1st Ever Cycle - Puffy Nipples???

diamond_doug

Awards
I'm in my 4th week of text testosterone ethanate. This is my fist ever cycle. I don't have any PCT products, I've reached out to my source for some urgent Nolvadex, Clomid, or Arimidex. I'm doubtful he can get any, I was told upfront he only gets/sells test.

My plan was to run a low dose for 8 weeks and see what side-effects I got. My plan was also to do a pyramid, start low, get high then come back down and go off. Again, no PCT.

I'm taking Valotest V-400, 400mg/ml. (picture attached).

W1 - 200
W2 - 200
W3 - 400
W4 - 400

Today is day 30. Last night my nipples were sensitive and sore. I looked in the mirror and they were puffy. I don't feel any bumps. They continue to be sore and puffy. (pictures attached)

Help a newbie out, please!

Should I quit the cycle cold turkey?
Should I pyramid down over the next few weeks and then go off?
Any over the counter products I get get ASAP to help combat this?

I appreciate any advise,
I'm worried about this.

Doug

Attachments

diamond_doug

Awards
What do I do man?

Safest way back to normal?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Gotta get a serm and an AI and run a pct bro..

Id get on an AI pretty quick to lower estrogen before a lump pops up or get on a serm bro..

Check out the research companies on this site if need be for them both..

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What do I do man? Safest way back to normal?
You figure out what the **** to do before you put this stuff in your body. A$$ holes like you are why we all can't legally have this stuff. Enjoy your tits.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You figure out what the **** to do before you put this stuff in your body. A$$ holes like you are why we all can't legally have this stuff. Enjoy your tits.
Thanked x100

diamond_doug

Awards
Hey man...

No doubt, I have made a bad decision here. Clearly your more experienced them I am.

If you could point me in the safest direction to get back to normal, I would appreciate it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey man...

No doubt, I have made a bad decision here. Clearly your more experienced them I am.

If you could point me in the safest direction to get back to normal, I would appreciate it.
-Step one google side effects of taking testosterone.
-Step two look up how to combat those sides
Im also going to go out on a limb and say that you do not have a proper PCT lined up...

diamond_doug

Awards
Nothing on hand. I have reached out to my guy for something ASAP. Hopefully he can get me something.

The swelling/puffiness is one concern, the other is how sensitive they are.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nothing on hand. I have reached out to my guy for something ASAP. Hopefully he can get me something.

Draco-malfoy-facepalm.gif

Good god man! Did you do any research before you started to stick your self?

diamond_doug

Awards
I'm doing this cycle with a buddy who is 12yrs older then me. He's done a dozen cycles of test and never used a PCT. I was relying on his experience. I talked to him last night, he says he has never experienced puffy nipples or sore nipples.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I'm doing this cycle with a buddy who is 12yrs older then me. He's done a dozen cycles of test and never used a PCT. I was relying on his experience. I talked to him last night, he says he has never experienced puffy nipples or sore nipples.
Your buddy's an idiot

diamond_doug

Awards
I will pass that along when I go see him tonight.

The test is through him, he's been getting it from the same guy his whole life. Obviously I have to get an AI and/or a SERM going. Worst case scenario, I cant get anything.

Do I quit cold turkey or drop next weeks dosage down with the intent of going off the following week?

W5 - 200
W6 - 100 or 0 ?

diamond_doug

Awards
I don't have an answer for that.

The guy who has been dealing the test for 12yrs to by buddy, doesn't deal PCT products. I have no other connections.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I already told you to look at the research companies on this site..

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

go to CEM for research stuff. liek how could you start a cycle knowing jack **** and having the same!!?!? piss's me off.... makes rest look bad...

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Dude you don't even have pecs do you actually train? no seriously do you train at all?

I bet you're the type that just did a cycle to get big like Ronnie Coleman without any research at all.

My advice is stop the cycle right now and don't be an idiot. Also you don't have any muscle in these pictures start training mate. Learn from your mistake

stann123

stann123

Awards
Dude you don't even have pecs do you actually train? no seriously do you train at all?

