What causes alopecia?
- 07-28-2018, 06:34 AM
- 07-28-2018, 10:30 PM
Well alopecia is just hair loss, could be a range of reasons;
Too much styling products/chemicals
Ironing your hair too much lol
Restricting blood flow
Wearing a hat or somekind of headwear to tight.
Best way is to speak to a specialist and see whats going on, in the mean time you can get some hair loss shampoos or conditioners to help the scalp remain healthy and promote growth
07-28-2018, 10:31 PM
07-28-2018, 11:16 PM
Youre talking about androgenic Alopecia right?
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50
08-06-2018, 01:55 AM
1. Androgenic alopecia
You know it as male or female pattern baldness. It’s the most common form of alopecia and it is hereditary.
2. Telogen effluvium
This type of sudden hair shedding is linked to trauma or shock to the body. It can strike women after giving birth, but hair growth usually returns to normal.
3. Anagen effluvium
This hair loss is associated with chemotherapy. Once the medication is stopped, hair usually grows back.
4. Alopecia areata
With this type of patchy hair loss, the body’s own immune system attacks hair follicles.
5. Alopecia totalis and alopecia universalis
Alopecia Totalis is total loss of scalp hair, and alopecia universalis is total loss of body hair, including eyelashes and nose hairs. The root cause is an immune-system attack.
6. Scarring alopecias
With this rare form of alopecia, scar tissue replaces hair follicles so hair cannot grow back. The cause remains unclear.
Everyday is a happy day! https://www.facebook.com/chrystal.leo.7
Similar Forum Threads
- By megadose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-10-2008, 06:12 PM
- By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 05-29-2007, 10:34 AM
- By SOWarrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 39Last Post: 09-10-2005, 06:07 PM
- By shootmeagain in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2005, 03:04 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-19-2004, 08:39 PM