Making YJ happy.. haha

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
See, it takes them all this research and testimonials and drama, when I knew it all along..... geez

;) Thanks Nana...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah and all those studies done by Harvard and Duke are fake too...What a huge conspiracy. :rolleyes:

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Whatever, I didn't even finish reading the article because it was crap. Lets not confuse atkins and ketogenic. Most people I know on atkins are not taking into account total caloric intake for the day. This, of course, is absolutely where they fail on the diet. Ketogenic, although originally used for epliepsy, is more targeted towards the bodybuilding community, people who workout, and take into account exactly what they are eating.

Gimme a break, the diet works and works well. Can we say which diet produces the fastest results? No, but disputing that keto is a "big lie" is just horseshit through and through.

I've still yet to see any concrete evidence through studies or feedback that ketogenic diets are unhealthy or dangerous. It is not a FAD diet....the concept has been around much longer than any of us have, just re-introduced because America is filled with a bunch of obese people.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Whatever, I didn't even finish reading the article because it was crap. Lets not confuse atkins and ketogenic. Most people I know on atkins are not taking into account total caloric intake for the day. This, of course, is absolutely where they fail on the diet. Ketogenic, although originally used for epliepsy, is more targeted towards the bodybuilding community, people who workout, and take into account exactly what they are eating.

Gimme a break, the diet works and works well. Can we say which diet produces the fastest results? No, but disputing that keto is a "big lie" is just horseshit through and through.

I've still yet to see any concrete evidence through studies or feedback that ketogenic diets are unhealthy or dangerous. It is not a FAD diet....the concept has been around much longer than any of us have, just re-introduced because America is filled with a bunch of obese people.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

DarCSA

Awards
Originally posted by Bobo
Yeah and all those studies done by Harvard and Duke are fake too...What a huge conspiracy. :rolleyes:
I don't take much in the realm of Duke's beliefs these days after botching the transplant on that little girl and nearly killing her.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then don't believe any medical facility because they have all messed up at one point. You just don't here about it. Comparing that to indepedent studies is completely ridiculous. But then again, people believe what they WANT to believe and its certainly evident here.