I bet you're the type that just did a cycle to get big like Ronnie Coleman without any research at all.

My advice is stop the cycle right now and don't be an idiot. Also you don't have any muscle in these pictures start training mate. Learn from your mistake
Why train when you can just run a cycle and get huge??

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
I've been naturally bodybuilding for 14 years and the amount of guys I've seen taking steroids and then deflating is humorous and sad. I've been at my natural max for like 4 years, but I'm starting my first cycle tomorrow so I'm excited and ready to hit the gym like a madman.

Some dudes stop lifting after the cycle and get even skinnier rofl.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Stop your cycle or be a tranny OP lol. It's pretty simple really

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards

Hahahaha Beast you da man

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards

Your buddy is an idiot, straight up no sugar coating. If you haven't figured this problem out yet PM me and I can get you looking in the right direction. Hopefully this is a lesson learned. Also the pics of your titties show hardly any muscle to start with. You could have just worked out natty for like 6 months and made yourself ripped before you went down this poorly thought out road. WTF man...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm in my 4th week of text testosterone ethanate. This is my fist ever cycle. I don't have any PCT products, I've reached out to my source for some urgent Nolvadex, Clomid, or Arimidex. I'm doubtful he can get any, I was told upfront he only gets/sells test.

My plan was to run a low dose for 8 weeks and see what side-effects I got. My plan was also to do a pyramid, start low, get high then come back down and go off. Again, no PCT.

I'm taking Valotest V-400, 400mg/ml. (picture attached).

W1 - 200
W2 - 200
W3 - 400
W4 - 400

Today is day 30. Last night my nipples were sensitive and sore. I looked in the mirror and they were puffy. I don't feel any bumps. They continue to be sore and puffy. (pictures attached)

Help a newbie out, please!

Should I quit the cycle cold turkey?
Should I pyramid down over the next few weeks and then go off?
Any over the counter products I get get ASAP to help combat this?

I appreciate any advise,
I'm worried about this.

Doug
...ohh this is no good man..

diamond_doug

Awards
Last injection was on 400mg on Aug 27th.

Puffyness and softness around the nipple are still present.

No PCT products on hand yet...

Is this gunna go away?

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Last injection was on 400mg on Aug 27th. Puffyness and softness around the nipple are still present. No PCT products on hand yet... Is this gunna go away?
Enjoy your bitch tits, let this be a lesson that your an idiot. Your friend is probably slowly decaying on the inside btw if he's ran that many cycles with no pct.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Last injection was on 400mg on Aug 27th. Puffyness and softness around the nipple are still present. No PCT products on hand yet... Is this gunna go away?
Not on it's own. Proper PCT is REQUIRED. If you would have done 10min of actual research you would have known that. No, it won't just go away

diamond_doug

Awards
Got my hands on both Arimidex & Novadex.. I have both products on-hand.

I was a complete idoit, I didn't research enough. I want to come off as safely as possible.

Can I get the best PCT plan, that include Arimidex and/or Novadex, please.

My cycle was this

Test E

W1 -200mg
W2 - 200mg
W3 - 400mg
W4 - 400mg = After 4th injection started to develop gyno like symotoms, haven't done a 5th injection.

Thanks a lot!

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Wow, looks like thats been coming for awhile, you should have acted much sooner !

Hell just seeing that pic makes me want to chomp a pile of adex, Good luck !

diamond_doug

Awards
I am running:

.5 of adex ED for a week then .5 E3D thereafter.

20mg of nolva until symptoms die down

diamond_doug

Awards
Update....

Its been 5 days of treatment.

I've been on .5mg of an Amex E3D
I've been on 20mg of Nolva ED

Absolutely no change. There is still puffyness all the way around my nipples.

Should I up my dosage?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Update.... Its been 5 days of treatment. I've been on .5mg of an Amex E3D I've been on 20mg of Nolva ED Absolutely no change. There is still puffyness all the way around my nipples. Should I up my dosage?
Dose arimidex ED