Help with fat loss stack

phate186

Awards
Im just about to start my cutting phase and for the first time am going to take albuterol to help. First of all, is albuterol liquid or extended release tablets like volmax better for fat loss. Next, im going to take 2g of taurine a day, but is there anything else i can stack with the albuterol to aid in fat loss and keep from losing muscle mass. Any info would help, thanx

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is a great fat loss supplement along with SesaThin.

Sirefit

Awards
I’m taking t3/clen and I have actually gained some muscle ... but I’m obese and I used to be buff... I wouldn’t worry to much as long as your getting enough Protien and not overdoing the cardio

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Im just about to start my cutting phase and for the first time am going to take albuterol to help. First of all, is albuterol liquid or extended release tablets like volmax better for fat loss. Next, im going to take 2g of taurine a day, but is there anything else i can stack with the albuterol to aid in fat loss and keep from losing muscle mass. Any info would help, thanx
I would be sure your diet and training are in check before adding in a thermogenic, especially albuterol. Have you determined your TDEE and are you eating the correct amount of calories to support your goals?

There isn't a significant difference with clen or albu regarding tablets vs. liquid - just be sure you are dosing them properly. Taurine is a must, and I would suggest taking closer to 4g per day while using albuterol.

Albuterol is on the more extreme side of the thermogenic spectrum, so there is no need to be stacking anything with it. Additional stimulants could have negative impacts on your health and cause jitters and loss of sleep. If you choose to use albuterol, I would only use it solo.

Have you considered other thermogenic products? There are quite a few safer options to start with that might make more sense for you. Products like Oxymax, Bloodshr3d, Fitmax, or even EC stack would be a safer choice over albuterol. Just a thought...

Biomeddood

Awards
I’m taking t3/clen and I have actually gained some muscle ... but I’m obese and I used to be buff... I wouldn’t worry to much as long as your getting enough Protien and not overdoing the cardio
Lolz at resurrecting a 11 yr old thread! Since OP never responded back, I presume he's already dead from heart rare failure from albuterol .