to my IT band.
Try to hit the Vastus lateralis ( the outer quad ). My first pin I went on top of the quad, the rectis femoris and it spasmed like crazy, went red and swollen. Couldn't walk for a week.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Try to hit the Vastus lateralis ( the outer quad ). My first pin I went on top of the quad, the rectis femoris and it spasmed like crazy, went red and swollen. Couldn't walk for a week.
Yeah that doesn't sound good at all. What about the chest?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that doesn't sound good at all. What about the chest?
I was thinking of pinning my chest this next time. I'm hitting chest today and won't hit it for a couple of days so it won't get over worked.

Ill let you know how it goes. It's kinda scary though pinning so close to the heart lol

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I was thinking of pinning my chest this next time. I'm hitting chest today and won't hit it for a couple of days so it won't get over worked.

Ill let you know how it goes. It's kinda scary though pinning so close to the heart lol
I feel like that area won't actually hurt at all. Let me know how it goes for sure

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I feel like that area won't actually hurt at all. Let me know how it goes for sure
Too much of a ***** to pin my chest today. Lol, I did quad and it went smooth.

Ima currently 204lbs, hit the gym twice yesterday and beasted everything I had to do. I skipped abs so will focus on them today. And I'm attaching a current photo below of me last night. Alphamine was a grey addition, I can tell the difference in my physic with it with just a weeks worth of usage.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Damn dog. Looking pretty cut bro. I started doing quads and my leg is a little sore but feels like a regular leg day soreness. No biggie. Def losing BF right now. It hasnt even been two weeks yet. My only fear is getting to buff. I'm sitting at 218 with 18in arms. Not trying to get any bigger then that

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Damn dog. Looking pretty cut bro. I started doing quads and my leg is a little sore but feels like a regular leg day soreness. No biggie. Def losing BF right now. It hasnt even been two weeks yet. My only fear is getting to buff. I'm sitting at 218 with 18in arms. Not trying to get any bigger then that
Don't be scared homie! Ha